Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Unwelcoming News

That night, Bailee roasted a small chicken for the boys and cooked a few things to go with it. Because she always cooked dinner for her, and was good at it too, they treated her like a princess and pampered her all the time. Another part of it was that Bam had told them she was pregnant, and that they would be expecting a baby together in September.

The rest of the night went by slowly. Dico and Raab went to wherever it is they go when they're not at Bam's Castle and Dunn bailed to his room with Angie. Bailee went to bed early, exhausted from the past few days of dancing, and Bam went out to his bar, with her permission, of course.

The next morning, Bailee woke up in bed alone. She yawned and stretched, looking around the bedroom. It looked like Bam had been in their room that night or that morning, because stuff was moved around, but he was no where to be seen.

She went downstairs and looked around. No one seemed to be home but her. Down at the pirate bar, there was a note on the counter and a brown bag.

"Bailee, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I completely forgot. I had to go to NYC for some business shit. I'll be gone today and tomorrow. There's plenty of food and Dunn will be home later to check up on you. Call me when you wake up. -Bam"

Inside the bag was a giant blueberry muffin and one of those Starbucks mocha cappuccino drinks. There were also tons of food in the fridge, like he had re-stocked this morning so Bailee wouldn't have to go out to eat.

Bailee went upstairs and showered, dressing in shorts and a nice shirt. She called Bam and left a voice mail when he didn't pick up. She just assumed he was busy with work and left it at that. She made plans to go out to dinner with her friends too, since she hadn't seem them in awhile. Tonight was also the night that she would tell all of them of her pregnancy, since only Nicole knew now. She wanted them to hear it from her before they heard it from the media. With so many people now knowing she was carrying Bam Margera's first child, it was bound to circulate sooner or later. She just hoped that her and Bam could give out the information before someone else did.

Bailee froze as she heard someone coming in downstairs, but she figured that it was probably only Dunn, though he was a few hours earlier than she had even expected.

"Bam?" A girls voice echoed through the house. Bailee's heart sank and she frowned slightly. Really? Another girl? She knew this was too good to be true.

Bailee pulled a sweater on to cover her bump and made her way down to the pirate bar where she had heard the guest come in. "Hello?"

"Bam?" The voice called and it's owner re-entered the kitchen. It was a dark haired, dark eyed women who looked vaguely familiar to Bailee. Shit.

It was Missy.

"Who are you?" Missy asked her ad paused in her tracks.

"May I ask what you're doing here?" Bailee asked and folded her arms across her chest.

"I came here to see Bam. Is he here?"

"No, he went up to New York to do business."

Missy nodded slightly and looked her up and down. "Who are you?"

"My name is Bailee, I'm Bam's girlfriend." Bailee said cautiously.

Missy raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Wow. Not like I should be surprised that he already has another tramp around this place." She looked around the kitchen.

"Excuse me?" Bailee glared at her. "I am not a tramp, thank you very much."

"Don't take any offense sweet heart, but Bam has had a lot of girls like you around here since before we were even divorced."

Bailee held her glare. "Why don't you just leave?"

Missy laughed slightly and looked at her. "At least hear me out." Missy took Bailee's silence as a 'go ahead' and began her little speech.

"If you know what's best for you, you'd leave Bam before he leaves you. Sure he's sweet and everything at first. He'll take you out to dinner, give you flowers, go out of his way to give you gifts that you know are more expensive than what you need. But that all fades, it did with Jenn, it did with me, and it has with every other little whore that has been in this house since I left. Bam is two faced, and he's a liar. I'm sure he's said some pretty nasty things about you to his friends, and you're too pretty to deserve that.

I mean, I wouldn't have said this to any of the other girls because he didn't take any of them public like he did you, but he called me the other night, drunk off of his ass, and kept saying how much he wanted me back. He's the biggest two faced person I know. You probably think that I'm only saying all of this because I want him back, but I'm in a relationship with someone else, and Bam is the last person I want to deal with. I would just rather not see someone else get caught up in his bullshit. If you don't want to get hurt, just drop him. You're a pretty girl, surely even you can find better."

Bailee was taken aback by everything she had just heard. A part of her believed it, but another part of her didn't. It made sense, after all. Some of what she said, seemed true.

"I think maybe you should leave."

"When you get hurt sweetie, I am so going to rub it in your face."