Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Dinner With the CKY Crew

Bam watched as the doctor smeared this cold gel all over Bailee's exposed stomach and saw her shiver slightly. She reached out for Bam's hand and he grabbed onto hers, lacing their fingers together.

"Are you two ready?" Dr. Savage smiled.

Bam nodded and Bailee smiled slightly, taking in a deep breath. "Yeah, we are." And she squeezed Bam's hand.

Dr. Savage turned on the machine and put some gel on the sensor for Bailee's stomach. One the screen came on, she pressed the sensor to Bailee's stomach and began to move it around.

"Ahh, there's the baby." Dr. Savage smiled when she pinpointed the baby in Bailee's tummy.

Bam just about fell out of the chair as he sat up to look at the screen and Bailee giggled, looking at the black and white image in front of them. Bailee could feel the tears coming to her eyes and her empty hand went up to cover her mouth as the two of them stared at the screen in awe. Bam was overwhelmed as the doctor started pointing out the eyes, the feet, a couple of fingers and so on.

"When can we know if it's a boy or a girl?" Bam asked the doctor.

"I could tell you now, but we should wait until 18 weeks to figure that out, just because I don't want to get your hopes up ahead of time if I'm not right."

Bam nodded, his eyes glued to the screen.

"Would you like to hear the baby's heartbeat?"

"Hell yes!" Bam laughed, causing Bailee to shake her head.

When the doctor got the machines hooked up and working, she looked at the couple and smiled. She didn't even have to ask if they were ready, especially since Bam was still pretty much falling out of his seat. Dr. Savage flipped a switch and then pressed the sensor back to Bailee's stomach. Shortly after, a small heartbeat filled the room. Bailee was really in tears now, and Bam hugged her, kissing her cheeks. Neither of them could believe that together they had created life, and that small heart beat belonged to their very own child.

"The baby has a very strong heart beat. You've got a healthy baby on your hands."

Bailee ran her hand through Bam's hair as he hugged her and rested his head on her chest.

"You two are going to make amazing parents."

"Thank you." Bailee smiled.

"If you two want, I can print pictures out for you two." She smiled.

"Please do." Bailee smiled and looked over at Bam who nodded in agreement.

The doctor left to get their pictures while a nurse came in to wipe off Bailee's stomach and turn of the equipment. After receiving their pictures of the baby and asking a few more questions and scheduling their next appointment, the two of them left the office.

"Are you coming back to the house?" Bam asked, kissing her.

"I was planning on it."

"Well, my parents are over right now with Vito and some of the guys. I'll keep you away from Vito, but tonight we should tell me parents."

Bailee nodded. "I'll run to the store and get stuff to make dinner."

"Sounds good." He nodded and kissed her again, the two of them going their separate ways.

She went to the store and got food to make chicken, pasta, and her homemade tomato sauce. She also brought a loaf of bread and fresh mozzarella, planning to make a true Italian meal for Bam's family. When she got home, Dunn helped her bring the bags inside. He must have known about the pregnancy already. He was there that night at the bar, and it was suspicious that the two of them had moved in together so quickly, so Bailee could see where he would already know.

April greeted Bailee with a hug, surprisingly, and Phil smiled at her when she walked in.

"Hey guys, I hope you're hungry!" She smiled and hugged Ape back.

"You're cooking?"

"Yeah, of course!" She nodded.

"She's a keeper, Bam." Phil laughed.

While the boys played pool, Phil joined in and April helped out around the kitchen, especially since Bam announced all of the boys were staying for dinner too. Thankfully, Bailee bought enough for all of them just to be on the safe side.

The boys had the beer out, and April had a few glasses of wine. She kept offering some to Bailee, who kindly declined and claimed that she didn't drink. She was glad to have cooking dinner as a distraction that night, for she had a lot on her mind. She was honestly worried about telling Phil and April. She had seen April freak out over so many things on Bam's shows and in his movies. She was afraid that their careless mistake would make them disappointed in Bam and hate her for letting herself get pregnant.

She tried not to think about it too much, but her nerves just kind of took over.

April took care of setting the table and getting the boys to stop screaming as one of them "cheated" and Raab got so pissed he just kinda decided it would be a good idea to attempt to start a war of throwing the pool balls, which, coincidentally broke a window. Go figure.

Bailee pulled her hair into a pony tail and sighed, shaking her head. This was going to be quite the adventure.

Phil helped Bailee bring food out of the kitchen. She made chicken on the stove, along with lots of pasta so that she could feed all of them. After all she had herself, the baby, Bam, Phil and Ape, Raab, Dico, Dunn and his girlfriend, and then Seth the sweetheart.

She also made her home made pasta sauce. She had to cut up almost 20 tomatoes, along with using a few cans of diced tomatoes. After sauteing that for awhile, she added things like garlic and a lot of spices, throwing in cubes of mozzarella at the end. It was her favorite meal, and she had been craving it for quite some time now. She just hoped that everyone else enjoyed it.

"Damn, this smells amazing." Dico smiled at Bailee.

'I hope it tastes good." She smiled back.

Everyone started eating and talking about random shit. All of the boys loved dinner, and April couldn't believe how good of a cook Bailee was. She felt so welcomed and all of them praised her cooking skills and her personality. She actually felt comfortable enough to talk along with them all through out dinner. The CKY crew was falling in love with her, and it's safe to say that Bailee was falling in love with them too.

Maybe living here wouldn't bee so bad after all.