Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Ape Shit

Bailee got up early the next morning and showered. She still felt really awkward using all of Bam's stuff as though it were her own. In a way, it would be hers, but it was still too soon to be comfortable accepting all of his hospitality. After her shower she french braided her long hair and got dressed in her normal dance attire, this time wearing shorts instead of sweats. It was warm enough out for this and Bailee was thankful that she could finally shed out of her layers.

She skipped on the makeup so she would have plenty enough time to make some coffee and breakfast without being late. She kissed Bam's sleeping head and grabbed her gym bag, the only thing she didn't unpack, heading down the stairs. The house was so quiet it was almost scary. She lived alone so she was used to the quiet, but in a house full of such pranksters, the silence was unsettling.

As she made her way to the pirate bar she found no luck in the hopes that Bam might have owned a coffee maker. Instead of making herself something, she settled with stopping somewhere on her way to work.

Her older girls had already arrived by the time she got to the company, some of their little sisters there to watch until it was time for their classes. She let the girls warm up while she finished her bagle and orange juice and then began her class.

A few hours passed and Bailee knew that she had better tell the owner that she would not be attending her afternoon class.

"Jenn, can I talk to you?" She peaked into the owner's office.

"Bailee! Of course hun, come on in." Jenn smiled and looked up from her computer. "How are you?"

"I'm good." She smiled and nodded, sitting in a chair. "I actually had to talk to you about this afternoon."

"What's up?"

"Well, my boy friend was planning on going out of state and wants me to go, so I won't be able to go to our rehearsal this afternoon."

Jenn nodded slightly and looked at her. "Our show is in a month, Bailee."

"I know, I know. And I feel so bad for leaving but it would mean a lot to my boy friend, he's been planning this for awhile now."

Jenn sighed. "One rehearsal Bailee, that's it. Okay?"

"I understand, thank you so much!" Bailee smiled in relief. She knew telling the owner that she was pregnant was going to be an even harder task.

"I'll see you when you get back. Have I good time."

"Thank you, Jenn." She nodded. "I will."

Bailee gathered all of her things and then headed home to Castle Bam, where tons of cars were parked. When she finally found a spot for her car she got out and looked around, scared of what she'd find inside.

"Bam?" She asked cautiously once in the front door. The house was silent, and even worse this time. She knew people were actually here now.

She dropped her bag by the door and wandered throughout the house, trying to be quiet herself so that she could listen for other suspicious noises. When she found nothing she walked over to the balcony where she found the trouble. Tons of Bam's mis-behaving friends from Viva La Bam were at his house, jumping off of the deck to the disgusting pool below.

"Bam! What the hell are you doing!" An older, blonde woman yelled as she came around the side of the house.

Bailee looked over at her with wide eyes. This must have been his mom. "Bam, are you insane?" Bailee looked over the railing as his head bobbed up from the green water. "That water is disgusting."

April looked up at her from the ground then back at her son as all of them started climbing out of the pool. "You're going to get yourself sick."

"Hey Bailee." Dunn said as he walked up next to her, the only one in clothing and not flinging himself over the railing.

"What the fuck are they doing?" She murmured and watched as Ape started yelling at the boys.

"They wanted to open the pool. And that's what they found. One of them pushed Dico in and now all of them keep going in."

"That water is sick." She almost gagged and looked up at him.

"So you're going with us?" He asked and smiled.

"To NYC? Yeah, I was planning on it. But I'm not going anywhere with him if he smells from that water."

Dunn chuckled and nodded his head. "Let's go get them."

Bailee followed him through the house and out back to the backyard where April was listenig to Bam's attempt to explain what they were thinking and how it was funny.

"Calm down Ape, don't go ape shit." He laughed and tried to splash water at her.

"Bam stop that! I do not want that nasty water on me."

"Bailee!" Bam's face lit up when he saw her.

"No Bam, not until you shower." She warned and ducked behind Dunn who just laughed slightly.

April looked up at Bailee and at her son again. "Who is this, Bam?"

"Ma, this is my girl friend." He smiled up at Bailee, trying to get to her to hug her.

"Bam, NO!" She squeeled and moved Dunn so that he would stay standing in front of her. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Bailee." She smiled and stuck her hand out from behind Dunn's back.

"Nice to meet yo too, dear. I'm April."

Bailee smiled and nodded.

"Bam, if we're leaving in an hour you better go shower now."

"Aye-Aye Captain." He saluted and then threw himself back into the slimey water.