Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

I'm Pregnant

Soon dinner was over and the boys went back to their games. None of them wanted to clean up after their mess, so Bailee offered to help Dunn. They brought everything back downstairs and threw it away or put it in the fridge. Bailee had eaten all of her food, she was starving, and she knew she had to feed the baby too. It had been weeks since she had eaten take-out, since she was trying to be healthy for the baby.

When they went back upstairs, Dunn brought another 6-pack with him and handed out the beers. It was already 11 by this time, and all of the boys took their turns playing against Bailee, either winning or losing.

Bailee looked up at Bam and leaned in closer to whisper in his ear. "Bam, can we go upstairs?" She asked.

Bam looked at her in return and nodded slightly, standing up. "We'll be back guys." He said and led her out of the living room.

He brought her upstairs and pointed out the other boy's rooms and then pushed open his door. His room was surprisingly clean, but the closet had clothes everywhere.

"Why'd you want to come up here?" He asked.

She smiled timidly and sat cross-legged in the middle of his huge bed. It was soft and covered in blankets and pillows.

"Bam, sit." She sighed deeply, she noticed that she was shaking as she waited for him to sit. He sat across from her and she took the opportunity to grab his hands. He must have noticed her shaking.

"Bailee, what's wrong?" He frowned and looked at her.

"Bam, do you remember the one night we spent together, at my house, a few months back."

The wheels must have started to move in his head. She could see it in his eyes. "Why?"

"Well Bam, there's something I need to tell you." She bit her lip.

He stared at her, already knowing what was about to come out of her mouth.

"Bam, I'm pregnant. With your baby." She whispered and looked down, avoiding eye-contact with him.

He stared at her, wide eyed, unable to believe the truth coming out of her mouth. "Are you sure it's mine?"

"Yeah, Bam. You're the only guy I've had sex with for a year."

He just stared into space. She was scared. What would he say? What would he do?

"How far along are you?"

"I'm going into 14 weeks. About three and a half months." She answered, still not looking at him.

"This is my baby?" He asked, still not believing her.

"Yes Bam, I'm pregnant."

It was dead silent between them.

"When did you find out?"

"A few weeks ago. I didn't tell you because I wanted to make sure I was really pregnant and I'm scared shitless of what you'll do."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm scared you'd want me to get an abortion or you won't want anything to do with the baby or you'll- you'll-" She began rambling on and on, tears welling up in her eyes.

Bam frown and pulled her into his lap, letting her cry. She just started balling, burying her head in his chest. He was waiting to wake up, like this couldn't possibly be happening to him. He wasn't ready for a child, and with a girl he barely knew? A girl her hooked up with? How could he have let this happen?