Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Competition Day

The competition went smoothly that Sunday. Bailee preformed with Alex and then later on with John in the older division. Dancers of all age groups preformed but since she was in an older division, Bailee and her fan club didn't show up until 3 that afternoon. Bailee also did her solo and preformed one other group dance from her company. Competition Day surprisingly went by smoothly and quickly.

Younger kids that competed won tiaras, toys, and trophies. As the divisions went up the prizes went along with the age groups. Dancers that were in high school divisions went small cash prizes of a couple hundred dollars and some scholarships. Adult dancers had real cash prizes that were from $8,000 to $3,000 for the top three placers, as well as trophies.

"Now we'd like to clear the stage of our Junior division. Congratulations to the boys and girls who have competed on this stage today. Next we would like to ask that all of the competitors from the Adult division to join myself on the stage."

When Bailee hit the stage she heard Bam scream and she smiled, looked down and shook her head. Having Bam support her passion was a new, refreshing feeling and she loved the fact that he was willing to sit through a bunch of dances just for her.

The third and second prize winners were announced and Bailee held her breath, holding on to one of her friend's hands tightly.

"And our first place adult, taking home $8,000 and our first place trophy, give it up for... Miss. Bailee Reynolds!"

Everyone from Bam's clan started screaming and cheering. Bailee's eyes filled with tears as she sprung up and walked along the line of judges, shaking their hands and accepting her trophy and check.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you." Bam picked her up and spun her around when she returned to the crowd in the parking lot.

"Thank you!" She giggled and kissed him.

She thanked everyone that came to support her. Today it was only her parents, Bam's parents, and Dunn and Raab. But still, she was more than happy for the amount of support they showed her, and shocked even that they made time for her.

Back at the house Bailee showered off her make up and hair spray and took a nap on the couch. Bam did a few of his own things, screwing around with the guys for the show. Just as Bailee was sitting up from her nap, Bam was running upstairs to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Bailee got up and stretched and made her way out to the back patio where the boys were gathered around the table and the camera crew was checking equipment.

"Hey Bailee." Dunn smiled and looked up at her.

"Hey guys." She smiled back and looked around at the cameras. While the boys talked, she looked around the patio and happened to notice a long green hose thrown carelessly off to the side of the patio.

"Hey, do you think that I could maybe get back at Bam for the hardcore parkour?"

"Well what did you have in mind?" One of the producers asked her.

She smirked and began to tell them her plan.