Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Hardcore Parkour

When Bam woke up the next morning Bailee was already gone. She left a note on their mirror saying that she had left for work and that she'd be home around noon for lunch. He sighed and got up, stretching. He slowly remembered what haunted him before he went to sleep the night before and decided he needed to take a steaming hot shower.

So he did just that.

He stood under the hot stream for at least a half hour before he actually washed his hair and body, getting rid of all traces of the previous night. He got dressed and grabbed his keys, wallet and phone before heading down stairs. No one else was home, besides the dog who was laying in front of the door. He smiled to himself slightly as he thought about waking up in the morning and coming downstairs to find Bailee cooking breakfast and his kid playing on the floor with the dog or playing some ridiculous self-thought game with Dunn. It was going to happen, and they had about 5 months left to go.

He ran out to Starbucks and bought Bailee a blueberry muffin and then a cranberry drink of some kind, guessing that coffee wouldn't mix well with dancing. When he got her order he drove to the studio, trying to remember from memory where it was.

He pulled into a parking spot and headed inside. It was only about 8, which made Bam wonder what the hell time Bailee got up to come in.

"Can I help you?" One of the girls at the counter asked him a bit suspiciously.

"I'm Bailee's boy friend, I was just wondering if I could give these to her real quick?" He held up the drink and the bag in his hand.

"Oh sure. She's in studio three." She pointed down one of the long hallways. "Please don't wear your shoes in that one." She called after him when he started walking away.

Bam walked down the hall until "Studio 3" was written above the door in black letters. He kicked off his shoes and went through the open door. Bailee was dancing with a younger kid, she was wearing a black sports bra and dancer's shorts. He was just in a wife-beater and shorts. The two of them were in the middle of trying a move that required the boy to pick up Bailee.

The boy stopped and turned to look at Bam, setting Bailee back down. "What are you doing here?" She smiled and walked up to him.

"Brought you some breakfast." He smiled back and handed off the food to her.

"Thank you so much." She giggled and kissed him. "We were just working on Alex's dance."

"Hey man, it's nice to meet you." Alex said and shook Bam's hand.

"Take good care of her, alright?" Bam warned slightly and Bailee rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, we're fine." She smiled.

"I just wanted to let you know I won't be home if you're going back for lunch. I have to go make an appearance in Philly."

"When will you be home?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Probably around 6." He shrugged.

Bailee nodded and kissed him again. "Well, I should be home when you get home."

"Sounds good." He smiled. "I'll see you tonight. Nice meeting you." He said to Alex and took his leave of the studio.

Bailee and Alex went back to work on his dance until Bailee had her classes and then she danced the rest of the afternoon with John so they could put last minutes touches on her dance too. Bam met up with Shit Bird and Dunn and the three of them made their way out to Philly to sign autographs.

Bailee went home from work at about 4, taking a shower and getting changed in comfier clothes. She was happy that her normal wardrobe wouldn't have to change during her pregnancy, because she lived to wear sweats. Before she knew it, she had passed out watching Jackass reruns on the couch.

---

"Shhh! Shut the fuck up!" Bam yelled in a whisper.

The boys learned a new game today and were very determined to fuck up a few things around the house. When Bam arrived home, he brought back Dunn, Shit Bird, Raab and Dico. They crept into the house to attempt to pinpoint Bailee's location, since they knew Angie wasn't home.

"She's in the living room." Dunn said as he crawled slowly up the stairs to the living room.

"GO!" Bam yelled and they shot up the stairs.

The boys started jumping from different things. Furniture, the mantle, the hand rails for the stair cases, the pool table, anything that they could jump to and from or flip over in some stupid attempt.

Bam launched himself off the coffee table, attempting to jump over the couch that Bailee was laying on, but instead his feet hit the edge of the top and the couch started falling back. Bailee woke up screaming as the couch seemed to fall back wards in slow motion. Bam slid across the hard woods floor, well tripped when he tried to catch himself and then slid, and the couch hit Dunn who tried to stop it from capsizing at last minute and was found successful.

"Bam! What the FUCK are you doing!?" Bailee sat up, her hand over her chest from the mini-heart attack he had just given her.

"HARDCORE PARKOUR!" He yelled and the boys continued jumping from furniture and doing stupid shit.

When Bailee watched Dunn and Raab collide then tumble down the stairs to the Pirate Bar, she laughed so hard she just about wet herself. When they returned back up stairs Raab said he forfeited and Dunn collapsed on the couch next to Bailee, who thanked him from saving her life. Shit Bird also sat down, but it became all too quiet.

"Where is Bam?"

"Better yet, where is Dico?" Dunn whispered and looked around, somewhat scared.

"Up here motherfucker!" Bam yelled from the upstairs balcony over the living room.

Bam, once again, launched himself over the rails and did his famous "woah!" yell as he fell from the upstairs level to the couch at least a story or two below. He crashed into the couch Raab was on and instantly you could hear one of the boards in the couch just snap. Bam went through the one side and the boards under Raab's own ass started creaking until he too sunk into the couch.

Bailee and Dunn were dying of laughter, and Bailee's first instinct was to put a hand on her tummy. "Your father is insane."

Dunn smiled at her and shook his head. "I think we have a winner."

"HARDCORE PARKOUR!" Bam yelled, throwing his fists up in the air and then groaning in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, if you guys don't know what Parkour is, then I'll leave it to you to look it up. If you want a general idea of what the hell just happened at Castle Bam, watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaZFQiazJc

This isn't really what parkour is, but this is pretty much what Bam and the crew just did throughout the house (:

Feed back would be awesome! Also, if you have baby name suggestions, please message or comment and let me know! ♥
I AM BACK FOR THE SUMMER (:
~Makita