Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

All The Wrong Places.

Around 6, Bailee got home and walked into her apartment. Her place was rather messy, but not too unpresentable for company. She figured her friends would probably come over after clubbing, so it didn’t matter if the house was messed up, they'd probably just further the problem.

She made herself a little dinner and showered. She shaved her legs and washed her body with a body wash that made her skin smell like lilies and roses. When she got out she dried and curled her long hair. She recently darkened her highlights to make her hair all one color, she wasn't happy when Nicole actually convinced her to add blonde to the beautiful natural color she had.

Bailee was always accused of tanning all through out high school, but the truth was she had naturally dark skin. She was Latin, Native American, and Italian, all reasons related to the darkness of her skin, hair, and eyes. She decided to wear a little black lace with cut outs on the sides and back that were filled in with lace. She had to admit, it was a little short but she didn't mind. She had strong legs that she didn't mind showing off in the least bit. Although she had grace in ballet shoes, she lacked grace in heels, leading her to sticking with a simple pair, nothing too dramatic. She painted around her eyes with eyeliner and eye shadow, giving her eyes a beautiful glow and extending her eyelashes.

Eventually, 9 started rolling around and Bailee had started preparing for her ride. When Nicole pulled upfront, she simply beeped to get hold of her attention and signal her to come outside.

“There you are Bailee! Where have you been, it’s been forever since you’ve come out!” One of the blondes in the back, Cam, said sounding somewhat upset.

“I know!” She sighed and pulled her seatbelt on “I’m sorry ladies, I’ve been trying to get into the new swing of things.”

“We understand.” Julie, a little redhead also seated in the back simply stated.

Bailee nodded. “I’m super excited though. I need to have a few drinks and maybe meet someone.” She joked.

All of the girls soon started gushing over the latest gossip: exes, boy friends, and even hooking up tonight. Bailee was never one to necessarily hook up, but she didn’t mind looking for someone in the club.

‘You’re searching for love in the wrong places.’ Her conscience screamed.

Bailee felt hurt by this thought, it was something her mother said to her in their last fight, and it was something she forced to the back of her mind. Why did it matter where she searched for love?

When the girls got to the club, they filed out of the car. All in all, there was five of them including Bailee that entered the best club near West Chester. She glanced down at the neon orange band around her wrist that indicated she could drink and sighed. Deep in her heart she knew she didn’t want to return to her old lush ways of drinking, but fuck it, she needed quite a few tonight.

“Bailee, don’t look now but there’s a couple of boys checking you out in the corner.” Julie giggled.

“Oh, shut up. No there’s not!” Bailee casually glanced over her shoulder, first drink in hand.

It was true, there was a small group of 3 boys, one with a girl, that were all looking over at Bailee and he friends. Bailee lifted her eyes over her shoulder more and met with the gaze of icy-blue eyes over a beer can. She turned back to her friends and felt her heart skip a beat. It was just another boy in the club, who cares?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Here's the dress that Bailee is wearing!