Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Butterflies

When Bailee got home, Bam had attempted to cook dinner and make a romantic set up for the two of them in the dining room. He was quite the catch, Bailee had to admit that.

After Bam's surprise dinner, he ran up stairs to do something or other, and Bailee offered to take care of the dishes. She washed them and when she started putting them away she started feeling extremely strange sensations in her stomach.

Bailee stopped after putting another dish back in the cabinet and rested her palms on the counter, resting herself for a second and trying to fathom the feeling that was spreading through her core. It felt like...butterflies. Slowly she turned around so her back was leaning against the counter and brought her hand up to touch her stomach. Her other hand flew up to her mouth as she squealed slightly and felt instant tears.

"Bam?" She called.

"What?" He yelled back faintly from somewhere in the house.

"BAAAAM!"

"What's wrong!?" He yelled back louder and sounded in a panic.

Bailee paused to listen for him coming back down to the kitchen. She was afraid to move and have Bam miss this amazing moment. She heard his sock slide across the wood floor upstairs and then heard a loud thud, a 'boom' sound and then a "fuck" that followed right after. Bam flew down the stairs so fast that he literally slid down the last 4, had to pause at the bottom to think about what just happened and then continue to the kitchen.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?"

"Come here, quick." She said after hushing him.

"What?" He asked and walked up to her.

The hand that was covering her mouth reached out to grab one of his and she placed it over her stomach where her other hand still was. When she felt the butterflies again, she moved Bam's hand to where they were and looked up to him with tears in her eyes.

"Bam, the baby." She cooed.

Bam's face was full of awe as he put both hands on her stomach to feel for the little bumps occuring in Bailee's tummy. His eyes too, started to fill with tears.

"This is amazing." He whispered and got on his knees in front of her. He kept his hands on either side of her stomach and pressed his ear and stomach to her belly.

Soon after the butterflies dissipated and Bailee felt normal again, besides the butterflies now in her heart and the tears in her eyes. This was real. Bam kissed her stomach and stood back up, looking at her before kissing her too.

"I can't wait until we get more of that." He chuckled slightly and hugged her waist.

"Me either." She smiled and looked up at him. "I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Well this weekend I have my shows for dance, and I was wondering if you'd come?"

He smiled and nodded. "I'll cancel all other plans."

"Well, you don't have to do that much." She laughed. "But our show for the company is Saturday starting at 11 and I'm not sure when it will end this year. Then the competition is Sunday and starts at 1."

"Where are they?"

"The company show is in the Eastman Theater in town and then the competition is in Philly."

"We will definitely go then." He smiled. "Maybe after your show Saturday we can have that dinner at my parents with your parents."

Bailee nodded. "I'll see what I can do." She kissed his nose and smiled. "I'm going to take a bath and go to bed, I am extremely tired and sore."

Bam kissed her nose back. "Okay, is it alright if I go to the bar for a few hours?"

"You don't have to ask my permission." She giggled and kissed him on the lips.

Bam kissed back a few more times. "I know, but if you want me to come to bed I can stay home."

"Mmm." Bailee breathed into another kiss. "Go have some fun then come home and come to bed." She whispered and looked up at him.

"You sure?"

She laughed. "Yes, I'm sure. Now go."

Bam kissed her again and then squatted down to kiss her tummy. "I'll be home in a few hours."

"You know where to find me." She nodded.

After Bam got changed and ready, he gathered his things and left the house. Bailee took a long bath until her skin turned into wrinkles. Since Bam left the house quickly, she asked Dunn to take their day two photo once she was dressed again. He happily did so and then hugged her goodnight when they each went their separate ways again.

She put shorts on and left her sports bra on before crawling into bed. She checked her phone and her email before putting it on the charger and turning on a movie to which she fell asleep watching.