Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Enough for an Army

Bailee's hand rested on her stomach as she waited for her father and sibling to come meet Bam. Rachel gave Bam a beer and made Bailee a glass of sparkling grape juice since she couldnt have wine with dinner. She could tell Bam was nervous by the way he was fidgeting and looking around.
"Relax." She smiled and kissed his cheek as encouragement. Bam nodded and looked up to the sound of feet coming down the stairs.

A young teenage boy with shaggy black hair and bright blue eyes stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Oh my God, Bam Margera is in my house." He stared in disbelief. "Is this real life?"

Rachel laughed. "Bam, this is my son, Tommy."

"Jesus man, you're like my hero." Tom smiled and looked at Bam, shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you." Bam smiled back.

"Wait, Bailee is he the father?" Tom's eyes got wide.

"Yes." She laughed and Bam blushed awkwardly.

"I'm going to be related to you!" Tom got excited and looked around the room.

After Tom was done fangirling all over Bam, he helped get ready for dinner.

"I hope my family reacts like this." Bam whispered. "I can't believe they are so okay with this."

"My sister and my father aren't going to be the same as these two. And I've seen the way your mom reacts to things you do on TV. I can't imagine what she's going to do to us with this."

"She won't flip on you, she'll probably flip on me."

Bailee sighed and waited for her younger sister to walk down the stairs. "You said your sister and you didn't get along?" Bam asked

"Before my dad inherited the vineyard, my parents were both lawyers. They wanted all of their children to follow in their footsteps and fill their place because they were so good at what they did. I got out of law school because I got a full scholarship to college in NYC and my parents were so proud of that. My sister has a learning disability so it's always been hard for her at school. she's finally going to law school and my parents are proud, but she holds a grudge because I got more opportunities earlier on then she did."

Bam nodded and looked up as someong decended the stairs. "I used to be jealous of Jesse."

"Hi Avery." Bailee looked up at her sister.

"Hi Bailee." She said, mainly looking at Bam. "This is your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Avery this is Bam, Bam this is Avery."

"Nice to meet you." Bam said, holding out his hand.

"You too." She ignored his hand.

Bailee rubbed his arm in encouragement and looked up at him. "Just ignore her."

"My husband should be down any minute." Rachel smiled and hugged him. "Don't mind my daughter."

Bam smiled slightly and nodded, following Tom into another room as he called him.

"Could you please be nicer, for just tonight?" Bailee asked her sister, placing her hand back on her little stomach.

Avery rolled her eyes. "I don't have to do anything."

"Avery, be nice to your sister." Their dad, Joe, said as he came down the stairs.

Avery pouted slightly but Bailee smiled and hugged her dad.

"Hi honey, everyhing okay with the baby?" He looked at her.

"Everything's fine. Bam and I are going to our first oppintment this weekend to see the baby."

Joe nodded slightly. "Bam?"

"Yeah." Bailee smiled nervously. "He's in the other room with Tom."

Bam and Tommy came back into the kitchen after a few minutes and Bam paused as he noticed her dad and followed Tom in.

"Hello sir, I'm Bam Marger."

Joe nodded and shook hands with Bam. "You can call me Joe. You look awfully familiar."

"I had my own TV show and I've been in a few movies."

"So you're a celebrity."

"In a way, yes sir." Bam nodded.

"I've seen you in movies. I like Jackass."

Bam looked shocked but he smiled. "It was fun to film."

"Dinner is ready." Rachel smiled. "Could you boys help me?"

Avery, Baillee and Tommy sat down at the table while the other three brought out tons of food.

"Eat up everyone, I made enough for an army."

"My mom always says that." Bam laughed slightly.

"When you have three kids who like to bring their friends over unexpectedly, you can never be sure how much food you'll need." Rachel smiled.

All of them started eating and Joe looked up at Bam. "Can I ask you how you got Bam as youy name?"

"Oh, well my birth name is Brandon but I got Bam from my grandpa. I used to run into walls when I was little so he started calling me Bam and it just stuck so I changed it." He smiled.

"How did you two meet." Avery blurted out and everyone looked at Bam and Bailee.