Blue Sky and Other Things That Are Good For You

Blue Sky Anastasia Reynolds wasn't supposed to have a good life. According to statistics she should be getting into a lot of trouble with the school and law. But her life isn't according to statistics. She was used to being on her own, to surviving on her own. That's how it worked for her. So what happens when the richest, most popular guy starts to show interest in her?
  1. “No way am I slacking off or backing out or cracking up with doubt.”
  2. “You wanna know more, more, more about me.”
  3. “Turn the lights off in this place and she shines just like a star”
  4. “I’ll be your strength. I’ll be your hope.”
  5. “I know what I was feeling. But what was I thinking?”
  6. “Her lips, Her lips… I could kiss them all day if she’d let me.”
  7. “You are strong but you’re needy, humble but you’re greedy.”
  8. “You’re just so cool, run your hands through your hair. Absent-mindedly making me want you”
  9. “I’m in like with you. Not in love with you, quite yet.”
  10. “You’re my favorite mistake.”
  11. “Even though I know, I don’t want to know, yeah I guess I know, I just hate how it sounds.”
  12. “Please remember, please remember. I was there for you, and you were there for me.”
  13. “Just the thought of you can drive me wild. Ooh you make me smile.”
  14. “Oh you make me feel good, good enough to love again”
  15. “If you think you’ve had too much of this life, hang on. Cause everybody hurts sometimes."
  16. “Hey hey you you I don’t like your girlfriend!”
  17. "Say goodbye to my heart tonight.”
  18. “Take my hand, live while you can...”
  19. “Have a holly-jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year.”
  20. “If you want to be happy in a million ways, for the holidays you can't be home sweet home.”
  21. “He's all I want, just for me, underneath my Christmas tree. Santa that's my only wish this year...”
  22. “It's a nice day to start again. It's a nice day for a white wedding.”
  23. “They say it's your birthday, we're gonna have a good time.”
  24. “You already know I wanna Love you”
    SEXUAL INTERCORSE! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT DETAILS!
  25. “You don't have to worry, you don't have to cry. I'll never say goodbye.
  26. “When did you last let your heart decide?”
  27. “The one thing I wish I’d forget, the memory I want to forget, is goodbye…”
    End.