Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Decisions

Bam just held Bailee in his eyes as she cried. He had his own tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't imagine what she must have been going through by herself the past couple weeks. And that she was thinking such bad things? That he'd make her get an abortion, or that he would want nothing to do with the baby. He was of course scared, but how could he be heartless enough to do any of that to her?

"Bailee.." Bam whispered and kissed the top of her head. "I'm so sorry." He murmured.

He had no idea what he was going to do. He had just gotten out of his marriage with Missy, where he was miserable. He had only seen Bailee 4 or 5 times. They didn't even know eachother. Well, he assumed she knew a lot about him from his show and Jackass, but when he thought about it, he knew only a small handful of things about her.

Bailee looked up at him and he could see the amout of fear in her eyes. "Why are you sorry?"

"This is all of my fault." He whispered.

"No, it's both of our faults." She whipped her cheeks off.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" He asked after they were silent for a few minutes.

"I don't know." She looked up at him. "I didn't want to find out the sex in case you didn't want it."

"Bailee, even if I didn't want it I wouldn't make you give it up." He looked at her.

"Wait...you do want it?"

"It's going to be my child, how can I give up my own flesh and blood." He murmured and looked away.

Bailee ran a hand through her hair. "This is so fucked up."

"I know." He nodded.

"What do we do?"

"Well do you want this baby?" He looked at her.

Bailee thought for a few minutes and bit her lip, nodding her head slightly. "Do you though?"

Bam had to think about it too. "Yeah." He nodded.

Both of them sat in silence.

"Do you have a bump yet?" Bam asked her and looked down.

"Yeah, actually, a small one." She whispered.

"Can I...like...see?" He whispered awkwardly.

Bailee nodded and crawled out of his lap. She unzipped and removed her hoodie and set it off to the side on his bed. She laid down next to him and lifted her shirt up to the bottom of her bra. Bam turned to her and laid next to her, propping his head up with one arm and placing his other hand on her stomach. Bailee froze at his touch, but relax when he soothingly rubbed her tummy and looked at her.

"I'm going to be a dad." He whispered, mainly to himself.

When he was Missy, he always wanted kids. But Missy wouldn't give up her figure or life plans to have a baby with Bam. She said she would eventually, but not any time soon. It bothered Bam because he was almost 30 then, and he didn't want to be much older when he had babies.

"It's a scary though." She sighed and watched him.

"So what are we going to do now?"

"What do you mean?" She looked at him.

"Are you going to like...stay in your apartment or are you going to live with me?"

"Live with you?" She repeated. "You want me to live with you?"

"Well, if we're having this baby together...maybe it won't be a bad idea trying to like...date."

"You mean date- as in being boy friend and girl friend."

"Well, yeah." He nodded slightly and blushed a bit.

"Um...well..." She whispered, trying to decide.

Bam frowned and ran his hand through his hair, knowing he was facing rejection.

"I don't see why we couldn't try." She whispered. "We're kind of stuck with eachother either way."

Bam smiled and looked back at her belly. Bam leaned over and kissed it gently. Bailee blushed and forced herself to take a deep breath. What the fuck did she get herself into this time?