Status: Complete!!

My Undead Life With Damon Salvatore

Living Dead

I was utterly and completely shocked. What in the world was Juliana doing here? She was supposed to be dead, my mind was spinning. There is no word to explain how confused and upset, and threatened I was.
Not a threat of dying, even though it was a possibility. No, it was a threat of keeping Damon or not. He was in love with her before, and now that she had come back it could possibly bring back that old flame, or whatever one would call it. I was shocked at myself for feeling like that, but I couldn't deny the truth that had lingered in the back of my mind. I had hoped she would just go away and that it was some tripped up dream of mine.
Alas, she finally spoke and it wasn't a dream, I couldn't even convince myself it was. She was all to real. "Damon, long time no see." she smiled sickly at him. Her voice Was like tainted honey, it sounded nice, but there was something not right with it.
"What are you doing here?" Damon replied through clenched teeth.
"I came to visit you. Is there something wrong with that?" she gave him 'innocent' puppy dog eyes.
"You need to leave right now. I thought I made it clear that when I killed your family that Stefan and I wanted nothing to do you, or did you not get the hint?" and then, our eyes locked on each other, and I quickly looked away.
I was standing directly to the right of Damon and he grabbed my hand to hold. I gave him a confused look. What was he doing? Did he not realize the hell he was going get from her?
"And who is this Damon? You missed me so much that you found an identical me. How cute, even after all these years you still couldn't get over me." she smirked at him. She turned to look me. "So tell me pet, what is your name?"
I glanced up at Damon for a moment, as if to ask for permission to tell her my name. He simply gave me a blank stare.
"My name is Kaylee." I said quaintly
"Hmm, like the Irish dance. Interesting. How long have you known Damon?"
"Eight months." I looked down, it didn't sound like much, but every day was worth it. And I smiled slightly at that thought.
"Not very long, and yet he looks at you like you've been together for years. So Damon, where did you find her?" she directed her attention to him.
"Enough small talk, what are you here for?" he practically growled at her.
"Can't I just come back to see you?" she said sadly
"No, you cannot, we haven't talked in over five centuries. What do you want?" the mood shifted in the air from awkward angry, to pissed off angry. I shuffled on my feet uncomfortably.
"Where's my uncle?" she said stepping forward. Oh crap, we were screwed. I simply blinked, trying not to show any emotion.
"How should I know? I haven't seen him since Italy." he said calm and cool-like.
"He told me he was here to deal with what you and Stefan had done, to avenge our family."
"Well, obviously I'm still here, so I guess he didn't do a very good job of 'avenging'." Damon snapped back at her, making air quotes on 'avenging'.
"Maybe I can make your precious Kaylee talk." her sickening smile crept up on her face, and it made me sick to my stomach.
"I have nothing to say. Frankly, I don't even know who you are." I lied, it was a good lie if you asked me,I would have believed me.
"Where is Stefan, I think that he'll tell me." she glanced around the room.
"Then you thought wrong, Stefan hates you more than anything. He wouldn't give you a second glance, Julie." Damon stepped forward to her, making her step back. "Now I suggest you leave."
"I'm much older than you Damon, and much more skilled, too. I am not afraid of you."
"I don't really care." Damon threw her up against the wall. She had a twisted look on her face.
"So, you like it rough then, huh Damon?" she pushed him onto the floor. All the while, I stood in place frozen. I quickly snapped out of my trance when I saw her about to bite Damon, and despite his struggle, she was stronger than him.
I raced over, pulled her off of him and threw her against the wall, cracking it.

"How did I not sense you were a vampire? And how are you stronger than me?" she had a hint of fear in her voice.
"I don't fucking know or care. Just leave, now."I growled at her, and she was gone in an instant.
I turned around to see Damon staring at me blankly. I giggle slightly, and walked up to him.
"You were amazing. How did you do that?" he looked bewildered.
"I have no idea. But I want to know why she's not dead."
He sighed."Okay, fine, I'll tell you."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Sequel, thanks for all of my devoted fans for waiting!