Everyone Has Secrets

Driving

Amyelia

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I fliped over and slamed my hand down on the top of it then rolled back over to my original position. Then ten minutes later the stupid thing went off again so I fliped over again and flung it across the room.

"Someones not a morning person" My mom said from the doorway.

"shut up" I replied as I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit for today.

I started eating my breakfast, Coco Puffs. I was starting to get worried about my ride when I got a text MSG.

Hey, we are almost there
-Seth

Oky doky, see you when you get here
~Amyelia


I went upstairs and got my shoes, as I walked down the stairs I heard a car honk. I grabbed my bag and ran outside. I saw Seth hop out of a truck.

"Hey Amy" He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Seth" I said pulling out of the hug. I looked over at the truck and saw Paul in the driver seat.

"Oh, um, Jake got held up so Paul is driving today" Seth said after he noticed I was looking at Paul.

He lead me to the truck and I sat in the front with Paul, Seth, Embry and a guy I didn't know. as Paul started towards the school I turned on the radio.

"So who are you?" I said over the music pointing at the guy next to Embry.

"Oh, I'm Quil" He said as we pulled into a parking space at the school.

"Hi, I'm Amyelia" I said and I hopped out of the truck, "can someone show me to the office?"

"I will" Paul said leading me away from the others.

"OK" I said simply and turned to wave to the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did some editing, I added some of the chapters together, just thought you would want to know.
sorry for the shortness, this is just a filler.
comment and subscribe
:]
check out my new story, A Cursed Girl