Status: Complete!!

My Undead Life With Damon Salvatore

15th century Florence Italy
The city streets were bustling with people and commotion. But my brother and I weren't there, we were busy dealing with our own problems. Her name was Juliana DeLucca, and she was our everything. I say ours because she had fallen in love with my brother Stefan and I, and we had returned it right back.
At that moment, we had found out about what she had done. We were so consumed with rage, that we had killed her family, and her. It was something that we had done out of anger and frustration, and Stefan regretted it immediately after. But not I, I could care less about her. It amazed Stefan how I could just stop loving her, but it was easy to me, like walking, it wasn't something you had to think about; it was just something you did. I knew the fraud though, that she wasn't truly dead and that we had killed one of the house servants instead of her, but I would not tell Stefan, he was upset as it was.
Present Day
those were the days when we were family; they quickly retreated until they were no more. I had told Kaylee that Juliana was dead, even though I knew the truth, and then I thought she would never find us.