Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Lunch

When Bailee woke up the next morning, she snuck out of Bam's bed as carefully as she could. She pulled on her clothes from the night before and gathered the rest of her things. She left Bam a note on his mirror that said she was going to work and left. It was extremely early, so no one else in the house was awake.

Bailee went home, showered, and dressed herself in workout clothes: PINK yoga pants, a sports bra and a t-shirt from the college she attended. She french braided her hair and skipped on heavy makeup, just simple eyeliner was all. She had three classes to teach today, but she didn't have to attend any. She got in her car and drove to the dance company like very other day. Her first class was girls from age 6 to 8 and they were learning ballet, simple enough.

She got there at about 7:30, a half hour before her students would be showing up. She started practicing a dance she was choreographing for the upcoming concert, which would actually take place next month. She prayed that the baby would allow her to still perform.

After her first class, she practiced a little longer and was happy to be teaching the teenagers. It was her favorite class, mostly because of her students, but also because of the dance they were creating for the show.

About half way through the class, one of the other teachers from another class walked in. "Mr.Bailee, you have a um...guest." She smiled.

"Take a break ladies." She turned the music off and followed the other teacher out of the room and to the loft.

Bam was standing in the loft, smiling, and holding a coffee for her.

"Hi! What are you doing here? How'd you know I worked here?"

"I just thought I'd stop by to see you, I didn't before you left this morning." He smiled and handed her the coffee. "I hoped this was the right place, it's the only dance company I know of."

"Thanks." She smiled back. "I have a class right now, want to come watch?"

"Sure, I will for a bit." He nodded and kissed her.

She kissed him back and led him back to the dance room. "Be prepared, they're teenage girls."

He laughed and followed her in while some of the girls gasped and one screeched.

"Hey ladies, this is Bam." She smiled and looked up at him. "My boyfriend."

He waved awkwardly.

"You're dating Bam!?"" One girl said frantically, freaking out.

Bailee nodded as her students gathered around them.

"Can I have a hug?" The girl that screeched asked, causing a few of the others and Bailee to laugh.

"Sure." He laughed and hugged the girl. She melted in his arms.

"Okay ladies, back to work." Bailee waved them off. "We can get together for lunch after." She whispered to Bam who nodded. She turned the music back on and Bam nodded and smiled, looking after her.

Bailee had kept her sweatshirt on at the company to keep her little baby bump hidden. she was going to wait a little longer before she told the company she was going to have a baby, as well as telling her students that another teacher would be teaching them for awhile.

Class lasted for another hour or so before parents started showing up to get their kids. A few of the girls though begged Bam for pictures with him and a few asked for autographs, which he happily gave. All of them eventually said goodbye, and one told Bam to make sure he came to their show next month. Bailee knew a few of them would be raving to other friends about their meeting with Bam in the flesh.

"Where do you want to go for lunch?" Bam asked, watching her get ready.

Bailee put on her boots and packed her bag with her dance shoes and iPod, putting it in the cabinet and locking the door. "It really doesn't matter to me. We're just hungry."

He nodded. "I know- wait, we?"

Bailee smiled and put her hand on her tummy. "We." She confirmed.

"ready?" He asked.

"Mhm." She wrapped her scarf around her neck.

As they left the studio, the cold air surrounded them and made Bailee shiver. Bam wrapped his arm around her lower back, supporting her and Bailee leaned into him as they walked.

"Isn't this dangerous?" Bailee asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like, because of paparazzi. Won't they say bad things if you're with a girl?"

"It's none of their business. I'm divorced, and I've been divorced. If I want to move on, I can." He sighed.

"Well, we need to discuss what we're going to say to my family tomorrow. And what you'll tell your parents. Do we just tell them the same story I told my family?"

Bam opened the door for her and followed her in. "What exactly did you tell them?" They were seated at a table in the back of the little diner.

"I said you were a friend, you had been for awhile and it just kind of happened."

"So they think I'm just a friend?"

"For now, yes. My mom just found out last night I told you because I texted her. I told them I was going to wait until the end of my first trimester."

Bam nodded. "Then we can tell Ape and Phil that. The only ones that know the truth are my friends and yours."

"I haven't told them I'm pregnant yet." She said.

"Well, I haven't either. But when they find out, they'll know what really happened."

"Hi, I'm Janine, I'll be your waitress this afternoon. Can I start you off with some drinks?"

"Water with lemon?" Bailee asked.

"Coke."

"Sure, I'll be right back." She smiled.

"My friends won't tell." Bailee looked at him.

"Neither will mine."

"My parents are actually really excited to meet you."

"Well that's good." He smiled.

He smiled on the outside, but on the inside, he was terrified.