Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Nervous

Most of the boys already headed to MTV studios by the time that Bam and Bailee were both completely ready. The hotel had been close to the studios, but the five of them left behind took a limo anyway to avoid getting mauled on their way there. In the limo, Bailee met Chris, with whom she immediately had a connection with. Steveo and Johnny were also with them. Steveo joked with her and kept complimenting her, despite the fact that Bam was right there with an arm protectively wrapped around her. Bailee was red in the face most of the limo ride.

Once they arrived at the studios, Bailee could see all of the cameras and people lined up, waiting for the last few to get out. The other boys were already along the MTV posters and Jackass propaganda, having their pictures taken, catching up, and goofing off as was expected of them.

Johnny got out of the limo first and fans just went crazy, for the ring leader had finally arrived. Next were Steveo and Chris, who were of course attached at the hip to one another. Then Bam stepped out and held out his hand to Bailee. This gesture confused the people gathered. Had Missy come with him tonight?

Bailee grabbed his hand and exited the limo, standing up to show off her dress and stagger about 2-3 inches taller than Bam himself. Confusion struck them again as a tall, slender, tan and beautiful brunette was revealed to them. And with Bam's arm wrapped possessively around her waist. Camera flashes exploded around them as they attempted to get the perfect shot of this new girl at Bam's side. She was gorgeous and new, a beautiful mystery to the crowd of paparazzi and fans. Bam was showing her off, and by the morning, everyone would know of her and their relationship.

Bailee was introduced to everyone else from Jackass and found that she hit it off best with Chris and Dave. Dave talked to her quite a bit and joked with her when Bam was with the other boys. Bam shocked not only the paparazzi, but Bailee as well when he went up to her and laid a full blown kiss on her lips in front of everyone. He kept an arm around her and held her close as everyone took their pictures. Bam was being protective of her, and she knew that it was because of their little secret hidden away in her belly. Bailee was then thankful again that her dress did not expose that precious secret.

Bam left her side once more to take group pictures before they headed inside. Bailee posed alone, like some of the other wives did here and there. She stood and smiled as cameras flashed all around, pointed at her. As a kid, she dreamed of having her pictures taken on the red carpet in some extravagant gown, her name being yelled. But that dream existed because of her choreography or her role in some big time dance movie that she stared in. Not due to the fact that she had become the trophy girlfriend of some celebrity. That had never even been a thought in her mind. Some day though, she would be known for her own accomplishments, and for being the best damn mom she could possibly be.

"What's your name?" She heard once more from the eager paparazzi.

"Bailee." She answered, short and simple. A first name was plenty enough.

Everyone took note, and soon, her name was being yelled from several different directions.

"Bailee, over here!"

"Bailee, this way!"

"Bailee, smile!"

None of these people even know who she was, but they all wanted pictures of her. She knew that these pictures would lead to articles, maybe a segment on E! News, and probably spots in tomorrow's magazine. But what's done is done, and there was no room to go back now.

Bailee stood in between Chris and Steveo for some pictures, both of which fell in love with her and talked to her more than others. Dunn stood with her a lot too when Bam couldn't. He too seemed protective of her. Had Bam told him already?

"We're going in now." Bam smiled and took her hand, pulling her along with the crew.

Bailee followed the group in silently, trying to take in all of the new excitement. She has seen the studio on TV dozens of times, but she never imagined that she would actually be inside.

They were all led to a make up/preparation room, but they could hear the inside crowd growing restless for their appearance. Bailee seemed nervous and Bam caught on quickly, rubbing her back in attempt to calm her down and reduce the stress level for both her and the baby's sake.

"So how did you two meet?" Johnny smiled and sat down, a coke in his hand.

"We met at The Note a few months ago." Bam answered calmly. He sat on the couch and patted the spot next to him gently for Bailee to sit and she obliged.

"You've been dating since then?" Chris assumed.

"No, it hasn't been that long." Bailee answered shyly.

Dave kept his eyes on Bailee. "Why does it feel like I've seen you before?"

"Well, I've lived in West Chester for a long time if you've visited Bam." She shrugged.

"What do you do for a living?" One of the boys threw out.

"I'm a dancer. I teach a few classes and then I'm in a dance company from Philly, but work at a smaller studio in West Chester." She answered.

Dave looked at his phone as he sat and thought. Where had he seen her before?

"We're ready for you boys." A woman with a headset peaked into the room. "Girls, if you want to come out and sit, follow me."

"Go babe." Bam said to Bailee who looked at him upon hearing his voice. "Go out and wait with the other ladies." He smiled. "I'll be right out."

Bailee nodded slightly and Bam squeezed her hand reassuringly before she stood up and followed two other girls out. Both girls also had dark hair and Bailee learned that one was Angie Cuturic, Ryan's girlfriend, and the other was Johanna England, Dave's wife. Both were petite girls like her and were also dressed nicely for the occasion. Johanna stared at her phone a lot and eventually apologized for not being social. Her kids were being babysat and she was just a worry-some mother. Angie on the other hand, was extraordinarily friendly and reassured Bailee, making her feel more comfortable with the shouting fans that surrounded the couch they were placed on.

Bailee had never been placed in these situations before, and it made her anxiety start to rise. She tried her best to calm down, for the sake of the baby, but she hadn't been prepared for this much exposure to the Jackass world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys! I AM SO SORRY! I haven't updated in so long because I have been SO freakin busy! You would not even believe how crazy it's been!

SO, I haven't been on because I had Prom! Which was amazing! If you wanna see a picture, here you go! This is my boyfriend, Luke, and I. We got the lucky chance to take out prom pictures at this old carousel in our town. Ahh, so romantic (: But it was an amazing night.

Image
At prom!
Image

I also haven't been on because, well, it is the end of the school year and I have been absolutely swamped with work and essays and test prep and exams, etc. So I hope some of you can feel and understand my pain. But the updates will start coming more!

ANOTHER AMAZING THING, GUYS LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I am probably one of the luckiest girls in the world, because I got signed autographs from Bam Margera himself ♥ I'll post the one that is addressed to me at the bottom, but if you want to see them all, I will post a journal with them! I'm not gonna explain how I got them, but I am one of the luckiest girls in the world and Bam is just the sweetest person guys! (:

Image

Thank you so much for reading and sticking around! Keep reading! Let me know what you think!