Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

BAM

The following week, Bam was in and out of the house settling things with his divorce to Missy, as well as making several appearances for skateboarding events and handling his bar, The Note. Bailee did her own thing too, she choreographed and taught her classes. Their show was next weekend and she would still be dancing in it. Dance was her first love and she couldn't give up all of the hard work that she had put into her pieces. Plus, she didn't have enough time to find replacements for the 2 dances she was in for her classes, the part she did dancing with her younger students, her solo, and her choreographed duet.

She was still able to do all of the movement, and that's all the encouragement she needed to stay on board all of her dances. Her company had their show on Saturday, and then on Sunday, her older girls and her and John were competing at a show in Philly. It was going to be an extremely busy weekend. Especially with Bam having his own stuff to do and take care of. She just hoped he would make the time to come to her dance.

In fact, Bailee was at the dance studio most of the week.

"Bailee, ahh! I'm so happy your here." Alex, one of the older male dancers said as he ran into the studio.

"What's wrong?" Bailee said turning to him, a bit confused.

"I'm so sorry to ask this of you, especially since we have a week but I really need your help."

"I'm listening..."

"Julie broke her ankle, and now she can't do the show on this weekend. If I don't find someone to take her place, I have to forfeit the competition on Sunday and this is the first piece I've choreographed. I guess what I'm asking is will you please fill in for her."

"Gosh Alex.." Bailee said and rubbed her forehead, thinking. "Shit, I don't know. Are you going to be able to lift me?"

"You're not heavy."

"I've gained a couple of pounds." She laughed and smiled sympathetically at the 18 year old.

"Look, I know it's a hell of a lot to ask, and it's probably awkward because I'm younger than you but I can't drop out of the shows. This could make or break my scholarship and I'm not trying to put this on you, but I need you."

Bailee frowned slightly and fixed her pony tail. "Alright." She looked up at him. "Let's get started."

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" Alex smiled and hugged Bailee tightly, spinning her in a circle. "You're really saving my ass."

"It's the least I can do." She smiled back. "Now get teaching, I have a week to learn another dance."

Bailee and Alex danced well into the studio's closing time, which the owner approved of as long as Bailee made sure to lock up, which she said she would. Around 8 her cell phone rang and she excused herself from their work to answer.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? Is everything alright?" Bam asked on the other end of the line.

"What time is it?" She pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at the clock. Eight already? "Shit Bam, I'm sorry." She sighed. "I got caught up in things at the studio, I'll be home soon."

"It's alright, if you need to stay you can, I just got worried when you never came home and you never called."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll leave in a few, okay?"

After a few more words were exchanged with Bam, she slid her phone into her bag and started packing up. "Time for me to head home Alex. We'll pick up where we left off on Wednesday."

"Sounds good." he smiled.

The two of them gathered their things in silence and Bailee took the tape off of her feet.

"What are you going to name it?" Alex looked at Bailee.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, you said you gained weight recently, and dancers don't just 'gain weight.' Plus, the bump is kind of noticeable now." He smiled. "So, have you thought of names?"

Bailee smiled slightly and got up, picking up her gym bag. "I like the name Willow, Audrey or Bridget for a girl. Then maybe Aiden or Joey for a boy. But Bam and I have discussed it yet."

"You should spell out Bam's name with her initials." He laughed slightly. "I mean, if it's a girl, do Bridget Audrey Margera." He shrugged.

Bailee laughed. "That's not a bad idea."

On her drive home, Bailee thought about what Alex suggested. What if they did spell out BAM with their little girl's initials. I mean, if it were a girl.

Bridget Audrey Margera
Bridget Alyse Margera
Brianna Audrey Margera

Something like that. She'd had to run the idea by Bam, but somehow she felt like he wouldn't not be opposed to the idea in any way.
♠ ♠ ♠
NAME SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?