Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Can't Keep Your Eyes Off

Bailee danced around the club, mingling with friends, old faces, and a few new people that caught her eye. After a couple hours of dancing and a few drinks, she settled in a bar stool and rested her head on her hand. Being at a club, single, was funner than hell, but it was also kind of lonely when you were used to going with a boy friend.

“Here ya go hon.” The waitress behind the counter said, setting a drink down in front of her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t order a drink.” Bailee raised an eyebrow and pushed the drink back a bit.

“It’s from that gentleman down there.” She smiled and pointed down the bar.

Once again, Bailee found her caramel eyes locked dead on with icy ones.

“Thanks.” She smiled at the waitress and got up from her seat. She grabbed her drink and stuck her money and phone back down into her bra, the handiest pocket she had.

“Hello there.” She smirked slightly, staring into the eyes of the man she’d been admiring across the room as he had been doing for her.

“Hello.” He smiled.

His friend was beside him, he leaned against the wall. He kept from dancing with girls, a wedding band on his finger. He had a scruffy beard, it reminded Bailee somewhat of a teddy bear. His other friend was with his girl, off somewhere on the dance floor, no longer wishing to share the close comfort of his friends.

“Thank you for the drink.” She said, raising the glass a little. “I appreciate it.”

“No problem, anything for such a beautiful woman like yourself.” He smiled as she laughed the comment back. His voice was like velvet. Calm, relaxed, but had that tinge of sneakiness in it.

His eyes were not his only stunning image. His hair was dark and curly, curling up around the edges of a beanie that was placed firmly around his head. He had a black shirt on and dark jeans to follow. Skater shoes covered his feet, a necklace around his neck. Bailee eyed him and his body features as she noticed he was doing the same to her.

“Bailee.” She simply stated her name and held out her hand.

“Bam.” He smirked and took her hand, shaking it and then kissing it.

“Nice to meet you, Bam.” She said, raising an eyebrow.

“Same with you.”

“The way you’ve been eyeing me all night, it really is flattering.” Bailee laughed a little and looked at him.

“Well aren’t you an arrogant one.”

“Don’t deny it.” Bailee smiled and eyed him down again.

“Like you can’t keep your eyes off of me either.”

“So what if I can’t?” She said, admitting to what he had also noticed.

Bam shrugged some and watched as she finished the drink that he had bought for her. Bailee found it amusing that she was a few inches taller than this mystery boy.

“I haven’t seen you around much. Are you from West Chester?” Bam questioned her.

“Yeah, I’m a dancer. I work at Dancer’s Elite in the middle of town. I haven’t lived here long.”

“Ah, a dancer.” He nodded. “You have the body to prove it.”

“Thanks.” She laughed slightly and looked at him. “You look pretty familiar.”

“I get that a lot.” He laughed.

‘I can’t believe this girl doesn’t know who I am.” Bam thought.

“Want to dance?” Bailee looked at him.

“Sure.” He shrugged.

Bailee reached out and grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the crowd of dancing people. Normally, she wouldn’t be this flirty. But with alcohol in her system, and her adrenaline kicking it, she didn’t care. This boy was hot and if he was going to hit on her, she was going to take advantage of it.

Bailee and Bam danced to the music like everyone else around them was. Bailee had an arm around his neck and was pulling him closer. His breath smelt like alcohol just like hers, but neither of them seemed to matter.

Bam was intoxicated by the beauty of this leggy, young dancer who not only accepted his drink, but even asked him to join her on the dance floor. Bam was rusty when it came to dancing, and he knew she could tell from the laughs she threw out when he almost stepped on her foot or bumped into someone around him.

“How old are you?” Bam yelled over the music, his arms around her slender waist.

“I just turned 24.” She yelled back and danced with him, her movement was much more fluid than his. “Why, how old are you?”

“30.” He admitted in all honesty.

Bailee nodded and pulled him closer, their bodies touching. She was drunk at this point, and she didn’t care that he was too. She felt something in her stomach when she was pressed against him. Maybe butterflies, maybe it was just the alcohol churning in her stomach, she couldn’t really tell and she didn’t choose to wonder about it.

Bam looked at her and stared into her eyes, Bailee returned the favor and pulled his lips down to meet hers.