Status: Slow but steady

Mon Espirit

Mon Espirit 1

~Spirit

I groaned in pain has I fell from at least 25 feet in the air. A protector of the night had shot me down with a poisoned arrow. The arrow still pinned in my shoulder blade. I tried to get up but failed at the attempt to even move. After a few minutes I started to crawl. Each push with more pain and the more my thick blood spilled. I continued into a dark alley near a dying tree and collapsed under the tree. I curled closing my eyes, and laid there, waiting for the darkness to overcome me and finally take my human life away. I wanted my heart to stop beating, if it did, my immortal life ended.

~Rouge

I slowed my pace down just a bit. Enough to let my breathing switch to normal. Ben had managed to crawl under my skin tonight. My friends thought he was perfect for me, what they considered my “type”.

I kept looking back to see if he was still following me. I hated my life. He claims to love me so much and he was over protective and very jealous. Jealous to the point where he would grab my phone and search all my messages and he would try to hit me if he thought I was with another guy.

Enough was enough for me. I had a purple bruise forming on my forearm. You are never supposed to hit a female. I tried to deal with his craziness for a while but I can’t anymore.

I was tired of my parents. They tried to control every detail of my life. Couldn’t they understand that this is my life, not theirs? I sighed and slid into a dark alley. I traced the chipping bricks of an abandoned building with my finger.

This piece of darkness reminded me that I probably had no sanity. It reflected the way my mind thought. I walked deeper and deeper into the alley, and stopped at a certain point. I closed my eyes as a cool chill traveled down my thigh.

I pushed a small strand of hair behind my ear and pressed my back against the old brick wall. I sighed and traced my mind to the past memories of my life. As I child, I never felt confident about myself.

I remembered as a young girl, I’d come home crying because the girls had tried to burn my hair. The horrid memory made me flinch when I heard the noise of a lighter clicking.

Then I remembered how my first kiss ended badly. The boy had told his friends a whole different story and they all spread it throughout school. Those were the worst months ever.

Then the divorce between my parents that had crushed the small part of love that I had left. More painful memories kept switching in my head. Flashing like a Polaroid camera.

I felt a salty tear slide down my face and grabbed the dagger I had stole from my father on my last trip to his summer house. I looked at it and saw my reflection come and disappear like a blurry photograph.

I touched the tip of it with my index finger and flinched. It was sharp and would do the job well. I walked a bit deeper so that my body would be hard to find.

I wouldn’t want my mom to know that I had killed myself. I could already see her face and her reaction. Her smooth face turned old by shock and her chocolate eyes filled with the waves of the salty ocean.

“but why? She was a happy teenager!”

Me and my mom were never close so of course she wouldn’t know why. I heard small splashes as my feet trotted on. I looked down to notice a thick red liquid and my heart jumped.

I looked up to see a creature of some kind bleeding to death under a tree. He tried to look at me and groaned in pain. He saw the twinkle of my blade and gasped for air.

“please, kill me. End it now”
♠ ♠ ♠
Beginning, please comment I'd like to know how you guys feel about it <3