Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Trevor

Bailee slowly turned around and her heart sank in her chest as she came face-to-face with her ex-fiance.

"Trevor..."

"I thought it was you, you look amazing." He smiled and pulled her into a hug.

So much had changed about him. He seemed taller, though Bailee knew he had stopped growing. His blonde hair was no longer curly, but it was cut short and rather straight, and he had cleaned up a lot, his sense of style dramatically changed from how it was years before.

Bailee hugged back but she felt paralyzed. The breath was stuck in her lungs and she was almost choking on words to say to him. Fuck, she didn't even have words for him.

"Your dance was amazing, I didn't know you started again."

"I...I started back up not long after what happened.. I went back to college and got a degree so I could teach. What.. what exactly are you doing here?" Oh yeah, not to mention Bailee was appalled as to why Trevor was even at the show to begin with.

"My little sister, she started dancing and she's from the company that yours had the show with today." He smiled and nodded his head in the direction of his younger sister surrounded with family.

"Oh.." She breathed and looked at him. Nope, no words were coming to her.

"Well, you look great." He said looking her up and down, his eyes freezing at the bump protruding from her tummy. She quickly zipped her sweatshirt back up and looked at him.

She could see hurt in his eyes, mixed with confusion and some other emotion she didn't have the energy to pinpoint.

"Thanks." She whispered and looked down.

"I didn't know you got married." He said plainly, as if trying to find an explanation.

"I didn't." She said somewhat defensively. "But my...fiance and I are very happy." She said and looked towards Bam. A small lie wouldn't hurt.

"Ahh..engaged." He nodded and looked over at Bam too. "Can I meet him?"

"Trevor, I don't think that's a good idea. I really need to get back..." She looked back up at him .

"Right, well, it was nice seeing you again. I hope that we can catch up some time."

"Yeah, maybe." She said as he pulled her into another awkward hug.

Bailee pulled away and turned back to her friends and family, hugged Bam's waist tightly.

"Who was that?" He smiled.

"A friend." She looked over at her mom with a pained look, she frowned and nodded, looking over in his direction.

"Well, we're gonna get going sweetie so we can start getting ready for tonight." April smiled and hugged Bailee and Bam, followed by Phil.

"Thank you guys so much for coming, it means a lot."

"Of course." Phil smiled.

"We'll be coming to see you compete tomorrow too." April confirmed.

Slowly their group began to disperse and Bam was helping Bailee carry all of the flowers back to the Hummer so they could go home. All together Bailee had:
-a 20 rose bouquet from Bam
-a lily from Raab
-carnations from April and Phil
-daisies from Dico
-carnations from Dunn
-roses from her parents
-lilies from her brother, Tom
-roses from her Grandma
-even a small bouquet of assorted flowers from Jess and Kelly

When they returned to Bam's castle, Bailee and Bam put all of the bouquets in vases or whatever else they could find to hold all of them, and lined them up along the step in front of the fire place. Bailee stayed in her solo outfit and took her hoodie off, Bam wanting pictures for their project from her dance show. They took a normal side-profile shot of Bailee like they did every other day with her in her outfit, then Bam took a few shots while she did dance poses to throw into the video and a progression of one of her jumps.

He helped her put the flowers in different rooms, some in the kitchen and dining room and she brought the roses up to their bedroom, but not after she got pictures of them to show off on Twitter. She showered and got herself comfortable, ready to take a well-awaited for nap before the BBQ.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but oh well, ive written three tonight lol