Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Just In Case

"Are you ready?" Bam smiled at Bailee as he came in to get the last bag.

"I should be." She nodded and looked around a few more times.

"I'll be out in the Hummer." He smiled and kissed the top of her head, taking the bag from her and left the apartment.

Bailee walked over to the small book shelf in her apartment and looked over the spines. She was searching for the few she knew she wanted to take with her. She was going to keep her apartment, due to the fact that she wanted to keep her furniture and she wanted a place to rebound in case things didn't work out with Bam the way she had hoped.

She pulled a scrap book off of the shelf and then her current journal, sticking pictures on her mirror and a few off of her walls in the pages for safe keeping. She turned off all of the lights around the apartment and took one small frame off of a coffee table in her living room. I was a picture of her and her best friends.

Upon leaving she stood in the door way, giving one last long glance into her former home. She'd have to get used to living in another place all over again. Truth be told, Bailee lived in several homes. No, she wasn't a foster child or anything like that, but she was all over the place in high school.

She lived at home with her family of course, but when things used to be bad between her sister, her father and herself, she needed somewhere else to go. Then all of the apartments and spare rooms at friend's houses during college and the two apartments of her own that she had in such a small amount of time. She was definitely going to save this apartment, just in case. Though she hoped there would be no "just in cases."

She locked up the apartment and then ran over to the Hummer, getting back into the passenger side. "I'm ready."

Bam nodded and looked down at his phone. "Do you have plans tomorrow?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"I have work all morning and then a class at night. Why?"

"Would you mind missing one class?"

"Why, Bam?" She raised an eyebrow and looked over at him.

"Well, a bunch of my friends are in New York City for a few days and I wanted to fly up there and see them and introduce you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why you think I'm kidding?" He looked at her.

"I just didn't think you'd want me to meet your friends, is all."

"Well, I'm serious as shit water. I want you to meet the Jackass guys."

Bailee smiled and looked at him. "I'll see what I can do."

"Well, good, I hope you do. 'Cause I already sorta bought tickets."

"Bam." She laughed and shook her head. "I guess I am going then. But should I be nervous? You know, with the baby and the Jackass guys?"

"They won't hurt you, we're going out to dinner and doing promos and shit like that. And they don't know, I'm not going to tell them yet."

Bailee nodded. "So I need to dress fancy?"

"No, just dress like you are right now, clothes are covered."

"Thank you Bam." Bailee said after a few minutes.

"For what?" He asked.

"For thinking about taking me."

"Of course." He smiled.

Upon getting to the house he carried most of her bags inside but she insisted on helping him, though he tried his hardest to refuse. He didn't want her to hurt herself carrying everything.

"Bam, I'm only a few months along." She laughed. "I'll be fine!"

"Well, I just want to keep you safe." He shrugged and started putting her clothes away in his clothes and dressers.

"Hey now!" She laughed when he started messing with all of her underwear. "I am quite capable of putting those away myself."

Bam laughed. "Doesn't mean I can't help!"

"You're not helping by playing with them!" She threw a shirt at him and shook her head, taking the bag from him and putting her things away nicely.

"How early do you have to be up?"

"6." She yawned and grabbed another bag.

"Fuck that." He laughed.

She shrugged. "I love what I do."

"When will you have to stop dancing?"

Bailee frowned. "I don't think I'm going to. I'll be dancing until the day my water breaks."

"Is that healthy?"

"Dancing will keep me in shape." She shrugged. "I don't want to stop dancing. It's my life."

Bam nodded slightly and watched her put things away. While she got big and had to give up everything she was doing, he could do whatever he wanted to. He couldn't imagine how unfair that must be. Of course he wasn't going to leave her to do it all herself, but still, the bigger she got the harder things would become. And Jackass was starting again relatively soon. What was he going to do about her then?

"I'm gonna get some sleep." She pulled him away from his thoughts.

"I'll join you." He smiled.

She nodded and changed into something more appropriate for bed: a tank top, shorts, and a sports bra. She wasn't about to wear night gowns like she did at her apartment. Bam simply took stuff off, leaving him in his boxers and his shirt.

Bailee crawled into bed after plugging her phone and iPod into charge and setting an alarm so she'd get up in time for class at 7 the next morning. Bam followed suit and got into bed beside her. The two of them had already picked "their" sides of the bed. Bam slept on the left and Bailee on the right. Though both of them ended up tangled together in the morning anyway.

"Goodnight, Bam." She said and kissed his cheek, settling down into the bed.

Bam turned the lights out and got closer to her. He pulled her too him and kissed her lightly. Bailee's heart raced in her chest at both their closeness and the way he kissed her. She pulled him down for one last kiss and cuddled into him.

"Goodnight, Bailee."