Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Roommate

Bam’s lips molded against Bailee’s. Her body tensed but she soon relaxed into the kiss she triggered. The two of them danced more, Bam was getting more into the dancing. The alcohol was flooding too many thoughts thru their heads; they couldn’t filter what was right, or what was wrong.

“Want to come home with me?” She yelled and smiled at him, resting her hand in the back of his hair.

Bam looked down at her, a smirk lacing his lips as he nodded in agreement.

“Hold on, I have to go tell my friends.” She giggled and kissed him again.

Bam watched as she walked over to the group of girls she was with earlier. He walked back to Dunn who was talking with someone else to announce that he would be leaving. Novak was nowhere to be found.

“Dude, I’m going to her house.” Bam laughed, his words starting to slur. He didn’t remember how many drinks he’d had.

“Man, are you sure?” He raised an eyebrow. “I’ve been waiting for you, Novak left.”

“Where the fuck did he go?”

“He left with his girl.” Dunn shrugged. “I’m leaving then if you are. Be careful though.”

“What are you my mom?” Bam laughed it off and waited for Bailee to return.

-

“I’m gonna get going.” Bailee announced to her own friends, mainly Nicole.

“Why?” She frowned.

“Tired.” She giggled and pointed across the room at Bam. “I have a roommate tonight.”

Nicole wearily looked at Bam. “Be careful with him, Bailee.” She said and looked at him. “I can take you home, don’t let him.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” Bailee smiled and help up her pinky finger.

Nicole raised her and pinky promised with Bailee, Bailee kissing Nicole’s hand. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Be good Bailee.” Nic warned and watched her walk off with the none other than Bam Margera.

-

“I didn’t drive here.” Bailee told Bam as the left the club, hand in hand.

“I did, but I think I’d crash.”

“Ohhh, let me drive!” Bailee smiled. “I’m a good drunk driver, and its not that far.

Bam gave up his keys without much protest, helping the tan girl into the Lambo. Bam hadn’t hooked up like this since after Jenn. Missy always accused him of cheating and all of the other shit that she said she supposedly dealt with when she was with him. He needed this girls comfort, and she was hotter than hell too.

Bailee drove the distance to her apartment. She looked over at Bam whose own eyes were staring down Bailee, inching over the aspects of her he could see.

“You said you were a dancer?” He asked.

“I’m a dance teacher.” She nodded and looked back at the road. She was trying to focus on too many things.

“Sick.” He laughed. “I’m a skater, but you knew that.”

Bailee looked at him. Had he told her that? She didn’t really remember. But it was bugging her that he was so familiar to her, she couldn’t figure out where she’d seen those eyes or that smile before.

“Here we are.” She smiled as she pulled into the parking lot. She pushed open the door and grabbed the keys, waiting for Bam to join her.

They made it up to the door and into the room before Bailee was pinned to the shut door and hands were traveling over skin. Bam’s hat and shirt were thrown to the floor and Bailee was dragging him along to the bedroom that was messy from her laid back life.

Bam didn’t look over the room. He knew what she wanted, what he wanted for himself, and neither of them wanted to wait anymore. Whether they were drunk or not, boy of them felt they needed this.

Bailee pulled Bam back down so their lips could meet in a kiss, a more romantic one this time. She ran a hand through his hair and smiled up at him, she was left in her bra and underwear beneath him on her bed. He had just the same amount as her on and neither of them were complaining.

“Want to do this?” He asked, a smirk plastered upon his face.

Bailee nodded eagerly and pulled him back to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
WARNING: The next chapter will be short, most likely, and will contain sexual content!