Unfixable

I Never Believed...

I never would've ever believed Brad would forgive me for what I did. But he has. And I've forgiven myself. Adam and I don't talk and I'm okay with that. Since that incident, Brad and I have been working through things. We have been keeping everything on the down low because some Cody Sanchez is starting beef with him about being a pedophile just because Brad called Cody out on his shit. But whatever. But Brad wants to talk to me. To be exact this was our conversation. Brad:"So, we should hang out soon. Just me and you darling. Because I have to talk to you. And it's personal." I asked him if it was good or bad and he replied with its nothing bad at all, its all good. Then he logged out. So we are making plans to hang out again soon. I can't wait. I've missed hanging with him. He's the only person I want to be with. Sure in a few years that could change. Hell that could change in a few weeks or months, days even. But I just don't see that happening. I never believed I could feel this much. But he makes me feel alive. I can be myself around him. I also never believed I'd see Frank, whom I met two years ago when I was in seventh grade. He moved away at the age of eighteen making him twenty now. It was good to see him again. He reminded me that he was my first kiss.. I forgot about that. But now me and him are just really close friends. Austin and Shawna started dating. Never saw that coming... When they break up though, they're never going to be the same again. They were really good friends and that's going to be all fudged up if they break up. So, I'm hoping they work out. I never would have guessed that my mom would get a date, but she has a guy interested in her. Chip. She just wants to be friends and I think he's okay with that. I'm glad things are working out for other people. Hope things work out for me with Brad.