Everyone Has Secrets

the beach

When we got to my house I jumped out of the truck and ran up to my room to change into my sea blue bikini, I put on a top that was to big for me on over it and pulled my pants back on. Then I put my phone and i-pod into my beach bag along with a towel and sunglasses. zthe I ran back down stairs and out the door to the truck.

"That was fast" Paul said once I was in the truck.

"I'm just awesome like that" I said and laughed as we drove to the beach.

When we got there we walked to where Riley, Kim, and Jared were. I took my towel out of my bag and laid it next to Riley's.

"Hey Riles" I said.

"Thank god your here, these two have been all lovey dovey and its annoying" She exclaimed.

I looked over at Kim who was sitting on Jared's lap. I picked up one of the guys shirt and threw it at them. It hit Jared in the face, Riley and I started laughing at him.

"Hey!" Kim exclaimed.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you in the middle of something?" I asked and she started blushing which caused everyone to laugh.

"So what now, we just sit here?" I asked leaning on Riley.

"Well I brought a football" Seth said holding it up.

I reached over and took it from his hands then stood up and ran off, I looked over my shoulder and Riley, Seth, and Paul were chasing me. I slowed down so Riley was running right behinde me.

"Come on Riles, you got to pick up your pace" I said while looking over my shoulder.

I saw the others right behind Riley and then I was tackled to the ground by Riley. We started rolling around in the sand, I was trying to keep the ball while she was trying to take it. I could hear the guys laughing at us.

"Hey Paul! Heads up!" I called and through the ball in his direction as best I could while Riley sat on me.

"I got it!" He yelled so I could hear him.

"Than run stupid!" I said when Riley got of me and the other guys started chasing Paul.

I turned around to face Riley and noticed the cliff behind her,"Want to jump of that cliff while they are messing around?" I asked her.

"Hell yea!" She exclaimed and we ran to the top of the cliff.

When we got to the top we started stripping down until we weree wearing only our bikinis. We looked over the edge at the water, it was nice and calm which was perfect. I loked to the beach and the guys were still messing around.

"They probebly think we are tanning right now" Riley commented and I nodded.

Riley went back a few steps then ran of the edge of the cliff screaming on her way down which go the boys attention. I was about to jump when I heard something from behind me. I turned around and saw a guy who looked like Paul, Seth and the others.

"Its dangerous to jump from this high up" He said, he was looking at me strangly.

"Really? Nice to know, and you are?" I asked, I was still going to jump.

"Jacob Black" He answered.

"Well it was nice to meet you Jacob" I said while turning away to jump.

"Aren't you worried you will get hurt?" He asked and I laughed.

"Not one bit"I told him with a smile on my face.

I was about to jump when he said, "Who are you?"

I turned my head in his direction, "I'm Amyelia" I said then jumped off the cliff screaming on the way down, it was so much fun.

I swam to the surface and saw Jacob looking over the edge, I waved at him and he waved back.

"Hey Jake! What took you so long?" I heard Quil yell.

"I was busy" He answered still looking at me.

"Well get down here" That was Paul.

I looked up at the ciff again and saw Jacob back away, then he jumped and flew through the air, landing not to far away from me. I started swimming to the shore and when i looked over my shoulder Jacob was right behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like!! Check out my other stories and contests!! more comments=more updates :]