Sequel: Hey Butterfly

Undead

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

“George, help me fix this light!” I yell. I was standing on the coffee table trying to reach the light on the ceiling. “I’m too short!”

“You’re standing on a table, and you still can’t reach it?” he asks as he steps onto the table in front of me.

“Fuck you, I’m short.”

“Take this” he hands me the dead light bulb. I turn around and bend to put it on the table, just as the door opens.

“You’ll dirty dance with George on a table, but you won’t dance with me on the floor?” Danny asks as he takes a picture of us on his phone.

“Dancing on floors is so overrated” George says, screwing in the new light bulb. After he finishes he grabs my hips and pulls me into him.

“George!” I exclaim before I go into a fit of laughter.

“Willow, stop grinding with George on the table! We eat there!” Danny yells.

“You wouldn’t be complaining if it was you she was dancing with” George points out as he stops dancing and helps me off the table.

“No I wouldn’t. But anyways did you guys hear the news?”

“What news?” George and I ask at the same time as we sit down on the couch.

“Well maybe I should let her tell you…”

“Fucking tell me before I kick you out of my house!” I yell at him.

“Charlotte’s pregnant!”

“No. That’s against the law” George says. “Impossible.”

“Why is it against the law?” Danny asks as he sits next to me.

“Because it is Charlotte!” I explain.

“So…?”

“So it is against the fucking law!” George yells, causing me to jump.

“She turned 18 last week.”

“Danny, I hate you” I say blankly.

“Why?”

“Because you bring me news that my sister should’ve told me. I don’t like you. Get out.”

He wraps his arm around my shoulder, “You don’t really want me to leave. Not until Jorel gets back.”

Jorel had flown to LA to get his stuff out of his now ex- girlfriend’s apartment. He promised he’d be back as soon as he could, and left me in the hands of George and Danny. What a loving boyfriend. “I got George.”

“Until he leaves” Danny points out.

I bury my head into George’s shoulder, “You aren’t suppose to remind me that he is leaving me.”

“Why not?”

“Because she kind of sort of loves me” George answers. “I’m her sanity in a bundle.”

“Seriously?” Danny asks staring at me.

“Yeah, George is my sanity. He can’t leave me. That’s against the law.”

“More against the law than Charlotte being pregnant?”

“Yes” I answer. Suddenly there was a vibration in my pocket. I stretch across Danny to be able to reach into my pocket. I answer the phone without checking who it was. “Hello?”

“Hi baby” I hear a familiar voice say, but it wasn’t Jorel’s.

“Uh who is this?”

“Your fiancé” Jordon. I should’ve known but I haven’t heard his voice in a week.

“I don’t have a fiancé.”

“Bitch, you are my fiancé”

“Jordon. No I’m not. You lost your right to marry me when you walked out my door” I remind him.

“But baby I love you.”

“No” that was the end of it. I hung up and smiled at George. “Hi.”

“Hi there.”

“Who was that?” Danny asks.
“Dude you seriously need to get with the program!” George yells, wrapping his arms around me.

“I am so confused!”

“It was Jordon” I tell him.

“Why do I need to get with the program?”

“Because I never tell people what is really wrong.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, which is why you need to learn to read her expression” George explains, then shrugs. “But if you can’t, then that’s fine because only Jorel and I really can.”

I close my eyes in his arm, “Because you guys love me.”

“Exactly” he kisses the top of my head.

My phone starts vibrating again, this time I check before I answer it. Call ID said ‘baby<3’ I answered it smiling. “Hi baby.”

“Hi. What are you doing?”

I watch George mouth to Danny that it was Jorel. “Sitting on George.”

“Sounds comfy. How about you come pick up your boyfriend from the airport?” I could practically hear him smiling.

“All by myself?”

“All by yourself, I have a surprise for you” he tells me, in the background I could hear a group of people shouting.

“What kind of surprise?” I ask as George starts playing with the hem of my shorts. “George stop playing with my pants!”

“Sorry” George says with a wicked smile.

“Babe what is going on over there?” Jorel asks, concerned.

“He was playing with my shorts.”

“Are they on your body?”

“Yes…”

“Why the hell are you wearing shorts in November?” That could’ve gone a whole different way.
“Because I am hot.”

“Yes you are, baby” Jorel says.

“Aw thank you. Anyways this surprise of yours, what is it?”

“Not telling. Just change out of those shorts.”

“But nothing else fits me. I happen to be pregnant.”

Jorel sighs, “Okay new plan. Have George pick me up, and have Danny hold you hostage at Charlotte’s until I call you and tell you to come down, okay?”

“Okay, baby.”

“I love you, I’ll see you soon. Bye baby.”

“I love you too, bye” I hang up and look at George. “He has a plan, a surprise for me. I don’t like it.”

“Why not?” Danny asks.

“She hates surprises. Especially from Jorel” George explains as he lifts me off the couch. “So what is going on?”

I look up at him, “You need to go pick up Jorel at the airport, while Danny holds me hostage upstairs.”

“I think we should switch that because I am more likely to not rape you” George points out. “So Danny, go pick Jorel up at the airport.”

“But I want to spend time with Willow!” Danny complains like a 5 year old.

“No.”

“Fine.”

“Wait!” I practically scream.

“What?” George asks.

“I don’t want Danny driving my car. Sorry Danny, but no.”

“Fine, I’ll go get Jorel” George says. “You two go upstairs.”

We all walk out the door together, Danny and I head to the steps going up while George heads to the ones going down. “Oh and Danny, you lay a hand on her and I will kill you.”

“Yes George” Danny says as we walk up the first flight of stairs. “Damn these guys are protective over you.”
“Yeah, it gets kind of annoying but most of the time it is a good thing to have around.”

“I bet, without Jorel who knows how many times Jordon would have hit you” Danny says when we reach Charlotte’s floor.

I look at him, tears burning in my eyes. “I fucked up, I know. Thanks.” I walk over to Charlotte’s door and push it open.

“Willow?” I hear her call from the kitchen. I walk over to her and hug her, resting my head on her shoulder. “What’s the matter?”

I stayed silent except my sobs, finally Danny walks in and shuts the door. Just then Mathew walked down the hall. “Why is Willow crying?” he asks Charlotte, when she shrugged he looked at Danny. “Why is she crying?”

“I guess I just always say the wrong thing…”

“What did you say?”

“That if it wasn’t for Jorel, who knows how many times Jordon would’ve hit her…”

Mathew stands there looking at him, completely shocked, “You told that to her?!

“Yeah…”

“ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?!?!” I had never heard Mathew raise his voice until that moment.

“Matt, stop. It isn’t his fault he didn’t know” I calmly say to Mathew, wiping the tears away from my face. I never expected what happened next. Mathew walked up to me and hugged me, then started crying. “What’s wrong?”

“He’s scared” Charlotte tells me.

“Of?”

“The fact, I’m pregnant.”

“Oh, right. Danny told me. Mathew there is nothing to be afraid of. You’ll be an amazing father, and uncle for that matter.”

Mathew backs away from me, “Do you really think so?”

“Mathew I know so. There is no way that kid is going to have a bad childhood.”

“But what if…”

“Mathew, there are always to be what if’s in life. What is I didn’t kick Jordon out? What if I was stronger? What if I wasn’t pregnant with Blake? What if you were Blake’s Godfather?”
“Wait, what?” Mathew asks, finally realizing what I had said.

“Will you be Blake’s Godfather? Charlotte was already going to be the Godmother.”

“Of course I will. I seriously was not expecting that!”

I hug Mathew, “Thank you.” Then I look at Charlotte, “You can’t be pregnant you’re a virgin!”

“Or so you think…” Charlotte says with a smile.

“Psh, I know you aren’t. It’s our mothers that do. And the fact that you got pregnant right after me does not set a good reputation for these guys…”

“Danny, don’t say it” Mathew says suddenly.

“But…” Danny says as he hops up on to the counter.

“Don’t.”

“What was he going to say?” I ask Mathew.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“Mathew, I will beat the living shit out of you with a spoon if you don’t tell me what is going on.”

“With a spoon?” Charlotte asks, clearly amused by my weapon of choice.

“Jorel took my box that blows up the world. All I got left is a spoon” I say 100% serious.

Behind me Danny starts laughing his ass off, “I’m so glad I came here!”

Charlotte just looks at me, “Jorel has a surprise for you, doesn’t he?”

“Dude it’s like you can read her mind!” Danny gasps.

I give him a look then turn back to Charlotte, “Yeah, hence why me and Danny are here.”

“Danny and I, Willow” Mathew corrects me.

“You are such a grammar nerd.”

“Point?”

“That is not a complete sentence.”

He smiles, “Point?”

“You fucking say point one more time and you will never be able to point again.”
“Still your POINT is what?” Mathew says. I start to walk towards him as he backs away into the living room. I kept walking he went down the hall and into his bedroom where he shut and locked the door. I smile and walk back to the kitchen.

“That was fun” I tell Charlotte. “But anyways, yeah Danny and I are here because Jorel apparently has a surprise for me. Originally he had a different plan, but then decided to change it. George is picking him up at the airport.”

“I wanna know what the surprise is” Charlotte complains.

“Join the club” I tell her. “None of us know.”

“Well I’m going to find out” Charlotte says, sticking out her tongue as she pulls out her phone and texts George or Jorel.

“Then tell me” I nod my head.

“No. No I will not” Charlotte corrects me, looking up from her phone. “I don’t want to ruin Jorel’s surprise.”

Suddenly her phone rings, she opens the text, and smile. “You’ll love it.”

“He told me that for the surprise he was going to give me, I needed to dress nicely. Do I still need to?”

“Babe, Jorel will love you no matter what you are wearing. But you are stuck here for another half hour” Charlotte informs me, smiling.

“Fine”, I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Arms crossed and pissed off, waiting for my 30 minutes to be up.

The next 30 minutes past so slow, especially with Mathew in the room. After 10 minutes with him I was ready to scream, and then throw Danny into the mix… Finally, there was a knock on the door, Charlotte opens it to reveal George.

“Willow, come with me” George says then extends his hand to grab mine to pull me off the couch.

“To the dark side?” I ask him sarcastically.

“Well it is pretty dark in there…” George admits, shrugging. “Anyways, come with me.”

“Ask nicely.”

“Willow, get your fucking ass off the couch and come see what your boyfriend has put together for you please.”

“Good boy” I say then allow him to pull me off the couch and walk me down stairs.

“Close your eyes” he whispers but still covers my eyes with his hands just to be sure. I hear him open the door, slowly he walks me into what seemed like the middle of the living room, sat me down in a chair, and finally uncovered my eyes.

When I open them I see Jorel sitting across from me. In between us was two lit candles, two wine glasses, and two plates with shrimp scampi on them. “Jorel…”

“Hi baby” he leans across the table and kisses me. “Do you like it?”

“Of course I do! It’s amazing. Did you make this?” I ask him pointing to the shrimp scampi.

“No, George did. I told you I am a disaster when it comes to cooking” he looks sadly down at his plate.

“Yeah but you aren’t a disaster in anything else” I remind him. I take a bite of the shrimp scampi, “How did you know this is my favorite?”

“It’s your favorite besides chocolate chip pancakes.”

I smile so wide I thought I was going to break my face, “I love it. I love you.”

“I love you too” he smiles up at me, twirling noodles on his fork. “Did you miss me?”

“Like crazy.”

“Good. Because you are stuck with me for the whole night.”

“Ooh I get you all to myself for a whole night?”

“Yup, I kick Danny and George out for the night. We get our apartment to ourselves for once.”

“Finally. As soon as we get rid of them, Blake will be here.”

“And we want him here” Jorel says calmly. “Take a sip of your drink.”

I raise the glass and look at the red liquid, “What is it?”

“Kool-aid” Jorel says with a giant smile.

I laugh and take a sip. “Thank you baby.”

“You’re welcome, beautiful.”

Dinner was a conversation of whatever came to mind in between bites. Jorel told me about his crazy ex and I told him about George harassing me while he was gone. With Jorel conversations flowed so easily. After dinner he told me to watch a movie with him, he was going to drag me to the movie theater but no good movies were playing. We picked out a movie and snuggled on the couch.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. “Did you like this night?”
“I loved it” I kiss his cheek.

“Why?”

“Because I got to spend it with you” That was the real reason, he didn’t need to make me dinner or make a fancy set up. I just loved being with him.

During the 3rd movie I laid my head on his shoulder, kissed his cheek, and closed my eyes. I can’t think of a place I would be happier then right here in Jorel’s arms. I don’t think I will ever understand why I picked Jordon over him, Jorel loves me while Jordon loves to fuck me. I don’t understand myself but somehow, someway this man holding me right now seems to. But then my perfect silence was ended by a banging on the door.

I look up at Jorel who had fallen asleep, I should wake him up but I won’t. I stand up and unlock the door but leave up the chain just in case. I open the door to see Jordon standing out in the hallway.

“Hi baby” he says with a smile.

“I’m not your baby” I remind him blankly. I really didn’t want to be talking to him when Jorel was asleep. “What do you want?”

“To see my baby girl again” he steps towards the door.

“Didn’t I just tell you I am not your baby or your baby girl?”

“You know you don’t mean that. You know you love me. You love the way I love you, you love spending time with me, you love me too much to kick me out.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“I’m positive or else I wouldn’t have asked you to marry me. I know you love me.”

I hear Jorel get up from the couch, “Babe who is it?”

Jordon’s eyes widen, “Why the hell is he calling you babe?”

“Jordon?” Jorel asks as he stands behind me.

“Jorel?! Why the fuck are you calling my fiancé babe?”

“Because she’s my girlfriend.

“Since when?” Jordon asks looking back and forth between me and Jorel.

“Since…” Jorel starts then looks at me.

“Since you decided to leave me” I finish.

“I didn’t leave, you kicked me out.”

“You slapped me across the face!” I try to slam the door but Jordon steps forward and puts his foot in the way.

“You made me mad” he pouts at me. “Please, Willow, let me back.”

“No. Jordon you hit me. I told you I would leave you if you ever did that.”

“Please…”

“No I gave you plenty of chances.”

“Willow, you are pregnant with my kid!”

“Fuck off. Blake will be better off without. Goodbye Jordon! Get you foot out of the fuck way” I shout, he reluctantly moves his foot and I slam the door and lock it. I rest my head on the door, and begin to cry.

Jorel turns me around and hugs me close to him. “I love you.”

“I love you too” I just stand there with my head on his shoulder. After a few moments he lifts and brings me into the bedroom to lay me down on the bed. He puts the blankets over me then climbs into the bed. He didn’t say a word, just laid there next to me, holding me close to him. This was all I needed. Somebody to love me. Somebody to protect me. Somebody just to give a fuck. Somebody like Jorel. Jorel was my somebody, I needed him. I had no clue what I would do without him. Just feeling him next to me let me know that he was still there. There no matter what happened, no matter who came and went he would still be there for me.

I wake up to Jorel snoring on the pillow next to me. I smile and climb out of bed, slowly I walk out into the living room. I walk out to find Danny passed out on the couch and George asleep on the floor. So much for us having to apartment to ourselves.

“Willow?” I hear Danny mumble.

“Are you having wet dreams about me or are you actually waking up?”

“A little bit of both.”

I smile and walk over to sit on his legs, “Wake up sleepy head!”

He grabs my arm and pulls me down so I am laying on top of him, “Damn girl you are big!”

“I am fucking pregnant what do you expect?”

George shifts around on the floor, both me and Danny stop and stare at him. “Why does he get to sleep?”

“He doesn’t” I climb off of Danny and lay next to George then start poking him. “George. George. Wake up. George. George.”

“You fucking poke me one more time and I will break your fingers.”

I smile and poke him again. He grabs me around the waist and pulls me onto his other side. “George. Be careful of my stomach!”

He buries his head into my shirt and falls back to sleep. I managed to stop laughing until Jorel walked in and saw George.

“Babe why is he asleep on your chest?” Jorel asks.

Suddenly Danny starts laughing, “Who wouldn’t want to sleep on her chest?”

“Danny… Shut it. Willow, baby, why is he asleep on your chest?”

“Jorel, baby, why are you shirtless?” I ask, smiling at his half naked body.

He looks down at himself, and then starts to walk back to the room “Fine, I’ll go put a shirt on.”

I push George’s head back onto the pillow and chase after Jorel. At the sound of my footsteps Jorel stops and waits for me. “Baby you can’t put a shirt on.”

He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulders, “And why is that?”

“Because I love this sexy body of yours” I smile and run my hand down his chest.

He grins and leads me into the bedroom, “I love your beautiful body too.”

He sits down on the bed as I gesture to myself, “This is not a beautiful body!”

“Yes it is.”

“How? I am 3 months pregnant!”

“That is still beautiful baby” he stands up and grabs my hands and pulls me towards him. “You will always be beautiful to me.”

He lays down on the bed and makes me lay next to him, “Baby I have a question.”

“Yes?”

I turn onto my side and look at him, “Why did you want to get in my pants so badly when I first came here?”
“Well first you are mad fucking hot. And second I wanted to see what you were here for.”

“What do you mean?”

He shrugs, “I guess I wanted to see if you were here just to fuck us all or to actually love us.”

“You’re crazy” Danny says from the doorway.

I sit up and glare at him, “Danny I hate you.”

He walks away, “Love you too baby girl!”

I lay back down and look at Jorel, “Why couldn’t Blake be yours?”

He smiles, “Because that would be way too much sexy forced into one body.”

“But your hair plus my eyes equal the sexiest baby alive!” I shout.

“Anything of yours plus anything of mine equals sexiest kid alive” he tells me as he pulls me closer to him.

I laugh softly and let him pull into him. “Baby will you stay no matter what?”

“No matter what.”

“So what if Blake is an exact replica of Jordon?”

“I’ll stay. Put a paper bag over his head, but I’ll stay.”

“But what if he has my eyes?”

He kisses my forehead, “There is no way I could cover those up.”

“WILLOW!” George screams from the living room.

“WHAT?!”

“Door.”

“Answer it.”

“No.”

I stand up and shake my head. As I walk into the living room I give George the middle finger and go to open the door. I open the door to see Charlotte standing in the hallway.

“George didn’t tell you?” She asks looking at my clothes and bed head.

I turn and look at George, “No he didn’t tell me anything.”

He looks at me then realizes something, “OH! Willow, Charlotte wants to go shopping today.”

“You decided to wait until now to tell me?”

“Yeah… Sorry about that.”

Charlotte shakes her head, “Go get your husband ready. I bet he is laying shirtless in bed.”

“Stalker…” I walk down the hall back to Jorel. “Baby, you get to come shopping with me.”

“Does this mean I have to put a shirt on?” He asks staring up at the ceiling.

“Sadly yes you have to” I frown at him just as he looks at me.

“Baby, don’t frown. You get to see me later tonight” he winks at me as he stands up and grabs a shirt off the floor. “What are we going shopping for?”

“A PAIR OF SCISSORS SO WE CAN CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR” I hear Danny yell from the living room.

I walk down the hallway and without even stopping I walk up to Danny, “You are not cutting Jorel’s hair.”

“Why not?” Danny asks, obviously enjoying how close I was to him.

“I love his hair” I say smiling.

“Is that all you love about me?” Jorel asks joining us all in the living room.

“Pretty much. That and your guitar.”

“Thanks baby.”

I walk up to him and kiss him, “No problem.”

He smiles and kisses me again. And again. “Guys your room is down the hall, use it” George says from behind me.

I look over my shoulder, “You’d like it if it were more like free porn. Wouldn’t you?”

“That’s Dylan not me.”

“What are we talking about?” Danny asks, clearly confused.

“Nothing” George and I answer at the same time.

“Know what I find funny?” I ask.
“Besides pretty much everything?” Charlotte points out.

“Fuck you. And no. The fact that both guys that literally punched each other because of me are sleeping in the same household.”

Both Jorel and George look at each other than back at me, “I forgot about that” Jorel admits.

“Dude I’m sorry about that” George apologizes to Jorel.

“It was months ago. Don’t worry about it. Obviously we are both over it. And so is she” Jorel tells him, and then kisses my neck and smiles.

Danny frowns, “I feel so left out.”

“You should” George, Charlotte, Jorel, and I all say at once.

“That was creepy, can we never do that again?” Charlotte asks.

“Agreed” I answer. “What are we going shopping for?”

“You and Blake” She smiles and heads towards the door. “And Jorel. And George. And Danny. And Mathew. And me.”

“So for everybody?”

“Minus Dylan and Aron” she points out, opening the door. “We better hurry. Mathew is in the car and you know how impatient he is.”

“Yeah, Willow definitely knows that” George states as he shuts the door behind everybody.

“Shut up George. I can kick you out of my house” I remind him.

He wraps his arm around my waist, “You love me too much to do that!”

“Very true. Very true.”

He leans his head on top of mine, “We need to talk tonight.”

“Are you leaving tomorrow?” I ask, remembering what he had told me weeks ago.

“No. But we need to talk.”

“When and where?”

“After Jorel and Danny pass out. Staircase?” He asks watching as Danny comes closer to us.

“Sounds good” I say quickly before Danny reaches us.

“Why does he get to act all lovey dovey with you but I can’t?” Danny asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

“I never said you couldn’t. And George can because I have a connection with him.”

“Yeah seems like you two are connected at the hips.”

We look at each other and smile, “Something like that.”

“I really want to know the story” Danny complains in his little kid voice.

“Maybe when you are older” George tells him acting like his father.

Danny storms off to catch up with Jorel and Charlotte. George laughs, “What?” I ask him, confused.

“Nothing. It’s just look at our fucked up family” he says, gesturing in front of him.

“What do you mean?” I ask, still not quite getting what he meant.

“Let’s think about this. Danny is like the little boy you want to lock in a closet. Jorel is the sweetheart. Charlotte is the mom. Dylan is the entertainment. Aron is the one that needs to admit a few things. Mathew is the truth. “

“What about me and you?”

“You are… the puzzle. I am the lost one” He admits as we walk into the parking lot.

I stop him, “How are you lost?”

“I’ll explain later tonight, I promise” He kisses my forehead and grabs my hand to keep pulling me forward, but I don’t move. “What’s wrong?”

“You said the forbidden words.”

“What?”

“You said I promise. You aren’t supposed to say that around me…”

George blinks twice before he could figure out the right words to say, “I am not those two guys. You know that. When I promise you something I mean it.”

“That’s what they all say” I tell him as he pulls me into him.

“Yeah but none of them loved you like I do.”

“George, can I please have my girlfriend back?!” Jorel yells across the parking lot.

“No. You can never have her back! She’s mine now!” George yells back, instantly Jorel starts to frown. I let go of George and run across the parking lot to hug him. Just as I reach him I see something crossing the street towards us. Jorel leans down and kisses me as the person gets closer and closer.

Finally I realize who it was. “Baby” I say concerned to Jorel as I watch Jordon walk towards us. Jorel follows my gaze.

“George” Jorel says quietly. Instantly George moves closer to us and Mathew climbs out of the car.

I look over my shoulder at Charlotte, she grabs my hand “Don’t worry. They won’t let anything happen to you.”

“It’s not me I’m worried about” I look up at Jorel who wraps his arms around me.

“Jorel, can I speak to Willow?” Jordon asks calmly, walking closer.

“No.”

“I am asking nicely.”

“And I am still saying no.”

“I’ll talk to her in plain sight. If I raise my hand to her you can have me arrested. Just let me talk to her” The plea in his voice made me turn and look at him. He looked like he hadn’t slept in days, his hair was getting long, and he looked like he got dressed in the dark. He catches me looking at him and holds my gaze, “Willow please. Just talk to me.”

I nod my head and go to walk towards him, but Jorel wouldn’t let me go. “Jorel, let go. I can handle this.”

He leans down towards me, “But baby I don’t trust him.”

“Neither do I but I need to talk to him” I force Jorel’s arms off from around me. I step towards Jordon. “Make this quick, we were going somewhere.”

He reaches for my hand but I step away from him, “Let’s go talk over near the entrance. I have some things I need to tell you.”

“Fine” I tell him then fall into step with him as we walk towards the door. When we reach the door I turn and look at him, “What did you want to tell me?”

“That I love you.”

“If you love me then why did you hit me?”

“I was high, baby please. You love me” the plea in his voice was starting to get to me.

“I love you. Yes I do but I don’t like the things you do to me.”

“Willow please. Give me a second chance.”

I stop and remember, “Jordon this would be your 4th chance. I think I have given you plenty of chances.”

“Just give me another one. Please baby. I love you. I love Blake” Jordon reaches for my hands again, this time I don’t pull away.

“Jordon you hit me. You left me. You can’t love me” I look over at Jorel who had his back to us but I could tell from the way he was standing he was ready to run across the parking lot if anything happened.

“You kicked me out.”

I look back at him. “I was only doing for a day. I didn’t think you would leave for good.”

He pulls me closer to him, I don’t know why I didn’t stop him, but then he kissed me. He kissed me the way he knew I loved, the way I missed with all my heart. It was then that my heart ached for Jordon, not Jorel. He pulled away, smiling, “I bet you miss that, don’t you?” He leans in to kiss me again. This time I back away.

“Jordon, no. I don’t miss those kisses” I lie through my teeth. “I have Jorel. Who has stuck with me through everything. Who never laid a hand on me unless I wanted him to.”

“Who is trying to get in your pants” Jordon tries to counter.

I shake my head. “No, Jordon that was you. You played me to get in my pants.”

He steps towards me and puts his hands on my shoulders, “No I didn’t, baby. I love you with all my heart. It is you that I will never hurt.” He was quoting his song. The song he wrote for me… “You remember that, don’t you? Your song. The song I wrote for you.”

“That was a time when you pretended to love me. I am sorry Jordon but even if you do love me, I don’t love you. If I did, I would have never fallen in love with Jorel.”

“You loved him before you even came here.”

“I was in love with JDog. I didn’t know Jorel then. Now I do. And I love him” I begin to walk away but stop and turn. “I’m sorry Jordon but I can’t let you back. I don’t know if you are playing me or if you really love me. If Blake is yours I will tell you but I won’t lie. I don’t think he is. I’m sorry Jordon, I love you but not the way you want me to.” And with that I walked away. Back to my life with Jorel without a single look back into my past, or at Jordon.

Without a word Jorel turns and hugs me, letting my cry into his shoulder. Everybody else just climbed into the car. They knew I would be fine, after a moment with my boyfriend. Jorel kisses the top of my head, “I love you.”

“I love you too” I grabbed his hand and walked with him to the passenger side door. He opened it, climbed in, and waited for me to sit down on his lap. Before I got in, I watched Jordon walk across the road and get into a car with a woman in driver’s seat. I guess I’m not that important to him. I climb in and sit on Jorel’s lap, burying my head into his shoulder.

“Don’t leave me” I whisper into his collarbone.

“I never planned on it” he whispers back before kissing my cheek.

“Aw how cute!” Danny says from behind us. I look up at him with tear filled eyes.

“Danny, you make my life.”

George looks at me clearly offended, “And now I mean nothing?!”

I smile and blow him a kiss, “Sorry you don’t mean the world to me anymore.” I look at Jorel and kiss him, “You do.”

He kisses me again, “I’m just that lucky.”

Charlotte clears her throat next to us, we both turn and look at her, “Okay I love your lovey dovey bullshit BUT we need to go shopping.”

I realize then that the car hadn’t moved. At all. “Well where are we going shopping?”

“Mall?” Mathew asks.

Charlotte and I look at each other and at the same time reply, “Burlington Mall.”

“Alright. Want to visit mom?” I ask her.

Suddenly Danny interrupts, “Willow, there is enough room so why are you sitting on Jorel’s lap?”

“Because now we have to go get Aron and Dylan” Mathew answers. “SO the four of you will be squished in the back.”

“Why are we getting them?” Danny asks.

“Because if we visit mom without them, then we all die” I explain. “Where are they anyways?”

Mathew gives me a look, “Where do you think?”

“A bar?”

“Willow, you are so smart!”

“Screw you.”

“No.”

“Well let’s go get them” Danny says pushing on the seat. Mathew turns around and attempts to slap him but fails. He gives up and starts the car and heads towards to a downtown bar.

I lay my head on Jorel’s shoulder and close my eyes. When I open them again we are on our way to the mall with Aron and Dylan in the back seat.

“Well good morning beautiful” Aron says over Jorel’s shoulder.

“Fuck off” I mumble and bury my face into Jorel’s neck.

“You’re very cuddly today” Jorel whispers. Slowly I back away, but he pulls me back. “I love it.”

I close my eyes and drift back to sleep but Danny didn’t like that idea so he began to sing, very loudly. “Hey, Mr. Bartender mix me a drink, I really need something to tell me it's okay not to think!!”

“Because I've been to all these bars. And I've seen all these places” I continue for him.

“You know that song?” Danny asks.

“She lived off of it for a few weeks” Charlotte tells me.

“When she was 15?” Mathew asks.

Charlotte looks at me and smiles, “Yes. She was very different when she was 15. Aron would’ve loved it, Jorel wouldn’t have.”

“I liked me when I was 15. I was interesting” I tell her.

“Yeah you were definitely interesting. You had every guy liking you when you didn’t even do anything, with a snap of your fingers you could get a guy to do anything but only if you repaid them in a certain way.”

“How?” Danny asks from the back seat.

“Dude, you didn’t get to see her before she was pregnant. Just wait and you’ll understand” George tells me. “Wait, don’t we still have that scrapbook Charlotte gave you?”

“Yeah..?”

“We should show him that because there are pictures of you drunk and half dressed” George reminds me, winking.

“I WANT TO SEE!” Danny yells.

“Dude shut the fuck up” Mathew tells him, as we pull into the mall parking lot. “Willow is willow. Personally I like my girl better.”

Charlotte smiles and moves closer to him. “I like you too.”
“Well then be glad, Mathew, that I like Willow not Charlotte” Danny counters as the car stops.

“Oh trust me I am.”

We all climb out of the car and start to walk towards the main entrance. Danny and Jorel were both holding my hands while George walked right behind me. We walk into the mall and decide to spilt up, as usual I was with Jorel, George, and Danny. After figuring out where to go first (journey’s) Danny spots the carousel, and begs to go on it. I wanted to go with him but due to my pregnancy, I couldn’t. So Danny and George went in the spinning tea cup while Jorel and I watched.

“I swear Danny is really 5 years old” I tell Jorel as he wraps his arm around my waist.

“I wouldn’t doubt it, kind of weird that he turns 23 next week.”

“His birthday is next week?!” Jorel nods. “Why didn’t anybody tell me?!”

The carousel stops as Jorel answers me, “Because you never asked.”

“Tell me all your guys’ birthdays” I demand.

“Mine is May 25th, Danny’s is November 13th, George is November 28th, Mathew’s is January 23rd, Dylan’s is February 14th, Aron’s is March 30th, and Jordon’s is October 15th” Jorel recites, by this time Danny and George had gotten on the carousel and were walking towards us.

“I’ll feel bad if I go to labor on your birthday” I admit, burying my head into his shirt.

“Why? It would be an honor for Blake to be born on my birthday.”

“An honor for him or for you?” George asks.

“For him, of course” Jorel jokes. “Let’s go hurry up and get this over with.”

“Off to Journey’s we go” Danny sings, looping his arm through mine.

“Why, exactly, are we going to Journey’s?“ I ask him.

“EPIC SHOES!”

Jorel laughs and walks on my other side, he leans down and whispers “Then we will go shopping for our baby.”

I smile and kiss him. I love that he still considers Blake his even though it isn’t possible. But I knew that inside it was killing him that the baby in me wasn’t his, it was the man who had beaten me.

Our adventure into Journey’s was an interesting one. Danny felt the need to try on every shoe possible, George fell asleep in one of the chairs, and Jorel bought me a pair of amazing purple sneakers. I felt bad that he was spending his money on me. His money that he worked for.
“Don’t worry about it, baby” Jorel reassures me. “I want to buy you things.”

“I still don’t like it” I tell him as we walk into Baby’s R Us. The first thing we see if Aron riding down an aisle on a tricycle. “Did you just see that?”

“Yes I did” Danny answers. “And I want to do it too!”

“Fine” I say then motion for him to go. Instantly he was off running the way Aron had gone. I shake my head and look at Jorel. “Are we sure he is turning 23 and not 3?”

Jorel smiles and intertwines his fingers with mine, “That world will never know”

Out of nowhere, George was behind us, “Where were you?” I ask curiously.

“Places” he answers, hiding something behind his back.

“What do you have?”

“A present for Danny” he tells me, holding out a bag from Spencer’s.

“Oh god.”

“Want to know what I got him?” George asks, grinning.

“Judging from the look on your face, no.”

Jorel tugs my hand, “Come on let’s go shopping for our baby.”

“I want to help” Charlotte says appearing at the end of an aisle near us.

“Me too” George adds.

“This should be fun” I mumble.

And it was. I never knew shopping for baby stuff could be so much fun. But with Aron and Danny riding tricycles, George and Dylan having light Saber fights, and Mathew sleeping in the rocking chairs, it was amazing. Until we got kicked out. Jorel, Charlotte, and I were walking around shopping for Blake when the manager came up to us.

“You guys need to get out” he tells us angrily.

Jorel begins to argue, “But we weren’t doing anything.”

“Yes, but all these guys are with you and they are practically tearing apart the store.”

Charlotte puts her hand on Jorel’s shoulder. “What is I leave with the guys but you let these two finish shopping?”

“Deal.”

Charlotte and the manager walk away leaving me and Jorel standing in the middle of an aisle. “Too bad we are pretty much done.”

Jorel looks at me shocked, “Seriously?”

“Yeah. I haven’t even had my baby shower yet and I already have the crib, the changing table, and some clothes. All the big stuff I need I can get at the shower and I’ll get loads of clothes. Plus he isn’t coming for like 7 months.”

“True” he says, then kisses me. “I wish he would come sooner.”