Status: Random Idea

Dear God

Chapter 23

I couldn't sleep today is the day that Courtney was getting the transplant today. I swung by the shop before I went to the hospital. Matt drove me and we still hadn't spoken a word after the incident the night before. We pulled up outside the shop and I ran in quickly, I was soon greeted by Liam who lifted me up. "I am glad little Miss. Sanders is going to be ok!" Liam said smiling brightly. I just nodded and smiled. "you ok Tanita you look shook up?" Liam asked as I went through oreder sheets that needed to be signed and other crap. "Ahuh just thinking." I faked smiled at Liam. "Come on just tell us neeties?" Char and Sasha waled into the room. "Ugh when I went back to the hospital last night cause I forgot my jacket, Matt was kissing Val." I huffed.

"That is not what had happened!" I turned to see Matt standing at the door. "I will be done in a few minutes." I sighed getting stressed out cause I reall needed to hurry up and get to the hospital. "Tanita she kissed me after she wound me up about you and Liam!" Matt explained. Ijust shook my head handed Liam the papers to be sent off and left the shop and headed to the hospital. I sat beside Courtney before she had to go under anesethtic. "Mommy will be here when you wake up baby" I told my little angel before she fell asleep. I watched as she was wheeled off. My phone beeped and it was a texted from Val. "While the cats away the mice will play." I read and felt my blood boil and snapped my phone shut. Matt brought me coffee and my phone beeped again. "Sleep tight bitch cause you might never wake up!" I felt tears brim my eyes and I went for a walk outside around the hospital grounds.

My phone beeped again and I stopped to read it. " Bye bye bitch!" it read. I put my phone into my pocket and walked again. I heard a car screech towards me and before I knew it I was rolling over the roof of the car. I dont remember much after I hit the ground and heard the car screech off. I was in and out of conciouness. I opened my eyes and seen her above me, I seen her look at me in tears and telling me she was sorry that she never thought about me getting hurt this badly. "Tanita Matt is on his way." she sniffed. I drifted back out and came back around to see Matt now holding me in his arms and yelling something make out but what I got was this is your fault you inconsiderate bitch. "Just leave my family alone Val I cant cope with you hurting the one I love." Matt shouted. "Tanita wake up please baby" Matt begged but I couldn't I really just couldn't fight anymore.