Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

One Big Happy Family

Outside was a whole entire fan club for Bailee, and now she understood why the cheering had been to incredibly loud inside. Bailee's parents, and siblings Tommy and surprisingly Avery, along with her grandmother Susie were present on Bailee's side. On Bam's side, he brought his parents April and Phil, a man and woman that she assumed were his brother and sister-in-law, Dunn showed along with Angie, and Raab and Dico made themselves present. Lastly was Bam.

Bam greeted her with a bouquet of at least 20 roses and baby's breath, as well as a huge hug and a kiss on the lips, despite her lipstick. Bailee was more than happy that Bam had came, and the fact that he brought so much of his family and friends meant so much to her. Bailee thanked the boys and Angie for coming and Dunn gave her a smaller bouquet of carnations, Raab giving her a single lily as well. She could not shower them with enough thanks as they complimented her on all her dances, especially her solo.

Bailee was introduced to Jess and his wife Kelly by Bam, who gave her a few "good jobs." April and Phil also gave her flowers, so now her arms were starting to overflow with flowers. Bam was introduced to Susie, her grandmother, who loved him the second she met him. Both families were mingling together and introducing themselves and each other as families of other girls and boys gathered with their kids for pictures and hugs.

"Bailee!" Alex yelled as he ran out of the building.

"Alex!" She laughed and hugged him as he basically jumped into her arms. By now Bailee had to set the pile of flowers on a nearby bench to hug everyone.

"I got a scholarship from the company!"

"Really!? That's awesome." Bailee smiled and hugged him again as he was almost in tears and thanking her up and down, placing kisses on her cheeks.

"Good job, man," Bam shook hands with Alex before her ran off somewhere with his family.

"Oh wait, that's what we need." Bailee's mom smiled as she took out her camera and soon flashes were coming from every direction in their group. Bailee literally took pictures with everyone. Bam, then Bam and the boys, both of her siblings, her grandma, both sets of parents. The boys went crazy and started picking Bailee up telling her to "strike a pose" and "make them look good." The whole group had such a positive and excited energy that Bailee could not get the smile off her face.

The most pictures were probably taken of her and Bam, but of course, news was already out to all of them that she was pregnant, so pictures of the couple were put at the top of the priority list to make up for all of the time between them that had already been missed. Bailee felt like she was already apart of the Margera family, and was shocked to see how much even Jess and his wife welcomed her in so quickly. The way that her family loved Bam astounded her too, and she was so thankful for the luck she had gotten with him. Their families got along together so well, if you were a stranger, you would have thought this family new each other for years.

Bailee's grandma as well as her siblings were also invited over the the barbeque that night, so the group only expanded for the rest of the evening, though all Bailee wanted to do as of now was go home and power nap. What else was to be expected of a pregnant woman who had just danced her ass off all afternoon.

"Take your hoodie off." Bam smiled as he held up his phone for a picture.

Bailee did so and picked up the bouquet of roses from him, posing with a hand on the hip for him. He took the picture and posted it on Twitter and Facebook, labeled "My beautiful and talent girl friend is sure a kick-ass dancer."

Just as Bailee was putting her hoodie back on and laughing as more pictures were taken and jokes were being made, a voice shook her reality like a severe earthquake.

"Bailee?"