Status: Active- Updates maybe 1-2 times a week.

Along The Way

Momma!

After Missy had left, Bailee locked the doors to keep out more unwanted guests. She felt so stressed and overwhelmed with all of the bullshit she had just heard from a complete stranger (not to mention complete bitch). She texted Dunn and asked to talk to him later that night about a few things and he agreed. In the mean time, she had to prepare for the evening she had planned with her friends. Even though now she really didn't have the motivation to tell them the good news. But oh well, on with the show.

Bailee went out to a little cake shop in town to buy one for that night. She had thought of a cute idea to tell all of her friends that she was pregnant, and it was through a cake. She ordered a cute, single-tiered cake that would be enough to feed her and 4 of her friends. It was all white, but had a bottom trim along the base of yellow. On one half of the cake (more like a crescent shape) and parts of the sides there were little white daisies with yellow centers. The flowers were in small, medium and large sizes and were placed perfectly. On the blank white side, she had them write "I'm Pregnant!" with a small heart. She asked that it be delivered to the restaurant that she had made reservations under.

When she got back to the house, she found that Dunn was already home and was sitting in the living room, watching TV.

"Hey Bailee, everything alright?" He glanced at her then back at the TV.

"Not really." She sighed and plopped on the couch beside him.

"What's wrong?" He frowned and asked.

Bailee turned to him and placed a hand on her belly. "You'll never believe who visited me today."

"Who?"

"Missy." She breathed.

The shock on Dunn's face said enough. "What the fuck was she doing here?"

"I don't know, all she said was that she was here to see Bam."

"Did you tell him she was here?"

"No, I didn't. Not yet at least. She told me some terrifying things."

"Like what?"

"She told me that he called her the other night, telling her he wanted her back and all this other bullshit, and talking shit about me. She says that he talks a lot of shit about me to all of you. And that I'm not the only girl that he's been with since they got divorced."

"That's a load of bullshit. Let me tell you one thing..." He readjusted himself on the couch so that he was facing her. "Missy, is a class-A bitch. She made Bam absolutely miserable, and all of us miserable. She made it so Bam wouldn't let us come over, ever. Bam does not talk shit about you to any of us. If anything, he talks about you like the sun shines out of your ass, trust me. I haven't seem Bam this happy for so long. And I've been there to kick whores out of the house when Bam's drunk off of his ass, so I know, for a fact, that he has not slept with anyone, gone on a date with anyone, or even seen anyone since the two of you met. Even after the first night you went home together, he hasn't not been with another girl since."

"Seriously?" Bailee whispered.

"Yes, I'm serious. Bam really likes you Bailee. I've seen him not give a rat's ass about some of the girls he's 'dated.' He sat through how many hours of your dance recitals? He really likes you, and I know that he's trying to make things work. Not only for the baby, but because he wants to be with you."

Bailee smiled slightly and rubbed her tummy. "Thank you Dunn, so much."

"Of course. Don't listen to a word that comes out of that bitches mouth. She's rotten."

Bailee nodded and sighed, looked down at her phone. "I'm going to go out to dinner with friends tonight. Do you want to watch a movie or something after?"

"Sure." Dunn nodded and smiled. "Just text me when you're on your way home."

"I will." She felt a pulse in her stomach and her smile grew. "Want to feel something incredible?"

Dunn raised an eyebrow and sat up when Bailee lifted up her shirt to show her stomach, grabbed his hand, and placed it above her belly button. The little baby growing inside of her kicked Dunn's hand and he laughed slightly.

"Hit's just like his dad."

Bailee got ready for the night ahead of her. She was nervous, but excited at the same time. She knew that her friends would be supportive of her no matter what.

Bailee curled he dark hair and pinned it so it fell over just one shoulder. She also put on some makeup, but just enough to make her face glow. The dress she wore was a white/cream color and was made out of a lace material. The dress flowed out to her sides and landed just about mid-thigh on her long legs. The front was a little tighter below the breasts, but it was a cute style. The way it hung on her, it hid her belly The back of it was cut open into a circle, the fabric tied in a bow at the top, to expose the back some. To finish it off, she brought a cream clutch with her necessities in it (such as her phone and pictures of her growing baby!) and put on matching, solid color pumps.

She said goodbye to Dunn and drove to the restaurant in Bam's lambo. He told her days before that she was more than welcome to use any of his vehicles when he wasn't, and she took advantage of that opportunity to drive the sports car she grew up around. When she arrived at the restaurant, to her surprise, some paparazzi had heard of her plans and took pictures of her as she parked Bam's car and walked into the restaurant. She wasn't used to that at all, but she tried to play it off the best she could on her own.

Inside she was so excited to catch up with all of her friends and hug them all. They sat around the half-circle table, Bailee in the middle with Nicole and Cam to one side of her and Julie and Heather on the other. The five of them took tons of pictures and talked while they ordered and ate their meals. After the meal was when the real conversation started.

"So how are you and Bam?" Cam giggled.

"Oh yeah! I saw you guys on the cover of People magazine." Julie piped up. "I couldn't believe it at first."

"We're great." Bailee smiled and pushed back her bangs. "He's in New York right now for business but we've been doing a lot together and he's been supporting me with dancing."

"You guys are adorable together."

"Gosh, you are so lucky."

"I wouldn't be able to handle the paparazzi, I saw you got mobbed as you came in." Nicole laughed.

"Oh jeez, I'm not used to it at all." Bailee laughed. "But I try to just play it off like it doesn't bother me. It's a lot easier when I have Bam with me than when I'm alone. But yeah, I am lucky. Bam is such a great guy."

"What are you guys gonna plan for the summer?"

"Well, Bam's bringing his show back, so I assume that's what we'll be doing all summer." She smiled. "We've been filming a lot, too. I was skeptical at first, but it's been a ton of fun."

"Ladies, I brought dessert." The waiter said, placing a box in front of Nicole on the table.

"We didn't order dessert." Nicole said looking down at the box.

"It's on the house." He smiled and winked at Bailee who smiled thankfully.

"What the hell is it?" Nicole asked as she started taking the top off of the box.

Bailee grabbed her camera and started taking pictures of Nicole's face and the other girls.

"Holy shit, are you serious?" She squealed and her hands flew up to her mouth. "Oh my God, is that true?"

"What does it say!?" Heather sat up on her knees on the seat and peered over to see the top of the cake.

"Oh my God!" Cam cried and threw her arms around Nicole to reach Bailee, pulling the two of them into a hug.

"Congratulations, momma!" Julie smiled and hugged Bailee as well, looking at the cake.

"Oh my gosh, congrats!" Heather giggled.

"Oh! This means I need to plan a baby shower!" Nicole smiled and wiped tears from her eyes. "Oh shit, I can't believe you're pregnant, this is amazing.

The girls asked to see the pictures and asked tons of questions, like what the sex was, what the date of birth was supposed to be, if they had thought of any names, etc. The rest of the night was full of them celebrating, eating cake, and planning everything. Bailee's night ended with watching a movie with Dunn and drinking hot tea. Life was going to be perfect.

On the other hand, Bam was in New York. But, he was not in New York for business like he had told Bailee. Instead, Bam was meeting with/hiring contractors to design a nursery for Bailee and the baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for the night, enjoy!

I have some incredible ideas for the baby nursery! UGH! I cannot wait for you guys to see the pictures (: