Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Rachel

The next day at around 11, Bailee set out for Bam's Castle to pick him up and head to her parents mansion for their lunch fiasco. She had to admit that she was nervous about the whole event herself. Like how her dad would take it once he found out that Bam Margera was the father of her baby, or how her parents would get along with him all together. And if the pressure from her parents alone wasn't enough, both of her siblings, Avery and Tommy, would be attending lunch too.

Bailee pulled into Bam's driveway and shook her head at all of the stupid and vulgar signs that lined his driveway to keep out intruders and to fuck with friends. She parked next to the Hummer and got out, walking up to the door. She wore a simple black dress that came to mid thigh and had lace as the shoulders and back. This dress showed the little baby bump that was beginning to form, but until she got to her parent's house she hid it with a jacket.

Bailee went up to the door and knocked, waiting for someone to answer. She didn't want to just walk in and be rude, especially because she really wasn't aware of where anything was in Bam's house.

Dunn opened the door and smiled down at her. "Hey Bailee, you don't have to knock, come right in."

"Thanks, Ryan." She nodded and walked in when he moved out of the doorway.

"Bam's up in his room, so you can just go right up."

Bailee nodded and smiled, walking up all of the stairs to get to his room and nodded on the door softly, looking into the room.

"You're here already?" Bam looked out from the inside of his closet.

"Yeah, I can leave and come back if you want me too." She walked into his room and sat her purse on his bed.

"No, it's not that, I just don't know what the fuck to wear."

"Well first of all, you probably should not go to my parents house in boxers." She raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down.

"Obviously, but I don't want to look like a punk meeting your parents for the first time."

"Bam, my parents have seen Jackass, they already know you're a punk." She joked. "Just calm down, if I like you, they'll like you."

"I'm just nervous, sorry." Bam threw more clothes through the room, looking around for something- anything to put on.

"What me to help you?" Bailee offered.

"Please?" He looked up and pouted.

Bailee walked into the large closet. She notice that half of it was completely empty, probably from when Missy had left still. She grabbed a nice pair of black jeans that were folded and on the shelf and handed them to him. After he put those on she handed him a nice red dress shirt that she managed to find and then gave him the black, decked out jacket he wore everywhere.

"Problem solved." She smiled and looked up at him.

"Thanks baby." He smiled back and put on the cross and other jewelry he normally wore.

"Are you ready now? I told my parents we'd be there in like an hour and it takes 40 minutes to get out there."

"Yeah, I'm ready." He put cologne on and put his phone and wallet into his pockets. "Are you driving or am I?"

"You can, I'll just tell you where to turn and what not." She smiled and grabbed her purse.

When they went downstairs, Bam said bye to Dunn and said he'd text him when they were leaving her parents house. Outside, Bam helped Bailee into the Hummer because of her heals and then started driving.

Bailee directed him here and there until they were on the highway leaving the town. She turned up the music and Bam was surprised that she liked the Slayer CD he had in.

"Don't look at me like that." She laughed. "I like lots of music."

"I'm just shocked you like this."

Bailee shrugged. "They're not bad. Oh, take this exit." She said.

Bam noticed that they were pretty much in the middle of no where. "Where do you parents live?" He laughed.

Bailee rolled her eyes and looked as they started passing grape vines and other parts of the vineyard. "Turn down this dirt road, it's quicker."

The dirt road took them through the vineyard and passed a tractor and other work equipment outside of a small barn.

"There's the driveway." She smiled.

As the got onto the driveway and past the last bit of vines, Bam saw the giant white and maroon mansion. It was surrounded by the vineyard and four cars, a work truck next to the house. There was a three car garage and a large patio and porch at the front of the house.

"Wow." Bam laughed. "Your parents are loaded."

"Yup, all because of my grandpa's vineyard." She turned to him as he parked.

Bam looked pale and Bailee could tell that he was definitely nervous beyond belief. "Bam, look at me." She frowned. "Calm down, it'll be alright."

Bam looked at her and sighed deeply. "I've never been in a situation like this, I just don't know what to do or say."

"Take a deep breath." Bailee tried to smile. "Let me do the talking and just relax. Be yourself."

"Myself? That would be swearing, breaking stuff and playing pranks."

Bailee rolled her eyes. "You know what I meant. I'm nervous too, but just relax."

"Kiss for good luck?" He asked.

Bailee smiled and leaned over to kiss him. "Good luck. To both of us."

Bam kissed her again and then got out, running around the Hummer to open the door for her and helped her out.

"Thank you." She smiled and grabbed her purse off the seat and shut the door.

Bailee walked up to the door and Bam followed behind. She opened the door and walked in, waiting for Bam before she closed it behind them. "Mom?" She called.

The house was brightly lit and Bam could see how close the family must have been just by house many family portraits they had lining the hall Bailee led them down. Bam saw that she must have had two younger siblings based off of these portraits.

"Bailee!" A shorter, dark haired woman smiled when they walked into a very open kitchen that opened to the living room.

"Hi mom!" She smiled and hugged the women.

"Gosh, we are so excited!" Bailee's mom smiled. "Your father is upstairs and the kids are in their rooms.

"Mom, this is Bam." Bailee smiled nervously and gestured at Bam who was behind her.

"Ahh! Honey it is so nice to meet you." She hugged Bam right away. "You can just call me Rachel, no big deal." She smiled. She looked really young for someone with three children.

Bam hugged back slightly, surprised at how excited and welcoming she was. "It's nice to meet you, Rachel." He smiled.

Rachel smiled widely and looked at Bailee. "Bailee, you did not tell me you were friends with a celebrity. My gosh you are even more handsome in person."

Bailee blushed slightly. "Yes he is."

Bam smiled slightly. "Bailee did not tell me she had such a beautiful family."

Rachel smiled and looked up at him. She had heels on, but was still relatively short compared to the two of them. "Oh, why thank you dear. Tommy is going to lose it when he sees you. Bailee's brother adores you and your friends."

"Bailee didn't tell me that either." Bam glanced at her and she bit her nip nervously.

"I hope you guys are hungry, I made a nice big pot roast and Avery made bread, of course we have wine and salad."

"Italian like my family." Bam laughed. "We eat so much food at every big get together."

"Oh, so do we." Rachel nodded.

Bam looked around as Bailee and Rachel caught up and Rachel got dinner ready. The kitchen was large and seemed to have every single cooking appliance available. Both the kitchen and adjoining living room had double-sliding glass doors to an out back patio and a big pool. The living room was painted maroon and had gold and white trim and simple decorations above or below the trim. Everything seemed to be hand made, like Rachel loved to design. The walls in there were also lined with family pictures, but mainly pictures of all of the kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.com/media/2009/03/imusmans.jpg Here's a general idea of the house, guys.