Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

I wake up to hear people yelling. “Let me see her!” I hear Jordon yell.

“She’s asleep!” Jorel says back trying to keep his voice low.

“Shut the hell up both of you” I yell partially scaring myself.

“Sorry” Jorel says instantly then glares at Jordon.

“Sorry baby. Come back to the room and sleep some more” Jordon says as he tries to take a step in the room but decides against it because of Jorel’s stare.

“Not right now, I don’t want to move and I still need to talk to Jorel” I say as I put my head back on the pillow and close my eyes.

“Willow baby please” Jordon pleads from the doorway.

“I’ll be over in an hour. That’s all I need to talk to Jorel” I tell him.

“Okay” Jordon says then walks away defeated.

Jorel shuts the door and walks over to sit on the foot of the bed. “Fucker woke me up.”

“I’m sorry” I say as I open my eyes to look at him smiling.

“It’s okay I woke up to you.”

“Aw you are so sweet to me.”

“Only when I am half asleep, drunk, or high am I nice to you.”

“Very true” I say with a smile.

“What did you want to talk about?”

“I honestly don’t remember. I just think I didn’t want to go back.”

“Okay well you can stay here as long as you want.”

“I only have an hour.”

“He isn’t the boss of you.”

“I know” I tell him then remember part of what I wanted to talk to him about. “Do you love me?”

“I thought I answered this last night.”

“But now I am serious.”

“Yes I do.”

“Like Jordon and George love me?”

“Yes” he tells me instantly I start to shake my head. “What you don’t want me to love you?”

“It’s not that. It is just I feel like such a whore because three guys love me and I think I love them but I don’t know!”

“Calm down.”

“I can’t!”

“Well you need to.”

“Aren’t you bossy?”

“Yes I am because I am concerned about that little person inside of you” he says pointing to my stomach. Unintentionally my hands go to my stomach and I start to cry. I feel the bed move as Jorel moves closer to me and wipes away the fallen tears “Calm down.”

“Jorel, do I love you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Do you know who I love?”

“Blake” he answers, that was the best answer I was going to get from anybody or even from myself.

I slam my head back into the pillow, “I need to scream.”

“Please don’t, they will think I hit you.”

“How could you ever lay a hand on me? You’re a giant teddy bear.”

He smiles down at me “Thank you.”

“I should probably go over there” I say as I point to the wall connecting to my room. “We need to leave soon for New Hampshire.”

“Remember anything happens and you tell me and let me deal with how I want to, right?” he reminds me as I climb off the bed.

“Right Jorel” I walk towards the door connecting to mine and Jordon’s room, lean down to pick up my clothes that I put there last night, and then look back up at Jorel. “Thank you.”

“Anything for you darling” he says as he lays back against the pillows. “See you later.”

“Bye.”

“Bye” he says quietly as I open the door.

I look around as I pull the door shut. “Jordon?”

“Willow?” I hear him call from the bathroom. He steps out wrapped in a towel on his lower half “Hi baby.”

I walk over to him and hug him ignoring his wetness. “Hi.”

“I missed you” he tells me as he kisses me. “A lot.”

I smile and kiss him again “I missed you too.”

He pulls me into another hug and rests my head on his shoulder “I am so sorry.”

“I know you are.”

“I will never ever let it happen again.”

“Promise?”

“I promise Willow. I will never touch you again.”

“But I want you to touch me” I tell him as I look up at him and kiss his jaw line.

“Not like that though.”

“No, not like last night.”

He hugs me for a few more minutes, it seemed like he was trying to squeeze away my memories of last night. “Are we going to New Hampshire today?”

“Yes we are, so as much as I am loving you wrapped only in a towel you need to get dressed” I tell him then walk over to my own duffel bag to search for clothes. As I stand up I feel him put his hands on my hips and kiss my neck.

“I really, really missed you” he tells me in between kisses on my neck and shoulder.

I turn to face him and surrender to his kisses. He picks me up while kissing me and carries me to the bed, he puts me down then climbs on top off me and never stops kissing me. “Jordon not now.”

“Why not baby?” he asks as he pulls Jorel’s shirt up and kisses my stomach.

“We need to leave” I tell him using visiting my dad as my excuse.
“We have plenty of time.”

“If you love me, you’ll stop” I say sharply when I see him reach to unwrap his towel.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Jordon I don’t want to right now. Maybe later” I slide my legs out from underneath him and swing them over the edge of the bed to stand up.

“Kiss me” I hear him say from behind me. I turn and kiss him. “Now again like you really mean it” he says as he gets on his knees on the bed, I climb up and kneel next to him so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

As I kiss him this time I wrap my fingers into his slightly long hair and kiss him for longer “That better?”

He smiles at me “Much better baby.”

I move back off the bed and go back to my bag “Now get dressed please.”

“You first” I turn to see him lay back on the bed and watch me as I strip off Jorel’s clothes and pull on a pair of jeans and an Ozzy Osborne shirt.

“Your turn” I tell him as I walk over the bed to lay back while he changes. I laugh as he starts to do a strip tease with his towel. He puts on his own Ozzy t-shirt just to match me and a pair of jeans. “Sexy baby.”

“You aren’t so bad yourself” he pulls me off the bed and into his arms. “I love you.”

“I love you too” I kiss him then pull back to look him in the eyes.

“Do you really forgive me?”

“Yes, all I want to know is why would you hit me?”

“Anger just took over me which turned me to violence” he buries his face into my hair as the tears start to fall off his face. “I am so sorry.”

“Jordon calm down. You didn’t actually hit me” I remind him.

“But I would’ve if Jorel hadn’t of stepped in.”

“It’s okay I still love you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I will always love you Jordon. Like you said in my song Forever and Always isn’t even enough for us.”

“I’m glad you remember that” he admits, finally lifting his face out of my hair.

“And I will never ever forget it.”

“Ready for this lovely adventure?”

“With you? Of course” I say with a smile.

“Then let’s go” he grabs my hand and heads towards the door only pausing to grab the keys.

As we walk towards the elevator I hear a door behind us open then instantly close before I could turn around to see who it was. I look up at Jordon to see if he had heard the door too. He catches me looking at him as he presses the down button. “What?”

“Nothing. I thought I heard something, I wanted to see if you had heard it too,” I tell him as the elevator dings and the doors open. We step on and Jordon presses for the lobby floor.

“What was it?”

“I think it was just a door opening then shutting.”

“Probably somebody seeing who was walking down the hall” he says simply as the doors open to reveal an empty lobby. “Come on babe, we got a long drive ahead of us.”

“Don’t need to tell me twice” I tell him with a smile as I quicken my pace to match his. When I finally catch up I grab his arm and intertwine my fingers with his.

“Are you okay?” He asks as he shoves his body against the door.

“Yeah I am fine. Just a little nervous about this whole thing.”

I feel him squeeze my hand, I look up to find him smiling at me. “I’m with you through this whole thing. Don’t worry everything will be okay.”

“Promise?” I ask as we walk towards the mustang.

“I promise baby” he says as he unlocks my door and opens it for me.

“How can you promise that?” I ask as I climb in.

He walks to the other side and gets in next to me. He looks at me with a smile while he starts the engine, “Because I would go through anything to make sure everything is okay.”

I smile at him then plug my IPod into the stereo and play Good Charlotte.

After hours of driving and stops for drinks or food or to go to the bathroom we finally made it to Hebron, NH. “At the rotary go around and take the second exit” I tell Jordon, I knew the way by heart but I still felt like I was lost. “Only 4 more miles.”

He must have sensed the worry in my voice because he grabbed my hand, “Don’t worry, he is your father. He loves you no matter what.”

I stare out the window like I did every time my father drove me on this route to his house. “You don’t know him like I do.”

“I know that you are impossible not to love.”

We drive past the farm, my personal signal that we were close. I squeezed Jordon’s hand. “Down one more hill then it is the second house on the right.”

“So how do you think Maya is going to handle this?”
I take a deep breath, hold it in for a second, and then release it slowly. “I have no clue. I doubt she has an idea who I am. This driveway, park at the top and we will walk down.”

He pulls into the too familiar driveway, the driveway I haven’t driven on in years. I could feel the tears stinging in my eyes, they would be for this whole trip. Jordon parks the mustang next to the giant pine tree my grandfather had planted when he built the house.

“You will be perfectly fine” Jordon tells me as he opens his door and climbs out. He walks around to my door and opens it for me. “And so will Blake.” He motions to my stomach which I had absent mindedly put my hand on.

“I know” I tell him. “Come on let’s go.” I go to take a short cut down the circular driveway when I notice Jordon going the other way. “Babe this way. I am the only one that knows this short cut.”

Reluctantly Jordon follows me through overgrown brush, down the center of the drive way. The shortcut came out right in front of the garage. I walk towards the garage I had spent years of my life in, fixing stuff with my dad. Once I was standing 15 feet away I noticed a pair of legs attached to a body working on the undercarriage of a car in the garage.

After a few seconds I work up the courage to speak. “Dad?”

“What Maya?” He asks as he reaches for a tool next to him.

“It isn’t Maya” I tell him quietly.

Slowly he shimmies his way from under the car to look at me. “Willow?”

“Hi Dad” I smile at him. He wipes his hand on a rag and walks over to hug me.

“Hi kid! How you been?” he asks looking back and forth between me and Jordon.

“Okay, I guess. I went on my road trip to California with Charlotte. Met the band, actually this is” I say motioning to Jordon. “One of the members, he is the singer. Jordon this is Dad or Jayson. Dad this is Jordon.”

Dad reaches his hand out to Jordon who shakes it nervously. “Well this is an unexpected surprise. Still got that mustang?”

I smile at him. Dad and his cars. “Of course, I spent years working on that with you. I could never sell it.”

“That’s my girl. You actually just missed Maya, just went out on the four-wheeler to find wood for a bonfire tonight. Hold on and I’ll call her back” he tells me holding up a finger. He jogs into the garage and grabs the walkie- talkie that was under the truck he was working on. “Maya come back. Somebody is here that I want you to meet.”

“Okay Dad” she buzzes back. Within a few seconds I hear the roaring of an engine from behind me. I turn to see the familiar yellow four-wheeler coming towards me. Gracefully she pulls the machine into the side shed then climbs off to join us. After pulling off the helmet and goggles, she looked at me and Jordon. I stood shocked by my little sister. Last time I had seen her see was two feet tall and bleach blonde, now she has red hair and was as tall as me. She really was a spitting image of me.

“Hi I’m Maya” She tells me with a smile and shakes my hand.

“I know” I tell her then look at Dad. He just stood there like always, letting us deal with this on our own.

“How do you know?”

“Because I am Willow. I-“ I begin but she interrupts me.

“Does that give you some all mighty power?” she asks sarcastically.

“Let me finish Maya” I say sternly. “I’m Willow. I’m your older sister. You haven’t seen me since you were about 4 or so.”

“Why not?” She asks looking back and forth between me and dad.

“Because I was having issues in my life and I couldn’t handle being shipped back and forth between my mom’s house and here.”

“So you left me?”

“I didn’t mean to leave you but in the process I did. But looks like you are turning out fine, you seem just like I did when I was your age. Ride four-wheelers, helps out Dad, red hair, and I bet you’re really smart.”

“She is just like you were” Dad tells me. “Just like you. Highest Math class every year, near gets a C or below. Always wants speed.”

I feel a tear slide down my cheek as I watch Maya walk into the garage to shut off the radio. “She seems like she would be. Hopefully she doesn’t have the same attitude though.”

Dad laughs “She has your ambition though.”

I look at Jordon “Tell her to always go for her dreams it worked for me.”

“You always managed to do what you said you would” Dad watches Maya as she lifts herself into the hidden loft above the stairs that lead from the garage to inside. “Maya what are you doing?”

“Getting something” she calls down. After a few seconds I see her feet reappear on the stairs. “This is yours I believe” she tells me as she hands me a box.

I look down at the box with Willow written across it. “What is this?”

“All your stuff” dad tells me. “Or stuff I always wanted to give you but never did.”

“Oh really?” I hand the box to Jordon so I could open it. Instantly I see the blanket I used to have whenever I slept here. “You kept this?”

“Yeah and your pooh bear pillow case” Dad tells me.

I finish going through the whole box laughing at what I find. A snowglobe my grandfather gave me, a scrapbook my old best friend made me, a card from Charlotte, a picture of Jorel with hearts all over, and much more that I had never seen before or I just didn’t remember.

“Come on let’s go inside, I’ll fix something for lunch” Dad says gesturing to the house. I follow Maya inside the too familiar house, I stop and grab Jordon’s hand as we walk up the steps to the front porch. As I walk into the kitchen I feel the tears fighting their way out of my eyes. Instantly Jordon pulls me into him and soothes me, I feel my dad walk past us knowing I knew the way I’d come when I was ready.

“Calm down babes” Jordon tells me as he smoothes my hair. “He seems so happy to see you.”

“I know. It is just so weird being back in this house. I used to come here every weekend since I was born and then to leave it for 3 years, it is just weird.”

“I understand but remember you did have some good memories in here. Think of back when your Fafa was alive and watching the races with you” he tells me remembering what I had told him on the way up.

“I know. Come on let’s go in” I grab Jordon’s hand and lead him inside. “What are you making Dad?”

“Chocolate chip pancakes. You were always a wicked picky eater but I remember you liking these.”

“Maybe because we used to make them at 2 am” I tell him with a smile. I sit down at the counter with Jordon on one side and Maya at the other. “So Maya you’re freshmen in high school right?”

“Yeah. It’s not as bad as everybody made it seem. For me it is just like middle school with different teachers and subjects” She tells me while she turns on the radio next to her.

“That was exactly how I felt about it” I admit to her.

“Yeah but hopefully she won’t have to go through everything you did” Dad tells me as he puts the pancakes onto a plate.
“True, I went through way too much in my high school years” I tell Maya as I squeeze Jordon’s hand.

“Like what?” Maya asks looking up at me. I was looking at a real life picture of myself when I was 14.

“Like broken hearts, scary moments, break ups, losing people, and leaving people” I tell her as I look over at Dad who was leaning against the counter listening to me.

“I don’t want to have to go through any of that. So does that mean now that you are back in my life you won’t leave again?”

“I hope I won’t. But I’m moving back to LA with Jordon. You can visit though” I say with a smile.

“I’d like that” she says returning my smile.

“Me too” I look back at dad. “So Dad we need to talk” I tell him as he slides a plate of pancakes in front of me.

“Whatever you can say to me you can say in front of Maya” he tells me then takes a bite of his pancakes.

“Alright” I take a deep breath and glance at Jordon. “I’m getting married.”

“To Jordon I am guessing?” Dad asks. I nod my head “Congratulations.”

“I’m pregnant” I say then grip Jordon’s hand tightly waiting for the reaction.

“Congratulations” Dad chokes out after a few seconds. “Jordon’s?”

“Yes” Jordon answers for me, knowing if I opened my mouth I would start crying.

“When is the baby due?” Maya asks breaking the silence.

I look at her with watery eyes “May. He might be born on your birthday” I tell her with a slight smile.

“So it is a boy?” She asks with a giant smile.

“That is what we were told” Jordon tells her over my shoulder.

“Aw what are you planning on naming him?”

I smile at her curiosity “Blake James Terrell.”

“Where did that name come from?” Dad asks.

“Blake is my favorite name for a boy. James is Jordon’s middle name. Terrell is his last name.”

“Very nice name” Dad says with a smile. “So I’m guessing you won’t be going to college right away?”

“No. I want to stay home with Blake for a little while. I’ll apply the summer after he is born.”
“Promise?” Dad asks. Schooling was always the most important thing to him.

“Yes Dad I do. I need to get a degree for Blake” I tell him then look at Maya. “To Dad school is the most important thing. I bet you already know that.”

She nods her head “I learned that in first grade.”

I hear Dad laughing at us. “How about you two go on those four wheelers?”

“You know how to drive one?” Maya asks me as she starts to get up.

“Of course. Who do you think the second four wheeler was bought for?” I ask her as I tickle her side.

I watch her race out the door to start up the four wheeler. I start to follow her than stop and look at Jordon “Want to ride a four wheeler with me?”

“Maybe later. I want to talk to your Dad.”

I kiss Jordon on the cheek then look at my Dad “Try not to kill him.” I hear the roar of an engine right outside the door.

“WILLOW!” Maya yells in for me.

“I’m coming!” I yell back to her.

“Here you are going to need this” dad says as he throws me the keys.

“Thanks” I say as I head out the door. When I get out Maya is waiting on her four wheeler “The other one in the shed?”

“Yeah. Don’t forget the helmet and goggles” She says as she takes off.

I run to the shed and instantly see my old purple helmet on the shelves my name still scribed into the back. I step onto the four wheeler in order to reach it. I brush off the dust and put it on my head, I sit down and start the engine instantly I felt like I was 15 again. I tear out of the shed and chase after Maya. She had gone around back.

I turn the corner and see the tail end of her four wheeler as she heads into the woods. As I pass the porch I see Dad and Jordon sitting and watching me. I wave and then gun my accelerator to chase after Maya.

I used to love riding the four wheelers. Every time that I came to my dad’s I would ride them. If I got upset or had a bad day I would climb onto one and just go. My dad would know that I needed to leave. When I was home I would help him take care of Maya if she was there. It was actually me that took her for her first ride on the four wheeler, sometimes I miss those days.

“Come on Willow” I hear Maya yell. I turn into the woods and go down the path that my Dad had blazed when I was 10.
“I’m coming. Remember it has been years and I am pregnant” I call to her.

“Stop with the excuses and chase me” Maya calls back and sticks out her tongue.

“I’m coming!”

After a few minutes of weaving in and out of trees we came to a clearing. Maya stopped on the edge of the woods and took off her helmet.

“So you are my older sister” Maya says almost to herself.

“Yeah, I know it seems weird because you don’t remember me but I remember you and I have pictures of us” I tell her as I look up at the sky.

“Hey girls” Maya’s pocket buzzes, she pulls out the walkie talkie.

“Yeah dad?” Maya calls back.

“Come back. Jordon here wants to go for a ride.”

“Okay” Maya says to him then to me she says “Please don’t leave me again. I don’t think I could handle it.”

“I know hunny. I won’t do it again. The first time was a mistake but I stopped seeing Dad so I stopped seeing you in the process.”

“Promise?”

“Yes I promise.”

“I don’t know if I like that fiancé of yours” She says as she puts her helmet back on. “He looks at you weird.”

I sat there trying to take in what my little sister had just told me. Maya turns her four wheeler back on and takes off into the woods. Quickly I put my four wheeler into drive and chase after her.

When we got back to the yard Jordon was standing at the edge of the porch waiting for me. I stop the four wheeler and peel off the helmet “Ready for this babe?”

“How about you let me go and you stay and talk to your dad? He wants to talk to you and anyways I’d feel weird putting my arms around your stomach” Jordon tells me.

“Yeah alright” I put the four wheeler into park and climb off. “Have fun and try not to crash into anything especially my sister.”

“You got it babe” he says as he climbs on then he leans over and kisses me. “I love you.”

“I love you too” I stand there as he takes off into the woods following Maya. I climb the stairs to the porch and sit down next to Dad. “So what do you think?”

“I think he is hiding something from you” Dad tells me as he spins he chair to look at me. “I can’t stand to see you get hurt.”

“I know Dad. I don’t think he is hiding anything. Anyways I have plenty of protection from the people around me.”

“What’s that?” Dad asks pointing to the bruise on my arm from weeks.

“A bruise. I have no idea where it came from. I didn’t even notice I had it until Jorel pointed it out.”

“Jorel?”

“He is like my big brother from the band. He watches out for me” I tell him as I watch Jordon and Maya come flying out of the woods.

“Well that is good. How long are you kids up here?”

“I don’t know. I think we are leaving for LA soon but I’m not sure. I don’t want to leave but…”

“I understand kid. Trust me I do but if you do go back to LA don’t forget your family here” Dad says then stands up and kisses my forehead. “We will never be able to forget you.”

“I know Daddy” I smile at my dad as my fiancé and little sister park their four wheelers on the side of the house and join us on the porch.

“Anybody hungry?” Dad asks.

“Dad didn’t we just have breakfast?” Maya points out.

“No that was actually a few hours ago. It is nearly five o’clock.”

“Really?” Jordon asks.

“Yeah you kids have been here for quite some time” Dad says smiling.

“Oh well we should probably be going then” I say looking at Jordon. “We have a long drive ahead of us.”

“Understandable” Dad says.

“You’ll visit again right?” Maya asks me as she hugs me.

“Of course darling” I tell her as I play with her hair. As I let go of her Dad comes over to hug me. “I love you Dad.”

“I love you too kid. Come back before you leave for LA.”
“I will try my best. My life revolves on Blake’s schedule not mine” I tell him with a smile. “Bye Dad.”

“Bye” he says as I let go of him and walk over to Jordon to grab his hand.

“Bye” Jordon says to Maya and Dad.

“Bye” Maya replies with a small wave.

I squeeze Jordon’s hand as we walk off the porch and across the lawn. “That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be” I tell him truthfully.

“Your sister looks just like you” he says as he wraps his arm around my waist, not failing to touch my ass.

“Are you calling my sister hot?” I ask, we started climbing up the driveway now so my breath was shortening.

“Not nearly as hot as you are” he tells me as he kisses my neck.

“Jordon stop” I say as I feel his hand slide down to my butt.

“Why?” he asks as we approached the mustang.

“Because we are in my dad’s driveway” I tell him while opening my door.

“Not for long” he says with a wicked smile as he climbs into the car.

“Jordon” I say simply as I shut my door and look at him. I feel him grab my leg and pull me towards him. Even after I was right next to him his hand didn’t move from my thigh.

“Come on baby you know you want it” he says, he sticks the key in the ignition and starts the car.

“Not right now.”

He pulls out of the driveway and moves his hand further up my thigh. “Come on baby.”

“No Jordon stop” I say then move his hand from my thigh and move away from him.

“Come back here” he says as he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. “I don’t care if you want it or not. I want it!”

“Jordon stop! You’re hurting me!” I cry.

“I don’t fucking care! You’re going to suck my dick and you are going to like it!” he yells as he unzips his pants.

“Jordon please stop!” I plead with him.

“Why? You’ll do it if you love me.”
“You won’t make me do it if you love me.”

“Then I don’t fucking love you” he says as he grabs the back of my neck and brings my head down into his lap.

“Please” was the last thing I could say before his dick was shoved into my mouth.

After a few minutes he finally let me up. He kissed me forcefully “Thank you baby.”

“Don’t fucking call me that. I am not your baby” I tell him as I move as far away from him as the car would allow.

“Come back over here” he says gently. When I didn’t move he gave up the gentle act and grabbed my leg again. “I said come over here!”

Against my will I slide next to him, “What do you want?”

“Tell me you love me.”

“I love you” I tell him through tears.

“Kiss my cheek” I did as he told me to. “Oh and how about we don’t tell Charlotte about this little incident.”

“Yes Jordon.”

“Good. I love you baby” he says as he kisses my tear soaked cheek.

“Of course” I tell him as I reluctantly lay my head on his shoulder and sleep the rest of the way home.

The sound of a car door slamming woke me up. I open my eyes to find myself alone in my mustang, in the parking lot of the hotel. I feel hot tears streaming down my face as I search for my phone. Finally I find it on the floor quickly I grab it and dial Jorel’s number.

He picked up on the third ring “Willow?”

“Jorel I need you” I tell him through tears.

“Where are you? I thought I just heard Jordon going down the hall.”

“You did. He left me out in the mustang.”

“I’ll be there in a second” he says, in the background I could hear a door shutting.

“Please stay on the phone with me until you get here” I beg him. “I’m scared he’ll come back.”

“Of course. I’m on the elevator now. Don’t worry I won’t let him do anything. Lock the doors until I get there.”
I do as he says then watch the hotel doors waiting to see Jorel walking towards me. “I’m so scared.”

“Don’t be Willow. I will protect you, I promise” I hear the elevator doors in the background open with a ding. “I’m in the lobby.”

“Hurry” I say and soon enough I see Jorel running towards the car. I lean over and unlock the passenger side door.

He climbs in and instantly pulls me into his arms “I told you I was coming.”

“Thank you” I say quietly.

“I’d do anything for you Willow, anything.”

The tears start coming again “I love you Jorel.”

“I love you too Willow. Forever. I will never ever hurt you” he says as he gently glides his hand along my arm. When he gets to where Jordon grabbed me I flinch from memories. “What’s wrong?”

I move my sleeve up my arm and show him the bruise. “He grabbed me.”

“Holy shit! Willow that is a black and blue bruise! Why did he grab you like that?”

“Because I wouldn’t give him head.”

“He got mad because he wouldn’t give him head?” Jorel asks.

I looked away from Jorel upset with myself for even giving in to Jordon. “I told him he wouldn’t make me do it if he loved me, so he told me he didn’t fucking love me. He shoved my head down there and forced me to do it.”

I feel Jorel cup my cheek in his hand as he turns my face towards his. “I would never do that to you.”

“I know. But you aren’t…” I start to say but he shuts me up with a kiss. “Jorel.”

“What?” he asks gently with his face still so close to mine.

“You shouldn’t be doing this” I tell him but I kiss him again anyways.

“I don’t care about what I should and shouldn’t be doing.”

I lay down across the seat and pull him down on top of me. “Good, because I like kissing you too much.”

He smiles and kisses me again. “I love you Willow.”

“I love you too Jorel” I say it quietly as though I wanted to keep it a secret, then I surrender to his kisses. He kept kissing me until there was a knock on the driver’s side window. I look up to see George, I unlock the door.
He opens the door and looks at me and Jorel. “I tried calling you but you didn’t answer.”

“She has been a little busy” Jorel tells him as he sits up.

I look up at George “Yeah sorry. He came down to see if I was okay…”

“You look fine to me” George says harshly.

Gently Jorel grabs my wrist and shows George the bruise on my upper arm “I don’t think she is.”

“What happened?” George asks as he leans in closer to look at my bruise.

“Jordon happened. But I think she will be fine, right?” Jorel asks me. I nod my head and smile at him.

“Well since you are all set and you have Jorel to protect you, I wanted to tell you that I am leaving tomorrow for LA” George says then starts to shut the door.

“George!” I yell as I scramble to get up. “Wait!” He ignored me and kept walking. I race out of the car and chase after him, I catch him half way across the parking lot. I grab his wrist to stop him, “You are just going to leave me?”

“You have Jorel, you are all set” he tells me refusing to look at my face knowing it had tears pouring down it.

“But I need you!”

“No you don’t, I don’t deserve to be in your life.”

“George, please don’t leave me. I need you to help me with Blake, how do you know if he is yours or not?”

“I don’t know. But I need to get out of here. I’m sorry Willow, I love you but I need out. If Blake is mine call me, I promise I will keep my number the same. I’m sorry but I need a new life.”

I look up at him through tears “Can I at least spend tonight with you?”

Finally he looks down at me, wipes a tear from my cheek “Of course.”

I look behind me at Jorel, who simply nods his head and goes inside the hotel. “I don’t want you to leave.”

“But I need to” he tells me as he puts his hand in mine and leads me inside. “It isn’t because of you, if that is what you are wondering.”

“Then why are you leaving?”

“Because the band isn’t doing anything for awhile and I need to start a life, Willow.”

“What about me?”

“You are starting a life, but not with me” he squeezes my hand as we step onto an empty elevator. “You are starting one with Jordon, or Jorel.”

“What if I don’t want to start a life with them?”

“I think it is a little too late for that” he says as he places his free hand on my stomach.

“But what if he is yours?”

“Then simply call me and I will be there in a heartbeat” the elevator doors open to our floor. George leads me to his door and unlocks it. As I step inside I look over my shoulder to the door I should be going into. “Don’t worry he can’t get to you in here.”

“I know” I whisper as I walk over to his bed and sit down.

He follows me and sits down “I am going to miss you the most.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you.”

“Then why…”

“You know why.”

I stifle a yawn then look at him, “But I need you.”

“No what you need is sleep.”

“No” I say as I yawn again.

“Yes.”

“But then when I wake up you’ll be gone.”

“Not right away. I don’t leave until noon.”

“I don’t wake up until noon.”

“I’ll wake you up.”

“Fine” I say then reluctantly climb under the blanket and sink into the bed. “J3T I love you.”

He reaches over and shuts off the light then moves under the blanket until he was right next to me. “Willow Elizabeth Decker I love you too. I would marry you if I could.”

I feel the tears come again as he kisses my forehead. “I wish you could.”

“I know Willow, I know” he says quietly. Slowly I drift off to sleep with George right their next to me with his arm around my waist, as if he never wanted to let me go and I wish he never did.

I wake up to the sound of a drawer shutting. “George?”

“Yeah? Sorry did I wake you up, babe?” He asks as he sits next to me on the bed.

“Babe?”

“I figured I would be in a lovey mood before I left” he says shrugging his shoulders.

“Does that mean I get a kiss?” I ask him with a smile.

“Yes that does” he smiles and leans down to kiss me.

As he sits back up I look at him and smile again “You don’t taste like beer.”

“I know. It is shocking. What do I taste like?”

“I don’t know, I think I’ve forgotten already.”

“Oh really?” he smiles and kisses me again. “Now do you remember?”

“Nope” Another kiss.

“I can’t do this all day” George says after yet another kiss.

“Yeah because you got to leave” I tell him with a frown then roll on my side away from him.

“Willow, don’t be mad at me” he says trying to get me to face him again. “Fine I’ll just leave now.”

I feel the bed slowly relax as he gets up. “George! Don’t!” I turn to see him right next to the bed.

“I knew you would stop me” he smiles his all American boy smile. “You love me too much to let me leave.”

“You’re right. So don’t you ever leave.”

“Willow you know I have to.”

“But…”

“No buts. I need to leave soon to catch my flight.”

“Fine” I say biting back tears.

“Don’t cry.”

“Why not?”

“Because I hate it when you cry.”

“Too bad for you. I cry a lot. I am emotional because I am fucking pregnant!”

“I know, I know. Willow I need to go. You should go over to Jorel’s because I don’t trust Jordon with you” He grabs my hand to help me out of bed.

“Fine. But I don’t want to.”

“Want to what?”

“Listen to you.”

“You have to. I am your elder.”

I stop walking and look at him “You are six years older than me! You are not my elder!”

“I was joking” he says as he opens the door for me. “wait.”

“What?” I turn and ask him, my answer was a kiss.

“I love you.”

“I love you too” I tell him as I walk down the hall to Jorel’s room. I knock lightly as I hear George’s door shut.

“Come in Willow” Jorel calls.

I open the door to find him lying in bed, shirtless. I walk over and climb into the bed with him. “Now you really can’t leave me.”

He kisses my forehead and smiles at me “I never planned on it.”