Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Sexy Black Dress

Bam showered after enough nagging from Ape. Bailee changed out of her gym clothes and into something more fitting: a nice pair of jeans, a floral top, a leather jacket, and simple but cute black pumps. She didn't pack a bag like Bam told her not to the day before, but she did make sure that she had everything she knew she would need for over night in her purse.

"Ready?" Bam asked her as he came out of the closet, dressed.

"Yes I am." She nodded and smiled. "And I'll give you that kiss not that you don't smell."

Bam smirked and kissed her. "Thank you, not let's go!"

Bailee followed Bam down stairs where his gang and parents were waiting. The boys were showered and waiting, impatiently, for Bam. A beautiful, brown-haired woman was now with Dunn, and Bailee assumed it was his girl friend.

"Fat boy, this is my girl friend, Bailee." Bam introduced them, though she recognized him from TV.

"I'm Phil." He corrected his son and shook Bailee's hand. "It's very nice to meet you."

"You too." She smiled and looked back to Bam as he yelled.

"To the airport!"

All of them piled into their different vehicles and traveled for the Philly airport. Upon their arrival, paparazzi was waiting. Bailee kept her sunglasses on and hid behind the boys in attempt to not be seen in case Bam didn't want people on his ass so soon.

The plane ride wasn't that long, and the boys made a good use of their time by fucking around in the small space. Paparazzi also greeted them at the ready in NYC when they landed. Cameras flashed left and right around them, blinding Bailee who wasn't used to such attention. Luckily, a limo was waiting for them, compliments of Johnny Knoxville.

"What do you want to drink?" Bam whispered to Bailee when he realized that she couldn't drink along with him and the others.

"Water is fine." She smiled and he took care of her, making sure she had gotten one of the few bottles in the limo's stock.

Bailee had been to many places, but NYC wasn't one of them. She had always wanted to go, and intended to go to college in NYC, but ended up changing her mind. The whole car ride to the hotel, she stared out the windows in amazement.

"We can walk around tomorrow when we have time." Bam smiled.

"I really want to go shopping, and see everything too."

"Don't worry, we will."

"I have to be back the day after tomorrow."

"We'll make it." He assured her.

She nodded and stuck by him when they were wrangled into the hotel. People still took pictures and a few younger boys stopped some of the crew for autographs.

"You'll get used to it." Dunn's girlfriend smiled at Bailee in the elevator. "The apprehension melts after a few times."

"Thank you." Bailee smiled. "This is all just so overwhelming."

"Like I said, you learn to ignore it."

"I hope so." She laughed nervously and looked up at Bam.

"I'm Angie, I'm Ryan's girl friend."

"I'm Bailee, Bam's girl friend." She smiled and Bam kissed her head.

She followed Bam and the others off of the elevator when it stopped on their floor. "The Jackass crew has this whole floor." Bam told the group. "So anyone that doesn't look familiar has to go."

"Why is it so quiet?" One of the boys Bailee hadn't been introduced to asked.

"Because everyone's probably out before we have to be at the promo."

"I'm going to freshen up." April announced and opened a door to a room her and her husband shared.

Bam opened the door to one suite, one that him and Bailee would share together. Everyone else either had their own room, or shared rooms up and down the hallway. The hall was full of camera equipment and other ridiculous things that had to be apart of the Jackass schemes.

The suite was huge, and was very open to the city below. Their hotel was over one part of Time Square so lights were shining through the open windows. Bailee noted the pitch black curtains that would block out the City That Never Sleeps. The suite had a black and white color scheme and designs that were exactly Bam's taste and quite appealing to Bailee. They had a small kitchen with a sink, stove and fridge, mainly the essentials. There was also a large living room, a convenient size, that offered a huge couch, recliner and a flat screen TV above an entertainment system. Through the living room was a small balcony that looked out on the streets, a hot tub actually in a corner off to the side. Bailee felt so spoiled.

She set her purse on the couch and wandered into the bedroom. The bed was huge, big enough for maybe 4 people. There was a small closet and a door leading to the bathroom. Their were also windows to the street in their room as well as a smaller flat screen. Bailee fell in love with the huge bathtub in the bathroom and knew she needed to get in it before they went and did anything with a group of trouble makers.

"Bam, this is amazing." She smiled when he walked into the room.

"Glad you like it." He smiled back. "I'm actually going to run and do a few things, did you want to stay here?"

"Yeah, I want to take a bath in that tub, it looks amazing."

Bam laughed and nodded. "Just try to be ready by 7, okay? Your clothes for tonight are in the closet and if you need me, I'm only a call away. Any of the guys or my parents will help too."

"I'll be fine, but thank you." She smiled and kissed his nose. "I'll see you in a bit."

After Bam left, Bailee shut the blinds in the bedroom and stripped down until she was nude. She rubbed the itty-bitty bump growing in her tummy and smiled, waiting for the tub to fill up.

"La la lu, la la lu, oh my little star sweeper...I'll sweep the star beds for you." She sung lightly to her tummy and smiled, excited for when the baby would actually begin to start kicking, though she knew that wasn't for months.

She slid into the hot water after pouring in some soap, making sure a towel and her phone were on the toilet beside the tub.

"La la lu, la la lu, little soft, fluffy sleeper. Her comes a pink cloud for you."

After her long bath, she quickly showered to scrub her hair. Thankfully, the hotel had a blow dryer and she brought her curler, because she knew she'd definitely need it. She dried her hair and curled it, putting little fake flowers here and there that she found. It actually looked really pretty and it wasn't too drastic. She followed up by doing her eyeliner and a light eyeshadow and then mascara.

She held her towel around herself and went to the closet where she found a sexy black dress. It was rather short, but Bam had been kind enough to buy her nude stockings, she just hoped they fit her long legs. The heels she wore there would match just fine. She pulled on the dress and then looked in the mirror. The whole from was simple and black and came down to about mid thigh, if not shorter.

Half way back on each shoulders, the dress turned into lace. It had long sleeves and they too, were lace. The lace went all the way down to the lower back where it curved into a wide U shape, an inch or too before her butt began. She loved it all-in-all, the only thing that worried her is the possibility of a bump showing, but hopefully it wouldn't be noticeable with all of the commotion over the boys and their movie.

Bailee pulled her heels back on and slid her phone and room key into her bra since she had no pockets. It wasn't chilly out either, so she didn't bother grabbing her jacket. She left the room and shut the door behind her, looking up and down the hall for someone. She stared walking in one direction, hoping she'd run into at least someone she somewhat knew.

"Excuse me? Miss? You can't be up here." A voice said from behind.

Bailee turned around and came face to face with Johnny Knoxville who looked her up and down. "You can't be on the floor." He repeated.

"Oh no, I'm Bam's girl frie-"

"Sorry sweetheart, I don't care who you think you are you need to leave." He walked toward her.

"No, I'm serious, I'm Bam's girl friend."

"Steveo!" He yelled and the tall man popped out of one of the rooms. "Do you know who this is?"

"No? Is she my birthday present?" He smiled and then smirked at Bailee.

"No, she claims she's Bam's girl friend."

"That's because I am." She murmured.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Bam asked coming down the hall way.

"You know her?" Steveo asked.

"She's my fucking girl friend, let go of her."

"I didn't know man, sorry!" Johnny said defensively and let go of her arm. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He apologized to her.

"It's alright." She said nervously. "Can't blame you...you all probably have crazy girls trying to jump you."

Steveo laughed slightly and nodded. "You gotta watch your back."

Bailee smiled slightly and looked at Bam who had already been looking at her. "You look...amazing, in that dress." He smiled.

"Thank you." She giggled.

"You sure know how to pick 'em, Bam." Johnny shook his head and looked at Bailee once more. "Welcome to the Jackass clan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, please comment :(

I have over 100 subscribers and you guys never give me feed back so I don't know what you like, or if you want me to change anything...Please just let me know what you like and dislike and let me know you're interested so I can decided whether to keep this story or not!