Status: Complete!!

My Undead Life With Damon Salvatore

Lies To Truth, And Secerets Unvailed

"When Stefan and I had murdered her family, instead of her, she had posed her maid to look like her. It was very well known that they resembled each other very well. When I realized the trick, I had gone to kill the maid before Stefan could. I have let him believe it was her ever since then. I hadn't seen her since then, and I had hoped maybe some other lucky bastard had killed her." he paused and looked away. "Apparently not. Now Stefan is going to find out, and I'm going to have to lie to him." he put on a face that made him look like he hated his brother, but I didn't think it was always true. When it came right down to it, he was still his big brother, and he probably still felt compelled to protect him.
"Well, everything will be alright, we'll kick her ass and be done with it. Then she'll be out of our lives forever, and we can live an undead life in peace." I hugged him, I could feel him smoothing my hair and he kissed my head.
"If only we could do that, but there is a high possibility that she will come after you. I don't wan to plague you with that danger and worry. We'll kick her ass, and then we'll live happily ever after. End of story."
"That does sound pretty great." I smiled at him and winked.
"Well, now I have to figure out a way to tell Stefan." I could suddenly hear Stefan and Sara up the walk way. Something I would never have been able to hear as a human. It was an amazing sensation, being able to have heightened senses, I thought I would never get used to it. It was as if my body had been unleashed from something that was being held back for the last 15 years of my life. I was pretty excited.
I was only 15, and I felt strange that I was only that old. My grandmother always called me a baby at that age, and I was only a baby.
"That may be, love, but you're my baby." Damon smirked at me. I had a shocked look on my face, I needed to figure out this mind reading.
"What did you need to tell me, Damon?" Stefan was at the door holding Sara's hand, petting it with his thumb.
"It's Juliana, she's still alive. Or living dead, whatever you want to call it." Damon said with a somber tint in his voice and eyes.
"What? How is that possible? I thought you killed her!" Stefan's eye's were a deep black with fury. Sara had let go of his hand, and backed away. Stefan had a temper on occasion.
"I thought it was her! But by the time I realized that it wasn't her, it was to late and she was long gone.
"I never told you, because you were hurt enough! I had really hopped that she would never find us, or would have been killed, but it looks like we'll have to stop her ourselves."
"You never told me, so you could protect me?" Stefan had a fake tone of happiness. "I will never forgive you for this, brother. But right now, we need to take her down before she makes a nuisance of herself to the towns people. If she is anything now like she was then, there will be some chaos in town." They walked into the kitchen and started talking about her.
3rd Person:
The dark figure lingered in the shadow's for a moment, taking in everything that the Salvatore household was discussing., before quickly taking off towards the town.