Status: Hoping for the best :D

Terminal Cancer

Finding Out

I woke up to hear crying i slowly got up out of my bed to go see what was going on and i got to my parents room i slowly approached my mom i got to her and put my hand over her back for comfort.

"mom? are you okay?" i asked she turned around to face me.

"aida....me and your dad want to talk t-to you and your sister." she spoke softly for a minute i thought that they were gonna get a divorce. but i turned aqway and went to my room and walked over to her bed she was asleep still so i shook her a little bit she rolled over and looked at me with tired eyes.

"what aida? im trying to sleep" jennifer (my sister) complained rubbing her eyes.

"mom wants to talk to us jen" i spoke just as soft as my mom had then jens eyes got wide.

"why? what happened? is everything okay? where are they? are they hurt?" she threw questions at me so fast i couldnt answer all of them.

"i dont know but come on we'll check" i replied then we went to my moms room her and my dad had calmed down a little bit. we sat down on the bed in front of them.

"girls listen we have to tell you something very important" my dad started.

"you're getting a divorce?" i asked my dads face went in shock then went calm.

"no we're not but you're sister rachel she has luekemia but its not bad she can get help for it and there is hope she will beat it" my dad finished i was speechless i did'nt know what to say. my mind went through all these horrible thoughts what if she died? what will we tell her daughter? will we tell her? what if she's scared and theres no way i can help her? my mind raced with thesse thoughts and just thinking about it i broke down crying my dad bent over and pulled me into a hug.

"what if she doesnt make it dad?" i asked crying into his shoulder

"don't think that aida, rachels gonna be fine i promise" he said reassuring but it did'nt help any the pain i felt inside was unbearable so i ran to the bathroom and stared into the mirror my thoughts racing about what people do when their upset i've heard about cutting or suicide but suicide was'nt an option for me so i gently grabbed the closest razor i could find and cut into my arm not a big gash but just a tiny cut like barely noticable it got my mind off of things but after a while i still felt mixed emotions about the whole thing.
i fell asleep in the bathtub i had hid in so my mom would'nt find out.

*week later*
i was sitting at the dinner table eating the dinner my mom had prepared when the phone rang my mom got up to answer it then after two minutes she came back in her face had teak streaks on it.

"whats wrong mom?" i asked taking a bite out of my taco.

"your sisters not doing to well aida um she's upset because her hair will fall out and she wants us down there because she's scared so get your shoes on we're going to rachels house okay?"

"alright mom" i walked over to the shoe box and grabbed my black chuck taylors i slide them on tied them and walked out the door with jen, mom, and my dad when we got there i couldnt believe what i saw rachel laying on her couch sicker than ever her hair falling everywhere.

"hey guys" rachel said putting a fake smile on i was scared to hug her i was afraid i'd hurt her i walked over and gave her a tiny hug.

"i love you aida" she said when we detached

"i love you too rachel" i replied then sat down at her legs and fell asleep on her couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know short ass chapter but i promise more action, drama, and tragedy to come also i would love to do one shots for anyone so tell me your favorite celeb or rock star etc. and ill make a one shot using your name dating them or hating them whichever way you tell me how you want it and ill put it together. :D:D :D