Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

September 28th

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE

Bam and Bailee returned home early the next morning from their small trip to NYC. Bailee was exhausted, but she had to go to work, she felt horrible missing the classes that she had missed. It was too close to the show for this. Bam went straight to bed when they got to the house, and Bailee got herself ready for class. Her classes didn't start until 9 today, but she wanted to have time to choreograph for her dances for the show. She was doing a duet, a solo, and then she was doing a dance with a few girls and her classes dance. She had a lot on her hands.

At the studio, Bailee met with John, who was dancing the duet she was choreographing with her. He was a great dancer, and he was always willing to help Bailee. The two of them made a really good dance pair and this would be their third year performing together.

They practiced their dance and Bailee went on to teach her classes and attend one of them, as well as collect her pay check from the week before. She ran a few more errands before glancing at her phone as it went off.

"Shit." She murmured, seeing that it was a reminder. She had completely forgot that she had a doctor's appointment today.

She got into her car and put Bam on speaker, hoping that he would answer, and sure enough her did on the second ring. "Hey babe!" He yelled into the receiver.

"What are you doing?" She laughed and threw her car into drive, heading for the doctor's office.

"Nothing! We're at the house skating, what's up?"

"Hey listen, I forgot to tell you, but I have a doctors appointment right now. I don't know if you wanted to come, but I just thought Id-"

"Yeah I want to come!" He interrupted with out hesitation. "Just text me where to be."

Bailee smiled to herself as Bam ended the conversation and she quickly texted him the address at a red light. She was shocked at how excited and enthusiastic he actually was about all of this. It only took a few more minutes for her to arrive at the doctor's office, but with no sign of Bam. She decided to wait for him outside, sitting on the curb. He arrived, speeding, into the parking lot less than 5 minutes later.

He popped out of the Hummer, gasping for breath. "Did I get here quick enough!" He laughed and kissed her.

"Eww, you're all sweaty." She giggled and kissed him back, leading him into the office.

Bam was overwhelmed when they got into the actual pediatric office. There were a few children and their mothers or fathers waiting in in the waiting room, the kids playing with toys that had been set up for them. There was a giant fish tank in the corner full of salt-water fish that the kids were obsessed with. The walls were lined with wall paper and artistically drawn fish and other sea plants and creatures. He hadn't been in an office like this since he was little, he had been so used to the scenery of the hospital that he had forgotten how an office like this felt.

He watched as Bailee walked up to a sliding window with a little old women seated behind it. "Hi, I'm here to meet with Dr.Savage, I have an appointment."

"Of course, Bailee. How is the baby?"

Bailee's hand came up to her stomach and she smiled. "We're doing good, thanks."

"Okay, do you still live at the same address?"

"No, actually." She said and gave the woman Bam's address, telling her that everything else was still the same.

"Okay, the nurse will be right with you, just take a seat."

Bam and Bailee sat together and he held her hand in his tightly as they waited for the nurse to come get them. "Hey, I have an idea." Bam smiled.

"I'm listening." She looked up at him.

"Why don't we start a baby time line?" He smiled brightly. "I mean, I know that you're already 14 weeks along and everything, but we should make one."

"What do you mean by a time line?" She tilted her head.

"Like, take a side view of your belly once a week, you know, so that when you're about to have the baby, or you actually have the baby, you can go back through and see it happening."

Bailee looked at Bam, stunned. "Bam, that's a great idea." She smiled and kissed him.

Bam smiled proudly and kissed her back.

"Bailee?" A nurse called from the doorway. "You can come back now." She smiled.

Bailee got up and led Bam back into the room. She handed him her jacket and her purse as she was asked to get onto the scale. She hadn't gained that much weight, and her height had of course remained the same as it was the last time she was there. One in the room, the nurse checked her pulse and her blood pressure then gave her a robe to change into, stating that she could keep her bra and underwear on.

Bam looked away politely as Bailee stripped, though he had seen it all before. She had a sports bra on and boy shorts on underneath her dance clothes, so nothing was really shown anyways. She pulled the robe on and looked at Bam. "We find out the due date today, too."

Bam nodded and smiled, looking up as the doctor came in. "Hello Bailee! It's good to see you again." She smiled.

"It's good to see you too." Bailee smiled. "I'd like to introduce you to the daddy, this is Bam."

Bam stood up to shake her hand, as the two of them introduced themselves.

"So today, we'll get to see the baby." Dr.Savage smiled at the two of them, feeling Bailee's stomach after she laid down.

Bam perked up and watched as the Doctor went over paper work and did a check of Bailee. "I've been going over all of the results and tests and since you said you believe you two conceived on New Year's, the baby should be due on September 28th."

Bailee giggled slightly and looked at Bam as he shot up. "Seriously, the 28th?!" His face lit up and he looked between the two of them.

"Is that a problem?" Dr.Savage asked.

"No, not at all." He smiled and looked up at Bailee.

"Their birthday is going to be on the same day." Bailee clarified and smiled, pushing her hair back behind her ear.

The three of them moved to another room where they could do an ultrasound of Bailee's tummy, Bam starting to get even more nervous that he had anticipated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I decided to change it up a bit. This is extremely important, so please read:

Okay, so I've decided that Bam and Bailee met on New Year's now instead. You'll understand my logic in this chapter, but yeah. I'm changing it so that Bailee and Bam meet at The Note on New Year's Eve/New Year's and that is when the baby is conceived :) That means that right now it is about the first week of April!