Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Party Girl.

Bailee stood in her apartment after dressing herself in shorts, a tanktop, and a loose-fitting shirt over top. She was getting ready for work at the dance studio in town, where she taught a class of 8-year olds. She had only been teaching for a few months, but yet she was overly excited. She loved working with the kids and she was able to do what she loved everyday.

She grabbed her gym bag, purse, and phone, walking out to her Ford Fusion in the parking lot. After throwin her stuff in the back seat, she got in and turned her music up loud. She drove down the main strip of shops in West Chest, PA. She didn't grow up here, but she had been here for almost a year.

Bailee's phone went off and she picked it up, putting it on speaker phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Bailee!" Nicole, Bailee's best friend, said from the other end of the phone.

"Hey Nicole, what's up?"

"Not much. Hey, me and a couple of the girls are going out clubbing tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to go too, it's been awhile since you've been out."

It was true, Bailee hadn't been out partying much since before college and she missed it so much. She had some great times when she could go out with her girl friends.

"Yeah Nic, I'll go out with you guys tonight!" Bailee agreed and smiled as she pulled into the parking lot.

"Sounds good! Can you be ready around...say like 9? I'll pick you up and we'll go out then." Nicole said, sounding excited on the other line.

"Yeah, I can do that, just give me a call when you're ready."

"I will." She nodded. "Bye Nic."

"Bye Bailee!"

Bailee hung up and got out of her Ford, gathering her bag and iPod up before running into the studio.

"Hey ladies!" She smiled happily as she set her stuff down and kicked off her shoes.

Six little girls gathered around the room, getting ready for the class, all of them greeting their teacher.

"I hope you ladies are prepared for today, we have a lot to do if we want to be prepared for our recital!" Bailee smiled.

Bailee followed the rest of her simple daily week routine. She left the studio and went to the gym to exercise. After, she went and got some coffee and simple groceries that she needed around the house as well as something for lunch. At 3 she had to go back to the dance studio where she was choreographing for the adult's recital.

She was anxious for tonight. She hadn't been out in so long, that she barely remembered what it felt like to enjoy herself in a way other than dancing, and she was excited to get out and have a couple drinks and see all of her friends. The party-girl was finally getting out of her cage.

Who knows? Maybe she'd even meet a boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I've been kinda wanting to do this for quite some time. Let me know what you think!

Love & Rockets,
Makita♥