Status: Complete!!

My Undead Life With Damon Salvatore

The Ripping Of Heads

6 Damon S

  I crept around the corner and peaked around a wall. I couldn't feel that anyone was around or not. I didn't see Sara, Stefan or Damon, much to my worry. I looked all throughout the house in a second and didn't finds anything. I suddenly remembered the two very scary men outside that were under the window. I had to think of a plan quickly before they realized something was wrong. 
  And then I had it. 
  I went back up to the room, stood by the door and screamed. I threw myself against the walls to make it sound like a struggle. "Let me go!" I yelled hoping they would see. I quickly ran by the window to hear them say "Look like the boss got another one." 
  I raced over to the dead vampire and grabbed the stake from his heart. From what I knew he would stay dead. His body was already disintegrating.
  I tucked it in to my jacket pocket and jumped from the window directly on top of one of the men below. I did hat first came to me. I ripped his head off, which was we rely unpleasant. I could feel my eyes change much like Damon's had when he gets angry. And before even I knew what was happening, I threw myself to the other one and stabbed him in the chest, making him drop instantly. I couldn't see what was so hard about killing these people was, they all treated it like it was really difficult.
   I mentally scanned the area for Damon. And at a very far distance off was what felt like him. I sped off in that direction. 
  Through the lush green trees and leaves I flew into the odd forest on the outskirts of town.  I scanned the area again and went to my left. I could hear something coming from behind me and I kicked them back into a tree. It was a woman this time. I didn't care to look at her face when I heard the thump she made on the tree. Luckily, I had previously seen the branch that was sticking out and I aimed for her chest when I kicked, hoping it would work. And it did. 
  It suddenly seemed to easy. I wasn't supposed to be able to kick ass... I was supposed to be weak and vulnerable- unless they were all newborns as well... I didn't care as long as I was hopefully winning.
  I ran in the direction of my friends again. Finally I came to a clearing where they all were. 
  "Oh my god! Kaylee! I thought you were dead!" Sara called out from where she was tied up. I was covered in blood, I must have looked pretty grousome. Damon and Stefan were in the hands of two very scary looking men. Fml. They looked half dead, and the men were holding them in a strong grip- not to mention the fact that they were staring at me.
  I zipped over to Sara and untied her; quickly getting up we raced over to the boys and threw them out of he hands of the men. Sara took Stefan and Damon back to the house in a flash. I was left by myself again. If this was one of their dirty tricks I was going to be so pissed.
  I jumped on the one on the right and he through me off his back to the ground. 
"Hey girly." his voice brought pains to my stomach. He was leaning over me. I kicked him in he stomach just as the other one was barreling towards is. They collided into each other and feel to the ground. I still had my stake. I jammed it into one of them and I ripped the others head off. In a twisted (no pun intened) it was mildly fun. I turned around, once again with blood on my hands- not a feeling I had wanted to get used to- and I zoomed back home, trying not to think of what I had done.
Sara was on the couch with the other two. They still looked pretty ill. I couldn't imagine what the scary looking men had done to them. They looked up when they saw me. I suddenly became very emotional and dropped to the ground. I buried my head into my hands and cried. 'What if some of those people still has loved like I did? What if they had people that cared for them and loved them? What if they had semi-normal lives?' the thoughts ran through my head over and over. I felt cool hands embrace me and pick me up. I  leaned my head into his chest and cried silently. The blood was everywhere. It was a painful reminder of what I had done. Damon sat me down on the bed and I could hear him walking into the giant bathroom connected to his room. 
  "Damon, I'm-I'm fine. I can do that myself." he had started running the water. I had gotten up and glided over to the door.
  "I know. But you just went on a mass killing spree, and that can ware you out, trust me."
  "But-" I tried to argue.
  "Kaylee, you saved my life. I was supposed to protect you, but I failed. It's the least I can do." he seemed a little peeved. 
  "Fine. But this is not going unthanked. I'll make it up to you." it was only running the bath, but he didn't know how grateful I was to him.
  "Fine, later. Right now you need to wash all of the dead guy blood off of you. I'll take your clothes and wash them. Stefan has a way of getting this out to make it look like it was never there." I unzipped my pink jacket and handed it to him. The blood had soaked through to the clothing beneath it. He turned around as I took off the rest of my clothing items. He left once he had them all. I stepped into the huge bathtub and relaxed. Damon had returned with new clothing articles and set them on the counter. He turned to leave.
  "What did they do to you?" I asked before he left the room.  He turned and looked at me. 
  "Vervain. Lots of it. I thought I was going to die, I've never had that much in my system before. Neither had Stefan. Sara was supposed to be next, but you had made there in time." I couldn't imagine the pain and agony he was in. I had no right to complain compared to him. He walked out of the room leaving me feeling selfish. I couldn't tell if he had intended it as such though. 
  I grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped it around me. I drained the tub and dressed. Damon had brought me everything I needed-including undergarments.  
  I left the room feeling mildly better, and definitely cleaner. Damon was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head watching the barely audible television. I walked over to the bed and watched with him. I stood there for a moment just staring into space, not really watching but thinking. I looked down at him and he was looking at me. I layer down and curled up around Damon with my head on his chest.
  "I'm sorry." I whispered after a moment of silence.
  "For what? The confusion in his voice was not difficult to pick out.
  "If I had been there sooner you wouldn't have been in hurt. I'm so sorry." I the tears sprang to my eyes quickly.
  "No don't be sorry. You kicked some serious vampire ass-something that we couldn't manage. But you need some new killing techniques that are easier and less messy to clean up." He changed back into the tone of his normal self.  
 "True... You'll have to show me sometime soon." I smiled up at him.
  "Just tell me when." I entwined his fingers in my hair.
  "Oh crap! The bodies!" I suddenly remembered that I hadn't seen any.
  "No problem; already taken care of. You don't need to do anything."
  "But I feel like I should." I wined.
  "You saved our lives. I don't think you need to clean up the dead bodies that you massacred, my little killing machine." he was smirking.
  "Alright, fine. But if this ever happens again I'm helping clean up." I demanded. Although he was right- I felt a compelling need to clean up the mess of dead vampires I hade made. 
  "Were they part of Juliana's people?" I sleepily questioned.
  "I-no. I don't think they were. I have no idea who they worked for. Bit whoever it is is going to be pissed."
  "Why was it so easy for me to kill them?" I've only been a vampire for a little while and already I can kill 6 or 7 vampires? Isn't that a little strange to you?" it was a question that I had been wondering ever since I killed the first one.
  "They were testing your strength that's for sure. When we tried to get them they were some of the strongest vampires that I had faced in a while." he sighed. "We'll figure out who they were and we'll be ready for next time. You won't have to off them yourself then." 
  "Sara and Stefan are coming back. We should get up." I groaned.
  "Unfortunately your right. Come on. Let's see what fun things they have in store for us." I sat up and Damon helped me off the bed and we went downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully I will have a chapter a week! Thanks for reading again! Comment and subscribe please :)