Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Day 1

April and Phil said their goodbyes and hugged Bailee a couple times, as well as saying goodbye to the baby. The two of them clarified that they want to meet Bailee's family as well, and that they would hold a barbeque at their own house the following weekend. Bam and Bailee agreed happily and Bailee said that she would keep in touch when she spoke with her parents about it.

"Are you ready?" Bam smiled as he held up his nice professional Nikon camera.

Bailee had sunken down on the bed while Bam had taken his leave to search for the camera. "What should I wear for these pictures?"

Bam shrugged. "A bra? Underwear?"

She laughed. "Very appropriate to show our child, their mother half naked."

Bam laughed and shook his head, pulling his beanie off. "Come on, up! Get ready!"

Bailee groaned and pulled herself off the bed, going into the closet. She still didn't have that many clothes at Bam's house, but she know what she wanted to wear for the pictures. She decided that it would be a good idea to wear the same thing every day for the picture, so she knew that she'd want something a 9 month pregnant belly would be comfortable in.

Bailee put on a black sports bra and then a black colored wife-beater. She then pulled on yoga capris, the Victoria Secret kind, so they were black besides the waist band that was a purple and black cheetah print. Simple enough, and they were a bigger pair on her, so she hoped they would still fit with a big pregnant belly.

"Where should we do the pictures?" Bam asked Bailee when she was changed.

"Well, we could do them in front of the fire place down stairs? Or just in here along the wall?"

"I like the fire place idea!" He smiled and hauled ass down stairs. Bailee rolled her eyes and followed.

When she reached the living room, Bam was pushing couches around so that one would be in the background of the shot, but the other one would be out of the way of the fireplace. Bam then decided that they would take pictures without a fire. Bailee waited patiently on the couch, rubbing her tummy, as Bam attempted to adjust the lighting so that Bailee's belly would be noticeable in every shot. He want the pictures to seem the same every day, besides the grown stomach.

"I'm ready when you are." Bam smiled.

"Bam, I feel like we shouldn't just start out plain." She looked at him as she stood in front of the fireplace.

"What do you mean?"

Bailee thought for a second. "Do you have a tripod for your camera?"

"Yeah, let me grab it."

Once he returned, he set the camera up so that the fireplace was in full view and wasn't too close. He wanted to have a full length shot, not just weird picture's of a growing stomach.

"Okay, so I thought of a brilliant idea while you are away." She smiled. "But we need help..."

"Well I mean we could ask Dunn..." Bam started.

"I know that he already knows, Bam." Bailee smiled and shrugged.

"You're not mad that I told him, are you?" He asked nervously.

"Not at all." She smiled. "Go grab him!"

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!" Bam yelled, his voice echoing through the house.

"Real nice, Bam." Bailee laughed and rubbed her ears. "I think you scared the baby."

"What?" Dunn yelled back upon exiting his room.

"We need your help!"

"If you're about to ask me to do some nasty shit Bam, no thank you." Dunn walked downstairs to the living room and looked at the scene he found.

"What are you two shooting a porno?" He laughed and Bailee turned bright red.

"No!" She squealed. "Listen! We need your help!"

He laughed again and shrugged. "What can I do for you."

"Okay, so here's my idea." She turned to Bam. "I'll stand to face this direction," she turned so in the shot she was facing the left. "And I think at the beginning of this, you should walk out shot by shot Bam, do something cute where like you lift my shirt up by each shot and then kiss my stomach like its the start and then we go from there each day, yeah?"

Bam nodded slightly as he started to understand her idea.

"So I'm just taking the pictures?" Dunn asked.

"Yessum!" She smiled and nodded.

Bailee took her place in front of the fire place and the first shot taken was of her standing, facing the left with a smile on her face. She decided too that it would be best if she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, that way it wouldn't get in the way.

The second was a shot of one of Bam's legs entering the frame.
Third was him stepped into the frame, but about to take another step. The two of them smiled brightly at each other in this shot.
Fourth was Bam following through with the next step.
Fifth was him standing straight up in front of Bailee.
Sixth was the two of them leaning in for a kiss.
Seventh was back to the two of them standing, but Bam winked at the camera.
Eighth was his right hand pointed at Bailee's stomach, and several shots followed with Bailee's shirt at different heights until it was at her chest.
Next was a few shots that Dunn took as Bam knelt in front of Bailee and smiled up at her (this was his own decision, but Bailee loved it and though it was adorable).

The shots that followed were of Bam making silly, determined faces as he rubbed his hands together, the progression of him touching Bailee's stomach, leaning in, and kissing her belly, then leaning away dramatically with pride. Bailee giggled in these pictures, and Dunn could tell that something incredible was already growing between these two.

The next shots were of Bam standing back up in front of Bailee, the progression of a high-five between the two of them, both with ecstatic faces, then Bam slowly exiting the frame, walking backwards and Bailee waving to him, smiling.

Dunn stayed to watch the rest of the pictures they took tonight, though Bam took his place behind the camera this time. The rest of the shots they took were of Bailee slightly turning toward the
camera, pointing at her stomach and shrugging, looking back down at her belly to place her hands on it in the shape of a heart and then turning back to the left, her hands returning to her sides and then one last final picture of Day 1 of their project for their baby.

Dunn told them that what he thought they were putting together was great, and he couldn't believe that the idea had initially been Bam's. He was so happy to see Bam happy, and that his girl changed his life in a matter of weeks. This child was coming into Bam's life, and even if had been an accident, it was definitely the best thing Bam could have done for himself. Because he looked happier than he'd been in years, perhaps even happier than the day he said "I do" to Missy.

Bailee, was definitely approved as Margera clan worthy.