Status: To better understand some of the characters, read Bedtime and Awake, in which the characters appear in a timeline previous to the one in this story.

Desired

Party.

I turn off the car, and look at the house, biting my lip. Cars line the roadside sloppily. The house with the party is obvious, people litter the porch thickly, chatting, smoking and laughing.

Flipping open the mirror on the sun visor, I check my makeup.
Navy blue defines the hallows of my eyes, neon blue coating the ball, silver glitter runs along the top of my extended, black, cat-eye.
My lips are nude, my cheeks decked out in bronzer.
I molded my hair into some form of a faux hawk.

I wear a indigo corset with black boning and laces.
My ebony jeans ripped, showing vast amounts of smooth of flesh.
My feet sport silver, glittered platforms.

I push the car open, uneasily stepping out, the chilly night air hitting my exposed skin.

Shutting the car door, I stand up a little straighter, taking in a deep breath.

I can do this, it's just one party, what's the big deal? I'll be fine..

I listen to the click of my heels against the pavement and my beating heart as I approach the house, but soon the studio voice of Flo Rida singing 'Club Can't Handle Me' drowns out both out.

Those in the yard and on the porch give me odd looks when I saunter onto the walkway, as if I'm a Salvador Dali painting in a space filled with the works of Leonardo Da Vinci.

A familiar face stands under the yellow light of the porch, leaning up against the wall, talking to another guy.

"Hello, stranger"
I smirk, shoving my hands into my pockets and striding up onto the porch.

He smiles when he sees me, pulling me into a small, one armed hug.
"Glad you could make it"

"So am I"
I reply, biting my lip.

"Wanna go inside?"

I look timidly at the open doorway, swallowing down my worries before looking back and giving him a force nod.
"Sure"

He grins, taking my hand and pulling me through the threshold.
The heat of about 60 people packed together engulfs me with smothering power.
The room is dim, void of furniture and pulsing with music.

"I'm going to go check on a friend, I'll be right back I swear"
He yells over the music.

"Okay"
I shout back.
As he disappears into the crowd, I cross my arms over my chest, waiting.
After three songs, it becomes evident he won't be returning soon.
I swivel around, looking for some of guys to scope.
I set my sights on a small group of fairy cute boys, drinking in one corner of the room.
Shoulders back, chest out, head up, hips loose, I stroll over to them.
"Hi boys"

The leader looks me up and down, a smirk forming on his mouth.
"Hey sweetheart, you enjoying the party?"
He asks loudly.

We talk for awhile, him moving closer, me looking over my shoulder for any sign of Asher among the masses.

"You wanna go somewhere more private?"
He questions, taking a swig of his beer.
With one more glance around the room, seeing no sign of Asher turn back to the guy in front of me, nodding.

"Sounds great"
I answer as 'Hey baby(Drop It to the Floor)' by Pitbull and T-Pain starts blasting throughout house.
Setting his beer down, he grabs my hand, pulling me through the crowd towards the dark hallway.
My pulse starts racing, breathing becoming more of a challenge.

Calm down...

After pushing through a crowded hallway, we enter a pitch black room in the very back of the house.
He shuts the door behind us, grabbing my waist.

"What's your name?"
His body presses against mine.

"Ruby, what's yours?"
I back up a few steps, the back of my thighs bumping into a table or stand of some kind, with sound of glass clinking together as I do.

"Quincy"
He kisses me hard, his fingers digging into my hips.

"Please"
My voice is faint whimper, my throat sore from sobbing and screaming for help.
"Please, stop, I won't tell anyone"

He doesn't care, because he's sick and twisted.
Heartless.

"I'll stop when I want"
His constricts the hand around my throat, cutting off my air once again.
Just before I think I will loose conscious from lack of air, he lets me breath again.
His disgusting mouth comes down on, making me want to gag.


His tongue advances into my mouth, his hips straddling mine as I lay on a soft, resilient surface. A mattress.

How did we get here?

"Quincy, I don't- "Shhh" He holds a finger to my lips, quieting me.
"Don't spoil it"

"Seriously, I don't want t- "Don't worry, you'll like it"


"Get off you bastard!"
I rasp, mustering the last bit of strength I have, my fists hitting his chest weakly.

He laughs softly before bringing the back of his hand across my cheek.
"Shut up, you're going to spoil it"

I have no control of my tears as they run like rivers off my face and into my hair, hiccuping another sob through the pain.

"Why are you crying sweetheart? don't pretend you don't like it"
He mutters revoltingly into my ear.

I want to vomit.


Hands yank at the laces of my corset, undoing it roughly.

"Quincy no!"
I cry out, ungovernable fear jolting like electricity through my veins as I twist my body away from him, trying to crawl away.

I have to get out!

"What's you problem? You're the one who wanted to come back here!"
He growls, irritated, taking hold of my wrists.

"I said let go!"
I shriek, jerking my wrists away from his hold and clawing for the edge of the bed.

He stands above me, finally done with the torture, buckling up.
"Thanks sweetheart, I had a great time"
He chuckles, walking over to the door.

I curl into a ball onto my side.
"Go to hell"
The words are hoarse and barely loud enough to be heard.


"Whatever bitch"
He gets off me, giving me a shove so that I tumble off the bed and onto the carpeted floor.
Scrambling to my feet, I race for the door, throwing it open and hurrying out.

Shakily, I pull up my jeans, wincing as I do so.
Using the wall as support, I force myself to stand, setting my sights on the door.
It seems so far away.

I take my first step towards it, choking back the anguish, I take another and another, until I finally reach it.
Collapsing against it, I try to regain my breath.

I don't want to walk, but I know I can't stay, I need to get out of this place, get home.
Turning the knob, I open it warily, peeking out. The hall is empty, so is the staircase.

Hugging myself, I limp out of the room and towards the stairs, using the railing to keep myself standing.
Getting to the landing, I see that nothing has changed, the same faces, all with the same expression, linger around.

I stumble through them, pushes passed the emotionless humans in my way.


I rush to get through the people in my way, trying to hold my corset shut, my mind blurring the line of reality, memories of the past from present.

"Ruby!"

I hear my name being called as I finally get out the front door, my lungs thankful for the cool, fresh air. Kicking off my heels, I scoop them up and break into a run towards my car.

"Ruby! Wait!"
A hand seizes my arm, making me come to a dead stop.

"Don't touch me!"
I exclaim, withdrawing from whoever it is harshly, tears spilling over.

"Ruby, what's wrong? What happened?"
I know it's Asher, but his face is smudged in my stinging, salty vision.

"I have to go home"
I croak, staggering blindly in the direction of my vehicle.
I wipe my ears, smearing my makeup terribly no doubt, I wrench the car door open and fall inside, slamming it shut.

I rest against the steering wheel, body shaking as I weep.

A knock sounds from my right, on the glass of the passenger door window.
I blink away the tears, only to see Asher standing there, looking worried.

I just look at him for a moment before letting my forehead thump down onto the steering wheel. Shutting my eyes.
The passenger door opens and shuts.

A gentle hand settles on my back and I begin to cough from crying so much and so hard.

"Tell me what happened Ruby"
Turning my head, so my temple is pressed against the leather coated wheel, I gaze at him.
So many emotions, so little space, they fight on who will get to take over my senses.

"I was raped"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadly, due to lack of response(My fault, I know) and my absence of basically any inspiration for this particular story, it will be ending soon. There will be at least 6 more updates. Thank you all who have bared with me :)

Thanks to good morning, painted summer; and opium :)