Status: To better understand some of the characters, read Bedtime and Awake, in which the characters appear in a timeline previous to the one in this story.

Desired

Tongues.

Today the Porter's came home, I watched from the living room window as they drug their bags inside, shoulders hunched, dragging their feet, worn out.
Just as anyone would feel after a trip with their family.

I sit on my bedroom floor, in the indian position, my favorite shirt in one hand and a needle and thread in the other.

I chew on my lip as I make the stitches, concentrating hard on making them as perfect as humanly possible.

'I need a drummer boy, a better drummer boy, Hey! Pick up up your stick, ha, hit me with your best shot!'

I jump at the loud, peppy ringtone, hissing as the needle pricks through the sensitive skin of my finger tip.
Dropping the fabric and putting my finger in my mouth in pain, I reach over and snatch my phone off the floor, bringing it to my ear.

I need a drummer boy, be my little drummer-
"Hello?"

"Hey Ruby"
The voice on the other end is slick and smooth as oil.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Riley James"
I sigh, leaning back on the carpeted floor.
His deep, charismatic chuckle fills the line for a moment.

"You don't sound so thrilled to hear from me darling"

"Why should I?"
Riley is a boy from my old town, always got all the girls swooning. Well, all the girls except me.
"And how did you even get this number?"

"One of your old friends, April Tooker, didn't take much to get her to open her mouth"

"Her mouth or her legs I'm sure"
I say, tracing invisible patterns with my eyes on the ceiling.

"My my, am I detecting jealousy?"
I can hear his smirk, the pig.

"The only thing I feel towards you and April is pity and repulsion"
I snap, tired and bored with the conversion already.

"Then you'll just be past the the point of disgust when I tell you I'm in your neck of the woods. Is it even worth the time to ask you out on a date?"

I hesitate, at a different time, I would say 'no way, no how', but these days I'm at the bottom of the boy barrel.

"I'm sure you have all the boys in this town banging down your front door, just like the last"
He continues, there is something in his voice, the cockiness and undertone of sarcasm, like he knows exactly how things here have been.

"You got that right, which is why asking for a date is just a waste of time on your part"
I lie evenly.
Pigs will need to fly before he finds out the truth.

And I doubt he'll sprouting wings anytime soon...

"What if I said I have time to waste?"

"What if I said get on with it already because have better things to do than play this game?"
I groan, sitting up and cracking my knuckles, something I do when annoyed.

Knock Knock

"Hold on"
I mumble, getting up and running downstairs.
My eyes widen and my mouth mouth falls open slightly when I see who's there.
Tall, pale and handsome, there is definitely a reason all the girls like this boy.
But there is also a reason I don't like him.

"What? You were too afraid to get rejected over the phone that you felt the need to have it done in person?"
I ask, pressing the 'end call' button and putting my hands on my hips indignantly.

He laughs, shoving his own phone in his pocket.
"A boy can try can't he?"
Riley gazes down at me innocently.

"Yeah, and he can also fail"
I go to shut the door, but he puts his hand up to stop it.

"Won't you just give me a chance?"

"What for? From what I here your horrible in almost all aspects, expect in bed"
I roll my eyes.

"Lets just do that then"
He smirks, taking a step into the house.

"Do you really think I'm that easy Riley?"
I ask irritated, crossing my arms.

"No, I just think your that just in desperate need of what you haven't had in a long while"
He murmurs, hands grabbing my waist.

How the hell does he know these things?

"Your so completely off that it's not even funn-"
His mouth comes down hard on mine, although I should have expected just as much, it still takes me off guard.

"Don't bother lying"
He breathes pulling away.
"I can see through you like glass"
He kisses me again, this time going down my neck.

I don't want to, I really don't.
It's wrong, it's wrong and stupid, actually it's just flat out stupid!

Pull away Ruby! Just pull away! Oh this is absurd...

"Your parents aren't home are they?"

"No"
I mumble, fighting against my body.
He kicks the door shut and pushes my against the banister, his tongue sliding past my lips.

Screw this, he may be a low, pathetic manwhore, but he better then nothing and that's exactly what I'm getting around here, nothing.

"Upstairs"
I mumble, arms around his neck.
"And if you tell a single soul about this, I'll hunt ya down and kill ya"

"I cross my heart"
He picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

*X*

"I've waited for that to happen since we met, and it was worth every fucking second"
He says, breathless, kissing my shoulder.

I let out a dry laugh.
"Glad to know I'm better then most the other girls you felt the need to have a quickie with"
I toss the sheets off my body, overheating from our previous actions.

"You don't really give me much credit do you"
He drags his finger tips in lazy circles on my arm.

"As a decent human being, your still a zero"

"What if I told you something?"

"And that something would be?"
I raise an eyebrow at him.

He brings his lips to my ear.
"That I've only ever been with 7 women"
He whispers.

"Seven? That's it?"
I say, surprised, which I have right to be.

"I thought you would've been with at least 30 women by now, with the way you used to talk and act. Like you had two girls a week"

"Yeah well, that's just what I said around the guys"
He sighs, rolling onto his back.
"And if you tell a single soul about this, I'll hunt ya down and kill ya"
He quotes me, but I know he's serious.

"As long as you keep my secret, I'll keep yours"
I climb out of bed, not bother to cover myself.
Grabbing my lighter and cigarettes, I sit back down on, lighting up.
"How long are you in town by the way?"
I question, taking a long, much needed drag.

"Why? Want me to swing by again?"

I roll my eyes, reclining back against the pillows, tucking my legs under me.
"No, just being polite"

"A few more days, my parents want me to stay with my aunt and cousin here until summer break ends, but I don't see that happening"
He reaches out, stealing my cigarette for a drag of his own.

"Why not?"
I don't really care, but it just feels right to have some sort of normal talk after what happened, but I don't it will commend me for a single moment of it.

"I just can't see myself staying in this town, it's too small and grossly wholesome"

I close my eyes, my head resting against the wall.
"You got that right"

He kiss up my arm, across my shoulder, over my collarbone, moving towards my chest.
"So who's your aunt? Maybe I know her"
I quickly change the subject, not feeling in the mood for another session with him right now, amazing or not.

"Lillian Smith"
He says, mouth moving up my neck.

"Hmm, I don't know her, who's her cousin?"
I tilt my neck as a reflex, giving him more access.

"Asher"

I freeze, cigarette perched on lips, eyes snapping open.
Memories of the embarrassment and irritation that boy caused me floods back.
I turn to the boy next to me swiftly.
"Asher Smith? Sandy brown hair? Baby face? Really laid back?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"I've seen him around a few times, yes"
I mutter, inhaling a delicious breath from my coffin nail.

"He spends all his time with his friends, the Potters? or whatever. Very strange people"

"Ya don't say?"
He nods with a yawn, laying back, hand still trailing my arm softly, obviously not detecting my sarcasm.

"I should really get going, but before I do there's something I need to take care of"

"What?"
I glance at him.
In one quick movement he yanks me downward on the mattress, straddles me and hitches my thigh up on his hip.

"You"
This time I welcome him, wanting to take my mind off his prude of cousin.
Setting my cigarette in the ashtray next to my bed, I grab his hair gently with one hand, another one trails down his chest as things begin once again.

Riley might be lying, perverted, vain-minded boy.
But heaven almighty does he know what to do in bed...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the longest chapter I've written for this story so far, go figure that it's a sh*tty filler.
I don't usually put in a lot of detailed sexy stuff, I like keeping it pretty clean with a risque/dirty undertone, tell me what you think of this plan, yea or nay?

This goes to Hell's.Angel, kissmyoops, kaelxsaid, sensations. and Cameloparadis :)