Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Nervous Chihuahua

"So Bam, we heard from a source outside that you've got a new girl on your arm." One of the girl interviewers said casually. That pulled Bailee out of her baby thoughts.

All of the boys were sitting on two couches that were pushed together to form a semi-cirle at this point. Well, except for Steveo who was still duct taped to the pole, bitching the whole time. Bam seemed uneasy at first, but he kept a smile plastered on his face.

"Why, yes I do." He nodded and glanced over at Bailee who was obviously uneasy and nervous.

"And how did the two of you meet?"

"Well, we met at my bar The Note a few months back and we've just gotten closer since. She's great, I love being around her." He smiled, making Bailee blush from the couch. Was he serious about what he was saying?

"Can we meet her?" Carmen, the interviewer asked Bam. Bailee's heart was surely pounding now.

"That's up to her." He laughed slightly and looked over at her.

"What do you say everyone, do you want to meet Bam's new girl?" That's all it took to make the crowd start cheering. Of course they wanted to meet the girl that stole their man's heart.

The boys on the couch moved over so that Bailee would be able to sit comfortably between Bam and Dunn, who both could tell that this is not what Bailee had been expecting, nor really wanted. But she did it anyone, it attempts to not be a poor sport. Bailee stood up from her couch with the other girls and someone from the crew ran up to her, clipped a mic pack to her back and then put the mic to the front of her dress where she would be heard over the crowd in the room.

She made her way over the other boys and sat down were room had been made for her, almost immediatly recieving a kiss on the cheek from Bam. He wrapped an arm around her waist and Bailee smiled warmly, but uncomfortably as everyone's eyes were set on her.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Carmen asked.

"My name is Bailee." She smiled and looked up at her.

"It seems like all of this is new to you, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Bailee laughed slightly. "Definitely new, and exciting; loud, but exciting."

"How have you been adapting to life as a celebrity?"

"Wait woah, I'm a celebrity now?" Bailee's eyes widened slightly but she laughed again, nervously this time. At least her response earned her a laugh from the audience. "I'm not exactly the celebrity." She glanced at Bam. "And this is the first event that I've come to with Bam, so I'm adapting quick, it's just all so new to me. I'm like a nervous Chihuahua." She laughed and Bam chuckled slightly at her analogy.

The couple was asked more questions, like how long they'd known eachother, if Bailee got along with the boys, more about what Bailee did for a living, though she didn't let much of her private life really slip. All she let out was that she was a dancer, not that she was a teacher, or even what companies she was involved with. she was honestly worried that girls would come after her, or people would start showing up where she worked with the hopes of seeing Bam. She knew that after tonight, people would be coming out of the wood-work, seeking some kind of relationship with Bailee again in attempts to earn their 5 minutes of fame.

Bailee was going to have a lot on her hands, especially when the baby became noticable, and then later arrived. How was she going to even explain any of this to her friends?

As the night came to a close, they did one last give away, which was the selling of a helmet that had been worn on set of Jackass 3. The helmet had been signed by all of them, and was won by 17 year old girl in Texas, who started crying when she got the phone call that she had won.

The group took more pictures, and when they stopped filming, the audience was allowed to mingle with the Jackass stars and get pictures and autographs. Bailee was surprised when a group of teenage girls asked her to pose with them for a picture. A few people asked her and Bam to pose for or with them too. Bailee even had one girl ask for an autograph.

"Ready to go back to the hotel?" Bam asked her as security began weeding out the large crowd. "We have to get some sleep before going home in the morning.

Bailee nodded, yawning in the process. She needed some shut-eye. All of them piled into Range Rovers for the ride back to the the hotel. Bailee ended up in Bam's lap, though Bam obviously didn't mind. Once they got up to their floor, the boys said their goodnights and the ones that already started warming up to Bailee, such as Johnny and Chris, hugged her goodnight. Dave hugged her too, but the way that he glanced at her made her feel like something was wrong. Why was he so suspicious of her?

Bam stayed out in the hall for awhile after Bailee retreated to their room. She stripped out of her dress, pulling into yoga pants and a loose fitting tank top. She removed her make up and crawled into the soft bed. It felt just like the one at Bam's house, except of course, for the fact that it wasn't. She burried herself in the sheets and sighed deeply, finally rubbing her stomach gently. She hoped to God that the pressures and drama with the paparazzi and public wouldn't become too much on the baby. God only know what stress can do to an un-born baby.

Bam came in after his farewells to the rest. He stripped down just as she had and got into his side of the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, her back to his chest and his hands on her growing tummy. No words needed to be said, but Bailee could feel that Bam already loved this child. He had absolutely no doubts that the baby was anyone else's but his, and he would already give up his life for this child. He had always wanted kids, but it wasn't something that Missy could give to him. They had tried, and it didn't end the way that it should have. Maybe that's why he was already to protective of this child, though Bailee didn't even have the slightest clue.

Bam could not wait to be a father, but what kept going through his mind was would he even be ready for it when it finally happened? Bailee's anaolgy of the nervous Chihuahua flashed through his mind as he slowly fell asleep with her in his arms.