Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Pranking Bam

Bailee crept up the stairs carefully and quietly, as Dunn and Raab helped her carry the long hose through the house and up to the upstairs bathroom where Bam was currently stationed. The camera crew followed right behind them. As they approached the door, the camera men positioned so they would get the shot.

Dunn kicked the door in and Bailee turned on the house, letting it spray Bam who was just pulling his pants back up. He fell over and slipped back into the tub, yelling at them and swearing as well.

"What the FUCK!" He yelled when the stopped. The boys and Bailee dropped the hose and took off out of the bathroom, and down the stairs to hide. Dico was still hiding upstairs in their bedroom, hoping Bam would follow the rest of the group.

The cameramen got a shot up Bam standing up in the tub, his arms out at his sides, looking from his feet and clothes slowly up to the camera.

"She's lived in this house for less than a month, and has started war." He ran out of the bathroom and walked down the stairs in search of the riff-raff he welcomed into his home.

He creeped around and as Bailee was running from one room to another in hiding, she screeched when she saw him and took off. As Bam was began to walk after her, yelling profanities, Dico emerged upstairs and poured a bag of flour down on Bam.

"Are you kidding me?" He laughed and threw his head back "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Babe, you can't hurt me, I'm pregnant." She laughed as he had cornered her at the front door.

Dunn opened the door from the other side and Bailee ran out with Bam behind her. "Bailee get back here!"

"No!" She laughed and climbed onto the roof of the Hummer.

Bam went around the house, looking for the mud put they had made not that long ago.

"Bam?" She called with no reply. "Baaaaaaaaaam!?" She yelled and looked around from the top of the Hummer.

When she was turned away from her, Bam ran up behind her and started throwing handfuls of mud at her.

"BAM!" She yelled and slid down the windshield and off the Hummer, running from Bam who followed after her, trying to throw more handfuls at her.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Bailee yelled and threw her hands up. "Truce!"

Bam laughed and held out his hand to shake hers for a truce. After they shook hands, Bam wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"How about we go take a shower?"

And with that, the cameras stopped filming.

Dunn surprisingly offered to clean up the flour mess, unless someone else had made him, because when the two walked back inside, he was already sweeping it up. Bam led Bailee up to their room and shut and locked the door behind them for privacy.

Bam had seen Bailee fully naked, once, months ago. Other than that he caught glimpses here and there when she was changing, but the two of them didn't participate in any sexual activity whether it were with someone else or each other. Even Bam, who was famous for some of his sexual relations with women, hadn't been with another girl since his night with Bailee.

Bailee and Bam each stripped each other, getting into the shower together. For the most part, they behaved, but as Bailee washed her hair of shampoo, Bam lost his self control and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, kissing her neck.

"We should take this to the bed." Bailee whimpered and with that, Bam picked her up.