Blue Sky and Other Things That Are Good For You

“You already know I wanna Love you”

Spring break finally came and Ryan and I were packing up the car to leave. He asked, scratch that, begged me to take the Vespa but I argued that we couldn't take anything if you did that. Giving in, he decided we'd take the jeep. I was currently tossing all the bags into the back while Ryan made sure we had everything. His parents were surprisingly cool with us spending a week together by ourselves. But then again, these are the parents that made us share the honeymoon suit when we first started dating.

“ready?” he asks, climbing into the drivers seat. I jump into the passengers and buckle in, “I'll take that as a yes.” he says with a chuckle.

“yes, I'm ready.”

“great.” he leans over and kisses me, “let's hit the road.” we wave to his family as we drive away and hit the freeway. There wasn't much to do than listen to the radio so that's what I did. It felt nice being able to lean back in my seat and crank up the music, not having to worry about home or school or even work for a whole week.

After the two hour drive we pulled into the cabin parking lot. I got out first and unlocked the door before grabbing some of the bags.

“Why does the cabin have a sign reading 'Blue Sky'?” Ryan asks, following me into the small space.

“each cabin had to have a name.”

“yeah, I figured.”

“that's basically it. This is Blue Sky, there's April Showers, Aphrodite, Sea Horse, Bonfire, Pink Sunset, Ocean Floor, Pinchers, Under the Sea, and Sweet Sailing.” I name the ten cabins.

“let me guess, you got to name them?”

“except for this one. Cathy insisted it be named after me.” I explain, “come on, I'll show you around.” with that I gave the short tour of the small cabin.

~~~

A couple hours after showing up, Ryan insisted me on getting dressed up nicely. I put up a fight about this but he somehow got a dress on me in the midst of the fight, making me basically have to give in.

“I still don't know how you got me into this.” I say, walking out into the living room where he was sitting, also dressed nicely.

“The same way I'll be getting it-” he stops one word short.

I laugh, “nice save.”

“dammit, this is what happens when I hang out with Blake.”

“yes, blame your best friend on that one. Now, would you like to explain why you forced me into a dress?”

Ryan gets up from his seat and walks over to me, grabbing my hand. I follow him out the front of the cabin and notice a small picnic set up on the beach. “I know it seems like a lot but I realized that we haven't actually dated all that much, so this is making up for all of that.” he helps me sit down on the blanket, “sorry, I'm not exactly the best cook...”

I look at the food and there was a bag of chips, burgers, and chocolate dipped strawberries. I crawl across the blanket and sit in between his legs, “well, I think it's a great dinner.” I say, kissing him quickly before digging into the bag of chips. Ryan looks amused at my enthusiasm and pulls me closer to him.

“so I didn't do terrible?”

“not even close.” I tell him with my mouth full.

“ew, Sky, keep it closed.”

The rest of dinner was mostly spent eating and goofing off with some romantic parts added. By the end of the night we were both laying down in the sand, looking up at the night sky.

“look, a shooting star.” I whisper, pointing up as it flashes by. “make a wish.”

Ryan pulls me on top of him, “but I already have everything I want right here.” he says, looking into my eyes.

“I can think of a few that you'd wish for.” I whisper.

“you can, huh?”

I nod and begin to subtly unbutton his shirt, “for starters, you want me to get into Stanford.”

“well, yes.”

“and I'm sure you wish we had more than three days alone here.” he watches me as I continue to unbutton the buttons, smiling.

“true.”

“I'm not positive, but I think you regret not asking me out sooner.”

“it sounds as if you've been talking to some friends of mine.” he comments.

“well, there is that.”

Ryan rolls over so that he's on top. “and what's the last one miss know-it-all?” he asks, his face just inches from mine.

I undo the last button, “well, actions speak louder than words for that one.” I press my lips against his and run my fingers up his bare chest. Ryan stops my hand and pulls back a little. “something wrong?”

“let's continue this inside.” he says, sounding a little out of breath. I nod and we both stand up, quickly making our way back to the cabin. Once inside he presses me against the bed and starts to kiss me quite roughly.

I pull back, laughing at how eager he was to do this. “whoa there cowboy, let's slow down just a tad bit.” I say.

Ryan nods and pulls me into a more slow and passionate kiss that sent tingles up and down my body.

I fully take off Ryan's shirt and start to undo his belt buckle when his hand stops me. I look up into his gorgeous worried eyes.

“are you sure about this?” he asks.

“I'm positive.” I finish taking the belt off as his hands find the zipper to my dress, taking it off.

“if at any minute you-”

I flip us so that I'm on top, “Ryan, you're ruining the moment.” I tell him. I kiss down his neck and jaw, stopping just above his jeans. He swore under his breath when I undid the button with my teeth. Sliding back up his body, I take the jeans off with my feet and they end up on the floor.

Okay, so up until now I was doing fine. My nerves weren't freaking out or anything. But currently things just changed. And in this second of change for me, Ryan took control. Though that didn't seem to matter to me because I was more focused on the fact that my heart was pounding against my chest like it needed to escape. Ryan unclasped my strapless bra and I held my breath as he threw it to the side. He slowly moved his hands down my body, gently caressing every inch of it. His fingers hooked onto the sides of my panties and pulled them down. I bit my lip nervously as he scanned my body but that nervousness quickly went away when his eyes locked, once again, with mine. All they showed was love and adoration in them, which indeed brought a new wave of butterflies to hit my stomach.

“you look beautiful.” he says, leaning down and kissing my lips.

For awhile it was just kissing and touching, which trust me, was amazing within itself. But I wanted more. I needed more. It was like my body was craving something I had never known existed before.

I had a feeling Ryan felt the same way. While he was kissing down my neck I reach over to the side table and grab my purse. I pull out the condom and toss the purse aside.

Ryan looks up at me and I hold the condom in front of him, “ready?” I ask.

“yes.” he answers, though it sounded almost as a whisper. I tear open the wrapper and take out the condom, sliding it onto his cock. A sound somewhere between a moan and a growl escaped Ryans lips, making me giggle.

After that, I was back to being on my back and Ryan was above me, positioning himself.

“it's going to hurt.” he whispers.

“I know.” I tell him.

He slides into me slowly and I can practically feel every inch of him thrust deeper and deeper. I curse under my breath at the pain but then I'm overwhelmed with pleasure and I moan, loudly. Ryan presses his lips against mine and we begin to move together. Eventually he started hitting a certain spot over and over again, making my muscles tighten with each hit. Suddenly, or maybe not so suddenly, I had my first orgasm. Luckily we had the whole area to ourselves or else everyone would have heard my scream as my body trembled all over with each spasm. Ryan came not too shortly after and honestly, I was surprised he had lasted so long.

He leaned back down and gave me a short sweet kiss as he slipped out of me.

“I love you Ryan.” I whisper, feeling as if speaking any louder would ruin the moment.

“I love you Sky.” he says. We just lay there for a bit, forehead to forehead, staring into each others eyes.

And that's when it hit me, my wall was now officially shattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
first sex scene..exciting eh?
yeah, I didn't think so.
three more chapters to go. I'll be posting one more up tonight because my Quizilla readers got a very short chapter (kept out the sex part of it).
comment.befriend.subscribe.promote.
<3 justrealizelife
Title Song: I Wanna Love You by Akon