Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Tomorrow

Bailee covered her chest with her arms when Bam walked into the room, and kept her eyes focused on the ground.

"I didn't know what side you slept on." She whispered.

"Oh, you can pick which ever side you want." He looked up at her.

She nodded and watched as he gathered clothes and went into the bathroom. She crawled under the covers on the right side of the bed and stretched. The bed was so soft and comfortable. She wished her bed was like this at her apartment, but it was more than shecould afford right now. She really wanted to open up her very own dance studio. But in order for that to happen, she had to keep saving, and pray her friends would work for her in return for all of the things she did for them when they graduated.

Bailee texted her mother for a little while before finally setting it on the floor beside the bed and turning the TV on. Nothing was really on, so she left it on some random.

Bam was in the shower, and he was just as consumed in his thoughts as she was. He knew that he had to tell his parents, and soon. He also knew that he would have to meet Bailee's parents. From what she said, they seemed okay with it. But what if they didn't like him or his past? Or what if they didn't accept him in to the family?

What would he do if he couldn't provide or be a good enought father for this baby? Bailee and this baby deserved the best, and if he couldn't give them the best, then what would he do? He didn't want Bailee to get rid of the child, or to even leave her alone with it. But what if she ended up wanting him out of the kid's life?

Bam got out of the shower and dried himself off and got dressed in a t-shirt and sweats. He disposed of his dirty clothes in the corner and left his bathroom. He smiled at Bailee, who was curled up in a ball.

He crawled into bed beside her and looked over at her as she rolled over to face him. "My parents would like to have dinner with us tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

She nodded and faced him all the way.

He took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm scared."

"Why?" She frowned.

"What if they don't like me? What if they don't like what I do?"

Bailee looked at him in deep thought. "They will love you."

"How do you know?"

"I don't. But I'm very thankful to have this baby, and my parents always wanted grandchildren. And you are very polite, and kind, and caring. They have no reason to not like you."

Bam sighed and thought to himself. "How do I even tell my parents? You didn't tell your parents the truth."

"No, I didn't. Maybe you should just tell your parents we were friends on the downlow or something, like I did. I hate lying, but it saved me a fight with my parents, and it will surely help a little bit with media drama."

"I don't plan on telling the media."

"Yes, but if people find out we're dating and see us together in public, or rather, just me in public with a huge stomach, then they are going to know and put two and two together."

"Let's just not think about that right now." He frowned. "Media is the last thing on my mind, I need to tell my parents before anything else."

"And meet mine, too." She added.

"Well, we can go out to dinner tomorrow night, and then this weekend I'll tell my parents and after it sinks in, you can meet them."

She nodded slightly.

"Where do your parents want to have dinner?"

"Their house." She answered and closed her eyes. "They love showing it off."

Bam raised an eyebrow. "Your family has money?"

"Tons." She sighed. "And it's gone to my sister's head."

"You don't get along with her?"

"No, not really." Bailee frowned. "I wish we did though, like when we were kids. I think that because I did so good in school, and that now I have a job and might even have my own business soon, she's jealous of that. Or rather, she wishes she'd do better in school. But she has dyslexia and has trouble learning."

Bam nodded. "Jess and I get along, but I don't see him much anymore now that I'm always busy with Jackass or my divorce, and he's always on tour with the Band."

"Didn't he just have another child?" She asked.

"Yeah, he did. So he has three now."

"And you have one." She whispered.

Bam smiled. "Not yet, but soon."

Bailee nodded. "Well, I'm tired and I have work tomorrow."

Bam nodded as well. "Okay, well, good night."

Bailee gave a weak smile. "Sweetdreams."

"You too."

The two of them looked at eachother and Bam hesitantly leaned in for a kiss that Bailee agreed to.