Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Public Announcement

Bam looked at Bailee as she looked at Avery with a glare on her face. He took a deep breath and smiled at her parents.

"Well, we were at a concert a while back and I spilt my drink all over he when one of my friends pushed me." Bam said, not hesitating as he made up a convincing story.

Bailee looked up at him and nodded. "He felt so bad that he bought me a shirt and a drink and we just stayed in touch I guess."

Rachel smiled. "Well that was nice of you, Bam." Joey nodded in approval and Bailee relaxed as they believed their little lie. Joe nodded in approval and Bam took a deep breath.

"And you've seen each other more than once since then?" Her father asked.

'Obviously.' Bailee sighed. "We've been out to dinner a few times and I've been to his house."

"She's met my friends too."

"What about your parents?" Joe asked and looked up.

"No, sir." Bam looked around the table. "But they are going to meet Bailee within the week."

"And do they know about the baby?"

"No, not yet." Bailee looked at her father. "They will be just learning about it."

"What is the living situation?" Rachel asked after a few minutes of silent eating.

"Well, I have my apartment, but-"

"But I don't feel comfortable with her living alone during the pregnancy. So I invited her to live with me." Bam interrupted.

"And I agreed." Bailee looked up at him.

"Are you sharing a room?" Joe asked uncomfortably.

"Dear, I'm sure that doesn't matter anymore." Rachel said gently and her husband sighed. Bailee placed her hand on Bam's knee and squeezed lightly. He placed his hand on top of hers in response.

"When can we meet your parents, Bam?" Her brother Tom asked.

"In a few weeks." Bam smiled. "We'll have a cook out at my house or something."

"Sounds good." Rachel smiled back.

"Do you want help cleaning up, mom?"

"That would be lovely." Rachel smiled.

"Can you sign my skateboard?" Tommy asked Bam.

"Sure." He nodded and looked up as Avery excused herself from the table and went back upstairs.

Joe went to another room and Bam helped clean up plates and heavier dishes before following Tom.

"He's so handsome." Rachel smiled as her and her daughter washed dished and put food away.

Bailee smiled and nodded in agreement. "I'm just scared that he won't be ready for a child." She sighed.

"Are you ready?" Rachel asked.

"I mean, I love kids." She shrugged. "I'm just scared to have my own kids. I'm scared I'll mess something up."

"You'll be okay, honey. And you know I'll always be here to help. I'm sure his parents will be too, they'll love you."

"I just really don't want to give up everything now. Dancing, going out with friends, traveling with the company. But his life is so much more crazier than mine. What if he can't give all of that up? The movies, the show, parties, his club? What is he cant give up all of that to raise a baby? Or what if he leaves? I can't raise a kid by myself, I-"

"Honey, honey, calm down." Rachel frowned as he daughter rambled on. "It's going to be alright, no matter what happens, I promise. We'll get through it."

Bailee frowned and nodded.

"Just talk to him. It will be alright."

"I just need to breathe." She opened one of the sliding glass doors and stood in the breeze.

Rachel rubbed Bailee's back lightly. "Don't stress honey, it's not good for you or the baby."

"I know." She nodded and leaned against the door frame. "I'll be okay."

"Don't worry." Rachel smiled.

Bam came back into the kitchen with Tom. "Bam's going to come to one of my games." He smiled.

"That's great!" Bailee smiled.

"It will be fun." Bam nodded.

"We better get going to I can move some of my stuff in tonight."

"Sounds good."

Rachel smiled and brought Bam into a hug. "Thank you so much for coming, my dear. We really did love having you over."

"I loved visiting and meeting you all. Thanks so much for the food." He hugged her back.

"Any time! You're always welcome here."

Bam and Bailee said their goodbyes to Tom, Rachel and Joey when he resurfaced. Avery, however, was a no-show the rest of the night.

Bam helped Bailee into the car and then got in the driver's side. "Thank you for going?" She sighed and kicked off her heels, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"Yeah, we had to eventually."

"Especially if I'm going to end up in the public eye."

"Your brother actually brought that up."

"What?"

"Well, do we want a public announcement or have someone randomly tell some bullshit show like E! or a magazine and just be thrown into it?"

"I haven't really thought of that." She confessed and looked out the window.

"We'll talk about it." He sighed, driving to her apartment.

"We could do a photo shoot or something?" She suggested after silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Like we could take pictures once I have a tummy and release them, something like that?"

"That might work." He nodded. "Once the baby uh- grows, then we'll decide."

Bailee nodded and put her shows back on when they pulled up to her apartment. Bailee and Bam got out and went into her apartment.

"Want help?" Bam asked.

"Yeah, I'm only taking clothes and things I really need." Bailee looked at him.

Bam looked around her apartment more and Bailee took her shoes off once more, changing into something more comfortable. She grabbed a bag out of her closet and set it on her bed, taking clothes out that she really wanted them and put them into bags. Bam helped by taking ones she finished packing out to the car.

Bailee packed a bag of workout clothes for dance, her regular day clothes and then quite a few of her really nice outfits in case she had to go to any appearances with Bam, or anything like that at least. She didn't really expect Bam to take her everywhere.

She then packed essentials like her makeup, shampoos, soaps and then chargers and everything else that she would be needing.