Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

First Time On Camera

Bailee sat in the wicker loveseat with her knees pulled to her chest and Bam beside her, his arm around her shoulders. The night was starting to die down and the sun had set. Jess and Kelly already left because the girls had bedtimes. Scarlett had already fallen in love with Bailee and vice versa. Bailee promised that her and Ava could spend the night at Castle Bam some time soon. Bailee couldn't help but stare as she noticed two figures walking up to the patio from the ramps.

"If you wanna hang out sometime yanno.." Raab murmured and looked down at Bailee's younger sister, Avery.

Avery looked up and smiled at him. "Yeah, I'll give you my number." She said and held out her hand for his phone.

Raab handed the phone over and smiled when she gave it back, her contact now added. "I'll give you a call."

Avery nodded and the two of them awkwardly joined the rest of the group on the patio.

"Well, we're going to get going." Dunn stood up, Angie right beside him. "I'll see you back at the house man." He said to Bam as he hugged April and Phil and thanked them for dinner. He also told Bailee's parents that it was nice meeting them and their family.

"I think we're going to head home too." Joe said to Bailee, standing up.

Bailee hugged her parents and brother, her sister saying goodbye to pretty much everyone else. Tommy managed to get all of the guys numbers and they told him that he was welcome to come skateboard at Bam's with them whenever he wanted to. Joe and Rachel thanked April and Phil for the meal and hugged Bam goodbye as well . Avery awkwardly hugged Raab goodbye and Bailee shot her a warning glance to which Avery glared at her for.

"I'm ready to go when you are." Bam said to Bailee once the crowd cleared out.

"I'm ready." She nodded and fixed her sweat shirt. "Thank you for having my family over." She smiled as she hugged April good night.

"Of course honey. We all had a great time."

"I'll see you tomorrow." She hugged Phil next.

When Bam was done saying goodbye, him, Bailee and Raab got in the Hummer to head back to his house. Bailee sat in the passenger seat as Raab crawled in the back, staring at his phone.

"The eagle has landed." Raab randomly said as Bam was driving.

Bam turned to look back at him. "Really?"

"Yeah man."

"Awesome." He smirked.

"Bam, what is he talking about?" Bailee asked cautiously.

"Nothin!"

"Raab, what the fuck are you talking about?" She leaned around her seat to look at him.

He smirked and shrugged, looking back down at his phone.

"Bam, I swear to God if we get to that house and something pops out at me or something is broken I'm going to sleep in the Hummer."

"Calm down." He laughed and pulled down the driveway.

Bailee folded her arms across her chest and pouted, getting out of the Hummer. "Bam, I swear to God." She said as he made her open the door.

When they got inside and she turned the lights on, nothing popped out. In fact, it didn't look like anything had even been touched.

"What was the code name bullshit for then?" She turned to Bam.

"Go down in the basement." He shrugged.

"I don't even know where the basement is, Bam!" She looked at him and threw her arms up.

"Fine, fine princess, let's go." He led her down the stairs to the pirate bar and then opened a door into the basement.

"Oh hey Bam!" a blue-eyed man said the second the two of them hit the bottom of the stairs.

Bailee glanced at him only after admiring April's handy dungeon painted walls that lined the descending stairs. "Hey man, thanks so much for doing this."

"No problem." The man winked and looked up at Bailee. "Congrats."

"Um.. thanks." She said to him and defensively put a hand on her sheltered tummy.

"Bailee, this is Tim Glomb, handy-man extraordinaire." He smiled proudly.

Bailee shook hands with Tim and smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you, I've seen your work on the show and its incredible."

"Thanks!" He smiled back. "Then you're going to love this!"

"Love what?" She glanced at Bam.

"Follow meeee!" He said and pulled her further into the basement by the hand. "Tada!"

Bam had Tim build Bailee her own person dance studio in his basement. The floor the was laid down was real marley which could be rolled up to a harder wooden floor. The wall was lined with brand-new mirrors and had official ballet bars screwed to them.

"Oh Bam..." Bailee covered her mouth with her hand and looked over at him. "Really? Thank you so much."

Bam smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "I know you can't use it much right now, but it's here when you need it."

"Thank you Bam. It's perfect." She smiled and kissed him. "I really appreciate it."

Bam kissed her back and rubbed her head. "I'm glad you like it."

Bailee kicked off her shoes and stepped onto the marley, doing a few spins and some of the jumps from her dance. Bam watched and smiled, trying to figure out he got lucky enough to have this girl, whose life he probably fucked up, stay with him and share the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of having a first child.

"Well, how about we go take our picture and get some sleep?" She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Sounds good to me." He smiled back. "Seeing as how you have another big day tomorrow."

"I know." She sighed and ran up the stairs.

Bam got everything ready and Bailee ran up to change into the appropriate attire for their little project in the making. When they were finished with that, the two of them headed up to bed and retired together for the night.

----Changing up the POV a little bit----
Bam's POV (point of view).

"So Bailee is upstairs, dead-ass asleep, and what she doesn't know is I'm about to go wake her ass up." I smirked at the camera I held in my hands in front of me.

Bailee had to be up and ready within about an hour or two. So why not take it upon myself to wake her up?

As I ran up the stairs I handed off the camera to one of the guys in my crew. I had been planning on starting Viva La Bam over again back when my divorce from Missy was still fresh, but now that Bailee was living in the house, it seemed like the appropriate time to really start filming and show the world that I could be a fucking awesome dad when our baby was born. But hey, the progression of Bailee's pregnancy would be quite interesting for me, a first time daddy.

I stood in front of my bedroom door and lifted the sunglasses I had on from my eyes, pushing back my hair. I covered my mouth with one finger, signaling the guys recorded to shut the fuck up while I slowly pushed the door open and peeked in. Sure enough, Bailee was still asleep in bed, her head buried in a pillow. With the door open all the way, I approached the bed and chuckled slightly to myself as I slowly crawled onto the bed, stood up, and started jumping.

Bailee groaned loudly and tried to throw a pillow at me. "Come on Bam!" She growled into the pillow and looked up at me.

I jumped up and positioned myself so that I'd land on my hand and knees beside her and smiled. "Wakey wakey sunshine, you have a competition today."

Bailee lifted her head to look at me and then threw a pillow at my head.

"...OWW" I laughed and fixed my sunglasses.

She looked at me again then up at the grew with a mic and camera and groaned again. "Bam, are you kidding me?"

"What?" I laughed and sat beside her.

"I've never been on camera before." She said almost inaudibly into her pillow.

"So?"

"So you thought that me laying in bed half naked would be a great first appearance?" She lifted her head and yelled at me.

"Get up princess." I laughed and kissed her head. "You have like an hour to get ready. So let's go."

"Lovely." She sighed in annoyance and let her head drop back down into her pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for all the recs!!! (: