Everyone Has Secrets

Imprint

Jacob

I started taking boxes into the house before my phone started ringing. I put the box I was holding down and answered my phone. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jake, it's Bella... I need to tell you something, can you come over to Edwards house?" She asked and a bunch of thoughts rushed into my head. Did she break up with him? Did she finally see that she loves me? Why Cullen's house?

"Ya, I'll be over in a bit, see you soon."

"Bye, Jake," she said and then hung up.

"Guys, I got to go, Bella needs to tell me something. See ya later" I yelled, as I ran towards the woods.

"Bye!!" I heard being yelled as I ran away.

It didn't take me too long to run to the Cullen's house, and when I got there I phased back into a person and walked right in, like I owned the place.

"Bells!!" I called into the house.

She walked out of the kitchen with Edward by her side. "Hey, Jake!" She greeted, walking over to me and giving me a hug. I saw the bloodsucker glaring, only making me smirk.

"What's up? What do you need to talk about?" I asked after we stopped hugging, hoping her answer would make me happy.

"Jake, we're moving...to Alaska," she said slowly, like she was talking to a fragile child.

"What? When?" I asked, feeling my heart sink. I couldn't believe this...She couldn't leave!

"Tonight, after the sun sets." She murmured, looking down. Refusing to look me in the eye. "I'm sorry, Jake."

I shook my head with a scoff, seeing a smirk on the leech's face now. He wanted this and he was happy with my feelings. "Whatever," I muttered, leaving the house. I heard Bella calling my name, but I didn't care. I shifted into my wolf-form and started running to Emily's. No one was in my head, so I was going to tell them that the Cullens were leaving.

I waited outside until someone finally threw some pants out to me. I went inside when I had the pants on and was greeted by the smell of food and the pack, all at the table ready to eat. I noticed a girl sitting next to Paul. A girl I didn't know.

"Hey, Jacob, you hungry?" Emily asked, even though she knew I was.

"Ya, starving," I answered, digging into my food, trying not to think of Bella. "Who's she?" I asked, nodding towards the girl by Paul.

"She's my cousin. She's staying with me until her dad buys a house." I mentally unjumbled the words that came out of Paul's full mouth.

"It's nice to meet you," She said, in a cheerful voice a smile on her face. She seemed nice.

"Does Paul's cousin have a name?" I asked nobody in particular as I ate more food. I noticed she was about to answer, but Paul beat her to it.

"Her name is Katherine, Kat for short," He said, stuffing even more food into his mouth.

I just kept looking at Kat...I don't know why, but I felt a pull towards her. I was looking at her when she looked up right into my eyes, and for some reason her pupils dilated. Then I felt a bigger pull towards her. We kept looking at each other until Paul threw a muffin at me, hitting me in the face.

I looked over at him and he was glaring at me but it was too late, I had already imprinted on his cousin and now he was going to kill me. I can't believe I imprinted... I love Bella, I can't imprint! I immediately stood up, knocking my chair over in the process, and ran out the back door and into the woods where I shifted and ran until I couldn't feel my legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe and I'll post more!!
:]
Check out my NEW story, A Cursed Girl