Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Sad Memories

Bam stumbled into the house around 3 in the morning, he had quite a few drinks, but he wasn't nearly as drunk as he had been when he came home this late in the past. He just got so tired at the bar, and being out having fun like this while his girl and baby were at home, just didn't mix well in his system. He knew he should be home with them, but at the same time he didn't want to give up his social life.

Maybe he could sacrifice a few nights away from the bar to be home.

Bailee was asleep in bed when Bam went upstairs to their room. He tried to be as silent as possible as he undressed, but he fell a couple of times and knocked things off of shelves as he did so. After he was in his boxers he brushed his teeth at least three times so that any traces of alcohol wouldn't be left in his mouth for Bailee to smell or taste.

He crawled into bed behind her and wrapped one of her arms around her stomach, letting his hand rest on the bump forming, it was starting to become more noticeable. Bam kissed Bailee's shoulder and then her neck once and she sighed and cuddled back into him more. For a minute, memories of Missy flashed through his head.

---

Bam was sitting in the hospital, the hallway was cold, quiet, and otherwise empty besides himself, sitting in a plastic chair across from a naked door, and a nurse down the hall folding towels. He hated hospitals, he had been in them so much and the smell brought back memories of broken bones, car accidents and other stupid shit that had been taken care with in these fuckin' places.

His elbows were on his knees and his head was buried in his hands, he hadn't slept all night, and the exhaustion from being at the hospital for 3 hours was starting to hit. He hadn't even heard anything for the past hour. How long was he expected to sit out here and wait?

"Sir, I brought you some coffee." One of the younger nurses said gently, resting a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

He looked up slowly at her and tried to force a smile as he took the Styrofoam cup from her and thanked her.

"If you need anything else, I'm right down the hall." She smiled quietly and made her way back down to fold more towels.

Bam rubbed one of his temples as he sipped the coffee. He hated the taste of coffee in general, but he hadn't realized just hot dry his throat had become from sitting here.

"Mr. Margera?" The doctor said as he opened the door Bam sat before.

"Yes, sir." He set the coffee on the floor and stood up quickly.

"We did all that we could do. But, I'm sorry." The doctor said with pain in his voice. "You can go in and see her now."

Bam's eyes spilled over with tears as he tried to understand the loss he just experienced. The doctor patted his shoulder gently and walked down the hall way. Bam stood still in front of the door, pain filling every ounce of him. He walked toward the door and opened it gently.

In the corner of the room, a nurse was taking care of blankets and disposing of ruined or soiled sheets. Missy was laying in the bed, and Bam could see that she had been crying. Her arm was hooked up to an IV and it was a painful sight for Bam, he could hardly stand to look at her. He sat in the chair next to her and took her clean hand in his, pressing the flat top to his mouth. Her eyes were closed and she began to cry again.

"Bam, I'm so sorry."

---

Bam's eyes filled with tears and he cursed himself mentally for letting himself remember this. He tightened his grip around Bailee and pressed his lips to her shoulder once more, closing his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so depressing! And short! I'll try to write more tomorrow, I swear. I have nothing against Missy, this is all my own writing and fan fiction, not based off of true events. The next one won't be this depressing, I promise. Keep reading! (:
Anyone have name suggestions? Should I put up a poll for names?