Everyone Has Secrets

Pardon Me

Amyelia

I watched as everything I ever knew got farther and farther away. I wasn't exactly upset that we were moving, but I was going to miss my best friend and siting on the swings at the park listening to music with him. I turned up the volume on my iPod as Pardon Me, my favorite song, came on.

Pardon me for my lack of excitement,
But I’m not entirely thrilled.
Stutter when I talk,
Flail around as I walk,
Yeah the moment’s been killed.

And I’m not good at this no, not all.
I’m not good at this.

I’m a wreck and I know it,
And I tend to show it every chance that I get.
Butterflies in the skies, they just fly on by.
Yeah they’re making me sick.
They don’t flutter about, I’d do without.
All they do is kick.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Why do you do this to me?
Tear me apart.

It’s my fault and I know it,
And I tend to blow it, no thanks to you.
Its like you sit and you watch me,
You poke and you taunt me, it’s all that you do.
And I’m not fighting that no, not at all.
Just want to be something, a name you call.
The lips you taste just to fall, madly in love.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Why do you do this to me?
Tear me apart.

I got my eyes set on you,
My heart is burning red.
All of my words come out wrong,
Run circles in my head.
You had me and I melted,
In the palm of your hand.
You know it yes I felt it,
You’ll never understand.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Why do you do this to me?
Tear me apart.

Mean it truly,
Sincere heart.
Why do you do this to me?
Tear me apart.


I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I know, my mom is shaking my shoulder calling my name, trying to wake me up. "Amyelia we're here" she said with a smile on her face. I got out off the truck and stretched.

"Do we have to unpack right now?" I asked, tired. I just wanted to go upstairs into my new bedroom and lie down on my bed. The movers had put all the furniture in the house yesterday, so we wouldn't have to deal with that, thankfully.

"Yes, you can sleep later," My mother replied.

"Fine" I said as I grabbed my my iPod, which had fallen off my lap after I fell asleep. I went to the back of the truck and grabbed a couple of the boxes labeled A's bedroom and walked to the door. As I passed my mom, I saw her talking to three tan, shirtless dudes.

I guess the neighbors came to help us. I stated walking towards the door again then noticed I couldn't open the door, due to my arms being full. "Can someone get the door for me?" I called.

"Ya, sure." I heard one of the guys say, "It's open," he said and I went inside and straight upstairs to my room. I took the stuff out of the boxes and put them were I wanted them, then I came back down the stairs and walked outside.

I noticed that one of the three guys was missing, I guess he didn't want to help. I also noticed that almost all the boxes were in the house, which is fucking amazing. Thank you shirtless dudes, now I will get to go to sleep sooner. "Hi, I"m Seth," said one of the guys, he seemed my age or younger.

"Hi, I'm Amyelia," I replied, shifting my weight from foot to foot.

"It's nice to meet you." He smiled, as the other guy walked up behind him.

"You too." We continued talking and unpacking - these guys were awesome. Apparently we were going to the same school, so tomorrow they were going to pick me up in a guy named Jake's car.

Finally, we were done unpacking. I flopped on my bed and fell asleep quickly. Even if I fell asleep easily, I kept waking up to the sound of wolves howling. Shouldn't they be sleeping too? Sheesh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amyelia
Thank you for reading this and please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!