Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Home

"What do we tell our parents?" He looked up at her.

"Well, I already told mine."

He tensed and looked at her. "What happened? What did you say?"

"I told them I was pregnant and they were shocked. I told them it was a good friend's child and that he had his feet on the ground."

"So they think we knew eachother?"

"Yeah, I didn't know what else to tell them. How do I tell my parents that I got pregnant from a one-night-stand?" She looked at him. "It was scary as fuck."

"Do they know that I know?"

"No, I told them what I told you, that I was waiting to make sure I was truely pregnant."

Bam nodded. "Shit, how the fuck do I tell my parents?"

"And what are your friends and the media going to say?"

"Fuck the media, we'll come up with some lie that we have known eachother for a long time."

"Won't they accuse you of cheating on Missy?"

"I don't give a fuck, we know what the truth is."

"And your friends?"

He shrugged. "I'm sure they'll handle it the best. Fuck, my mom is going to flip."

"Do you want me to be there when you tell her?"

"No...I think I should tell her myself and then introduce you. I don't want her to flip out on you, it'll probably be too stressful."

Cheyenne nodded slowly.

"Have you seen the baby yet?" He asked.

"No, I was waiting to do that until I told you, in case you wanted to be there for everything. Plus, I really don't know when to do any of that stuff. I have to start studying for this." She sighed.

"Me too." He rubbed his head. "I don't know the first thing about being a dad."

That worried Bailee and she bit her lip and rubbed her own forehead.

"Wow." He murmured. "My whole life just changed."

"So did mine." She whispered.

"Did you want to have kids?"

"Not until after I got married, settled down, and all of that shit to follow. I never expected this to happen."

"Are you not happy?" He murmured.

"I'm undecided right now." She murmured back and looked at him. "I feel scared, worried, do I need to go on? I don't know how to feel."

Bam nodded and frowned. "It'll be OK in the end, we can get through this.

Bailee looked at Bam and sat up, pulling her shirt down. "I should go home."

"Don't-" He started. "I mean, stay the night."

Bailee stared at him cautiously then nodded her head. "Do you mind if I like...get ready for bed?"

Bam nodded and got up. "If you need to borrow something more comfortable to sleep in, help yourself."

"OK, thank you."

Bam left his room, shutting the door behind him. He decided not to tell the boys right now. He should talk to Dunn first, then make the choice of how to tell his family. He knew Ape would be pissed. But he at least hoped that once she met Bailee, she would warm up to her and the idea that Bam was finally having kids too, not just Jess, who already had three.

Bailee pulled her shirt and bra off, leaving only her undershirt on to sleep in. She took her shorts off, then piled her clothes up in an empty spot beside his bed. She wasn't sure what side of the bed he slept on, so she would wait for him to come back to settle down. She looked through one of his dressers until she found a pair of sweatpants to wear. She pulled them on and sat on the bed, looking around the room. She sighed.

"This is going to be my home."