Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Day Dreaming

Bailee made small talk with Angie and Johanna which were both extremely friendly to her. Angie reassured her that everything would be fine, the never talk to or about the wives or girlfriends on life events like this, for the sake of privacy. Johanna agreed, but somewhere in the back of their minds, they knew that Bailee would be brought out because she's new and inticing to the crowd around them.

The boys came out and all of the people around them just went crazy with excitement. Bailee flinched and her hands flew up to her ears. She had been to concerts and recitals before, but maybe it had been the baby that made her so sensitvie to the commotion surrounding her. She wanted to rub her little grape-sized baby for comfort, but she knew that would more than likely spread suspition for her and Bam.

As soon as she saw him enter the studio, his eyes were on her, and there was just the biggest shit-eating grin across his face. Bailee smiled and shook her head, slowly removing her hands to get accustomed to the noise that would surely continue for hours.

The boys were each spoken to an interviewed, all that was left was Dunn and Bam. The boys fucked around and knocked tables over, duct tapped Steveo to a support beam in the room, and attempted to duct tape Weeman to the window over Times Square were fans were gathered in attempt to sneak a peak. They did give aways, signed autograph and took questions from the audience and even did some prank calls, too.

The night seemed to be going by rather quickly, at least compared to what Baliee has expected. She laughed through out a whole entire slide show that had been presented by Johnny that he had actually put together himself. It included pictures of all of the boys as kids, stunts that had gone wrong, and other things that all of them had done together. Bailee could see, as plain as day, that these boys were no longer friends, they were a family. A big, fucked up, crazy ass family that was with each other every single step of the way. Bailee just hoped that they would welcome her, and the baby, in with open arms. This baby could ruin or better the relationship that Bam had with them.

Would they judge him for having a child out of marriage? Or even worse, from what was supposed to be just a one night stand? Or would they accuse her of getting knocked up to steal his fame and fortune, tying him down with a child that had been planned all along? All she wanted was to be accepted by this big family, and to have all of them their supporting the new couple as they each welcomed their first precious child into the world. This baby was going to change their lives.

Bailee felt herself day-dreaming of names and faces for the lovely child still in her stomach. She was listening here and there to the conversation and the commotion of the crowd and the boys combined, but her thoughts tended to take over. She had always played with baby names as a child, excited for the day when she would finally be able to place a name to a face that she had created. But now that she had a last name to place to that child, she was able to let the endless possibilities of adorable baby names flow through her mind.

If she had a boy, she loved the name Guiseppe Mason Margera. Joey for short, of course. But then again Mason had been taken by the Kardashian clan. She didn't want their little boys to be compared simply because of the fact they shared a name. She had always loved the name Brandon, but there had been way too many Brandons in Bam's clan, and she wasn't so sure that she wanted to have a "Brandon Junior" or "Brandon the Second." She also adored the names Connor, Aiden, and Damian. She could imagine it now: a little baby boy, tan skin inherited from both her and Bam, Bailee's auburn hair mixed with Bam's adorable ringlet curls, and Bam's exotic, icy blue orbs.

But what about the possibility of a girl? She loved the names Willow, Alessa, Audrey, and Alanna. Lots of A's. But she loved those names. What had Bam thought?
And this beautiful girl would be born with long black locks from her daddy, beautiful tanned, but natural skin, and a mixture of both of her parent's eyes. A beautiful, but rare combination of the ice blue orbs and her own beautiful eyes.

Either way, she was so excited to bring a beautifully perfect child.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short! I'll update more tonight (: Leave me feedback!!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT BABY NAMES YOU LIKE